Navigation
Chase88
Chase88 - Re: Asked for airtime - Replied No - Called a P#@$
Re: Asked for airtime - Replied No - Called a P#@$
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 02:53:07

Thanks for all the support on my post Ladies and Punters.

I have been scammed in my 15 odd years of punting. Had everything from a wallet emptied by a second girl under the bed (hang your pants over something), my keys stolen while in the shower, (put everything in your shoes and take them with you) had to offer money to have them "found", been ghosted in a guest house and now sworn at on chat. Even had the old double booking switcheroo done to me a few times. Ahhh then the scammers...Lets not forget Konstable Knable and his gang telling us all there is case open, pay money etc...

To the majority of the ladies, you are all awesome!

To the Minority, well they never last do they.

Safety is always No. 1 priority. This particular SP did me a lovely fave swearing at me and telling me off. Saved me time, effort , money and diesel driving for what I now know would have been a mistake. In fact the discussion had a, "where are you now" early on which I found a bit odd.

Again, thanks for all the support, stay safe.

Cheers
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Asked for airtime - Replied No - Called a P#@$
Re: Asked for airtime - Replied No - Called a P#@$
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1860
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 06:03:41

On 2021-10-25 02:53:07 Chase88 said:
... a second girl under the bed...

Cheers

You got a doubles booking without ordering one. If you knew, those two ladies could be giving you a real good time.

I never take everything valuable with me inside the room. I lock all valuables in my car. Only carry enough to pay her. If I need to tip I will ask to go back to the car

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.