Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-25 08:31:06

Name: Zaira

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Zaira's Full Profile]

My Goodness!

So for sometime I’ve been looking at her profile, and the reviews …. Truth be told, everything was real!

Went to see Zaira, over the weekend but to our dismay loadshedding came to pay us a visit.?????

Pulled up to a very central apartment in Randburg - really appreciated a clean apartment and sure enough this was.

An amazing silhouette as she greeted me at the door and DEMMIT- I knew I was in for those infamous reviewed sessions with the lady of the house.

Brought us something to pop ?? of which we sat on the balcony as I spliffed up…. Damn, just knowing we are in the dark and nobody could see us - I had to explore this gorgeous dark skinned body.

The chemistry on the balcony could’ve blown up any lab and couldn’t wait to get her back to the room.

She plays for the A-Team - up, down, left , right and Center - my word, I had to hold my own with this lady, as defeat was not on the cards for me… she makes sure she gets hers, the energy, the eyes, the moans were so sexy - I’m sure her sister totally knew she was getting it on!

Guys- go and see her, be strong and conquer because Woooooow!

Round 2 is going to be epic Zaira!

See you soon!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

MIK3 DIRTY
MIK3 DIRTY - Re: Review - Zaira - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zaira - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-26 07:19:07

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Went to see her in late March. This visit was long overdue after reading her reviews for some time. She is exactly how she is described and more. Had a great time with her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until MIK3 DIRTY built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Hound-dogg
Hound-dogg - Re: Review - Zaira - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 320
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-19 08:05:31

There's a great punt and then there's a real professional, that treats you as the most important person in the room.

Zaira is exactly that. Makes an effort at all times, which shows true character.

The lingerie she had on was mesmerizing, and that cute little bedroom of hers adds to the erotic experience.

There was water trouble in the area, so she offered to heat up what little water she had left so I could clean up. These soft touches leave lasting impressions. Boy am I glad I found her, her laughter and her striking body.

Loved every minute of it my lady, and hope to see you again very soon. In case you are wondering who this is - its the guy who was too self conscious to smoke on your balcony for fear of being spotted by your neighbors. :)

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Zaira - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-08-19 13:04:16

@Hound - ah I see you also spent some time on the balcony mate. I had the most chilled chat with Coyote (ad active) after our session on that balcony just smoking and having a nice conversation. These ladies are hospitality personified. I did a meet-and-greet with Zaira and owe her a visit.
she_squirts
she_squirts - Re: Review - Zaira - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-03 15:16:11

I will gladly try this lady after these reviews, her roommate has treated me with incredible disrespect, driving all the way to Ferndale to get stuck at the gate is a humbling experience in these petrol prices lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.