Review - Ivy - East Rand/Bruma Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-10-18 12:09:03

Name: Ivy

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bruma

Full Profile: [View Ivy's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Okay I just saw Ivy a few minutes ago and I gotta say "woooooow" I legit had the best time ever. She's very polite and is such a sweetheart. Super friendly and very accommodating. Worth the visit

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Agoodusername built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ivy - East Rand/Bruma Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ivy - East Rand/Bruma Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 11:00:41

Certainly one of the sexiest asian ladies I've had. Her English is great too but she is not much of a conversationalist making it clear that she would prefer getting down to business.

She was very businesslike and straight to the point. The package is still tight surprisingly...give it a few weeks. I need a bit more engagement to get going. Guess not for me. Oh and I got rushed out after 30 minutes after she took another call from the customer arriving for the next booking.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Locote built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-17 09:09:54

I don’t see my previous review so here goes again…

Very dry booking. Very mechanical and disengaged. Her English is good. I paid for an hour and was rushed out early as another punter phoned and claimed to be in the parking.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Richard1111
Richard1111 - Re: Review - Ivy - East Rand/Bruma Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-24 11:42:24

She look very pretty in person and her body yummy I have a wonderful experience with ivy definitely will come back again

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Richard1111 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
bloggin8r
bloggin8r - Re: Review - Ivy - East Rand/Bruma Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-20 17:55:22

Ivy is a strikingly beautiful petite soft and silky 100% lady with a gorgeous rear-end. Her massage skills could possibly get better or harder than the hard-on she gave me.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-10 20:03:22

Now this was a pleasant surprise! If you chat with Ivy via text, you wouldn’t expect anything passionate from her. To her credit, she actually has an informative copypasta, but it’s dry, not seductive/flirty, and is topped off with a short list of noteworthy “donts” - this is why I steered clear for a while. I could not be more grateful for having my prejudices proven wrong, and I was treated to quite a fiery, energetic, passionate booking.

This was an impulsive punt for me, so everything I did was really just going with the flow. We didn’t even settle on a booking length prior to me seeing her. It was only after we’d had a brief face-to-face intro that she asked me how long I’d like to book. The pessimist in me was initially going to go with an hour, but once I chatted to her in person I felt comfortable with gambling with two, and it was worth it!

Her English is very good, and she’s a joy in conversation. She’s got a lively sense of humour and is easy to get along with. She is one heck of a treat to the eyes: one of the best bodies I’ve ever had the pleasure of playing around with, and a very pretty face. Such great proportions and sexy curves, and really beautiful, lush hair.

I let her start with a massage - a nice gentle rub. Things started to heat up quite nicely during the body to body, and that’s where our really extended foreplay took off. The pace and build up was perfect, it was a crescendo of kisses and moans, and I was 100% bedazzled by her sexy body.

Things heated up so much that she had my face in a complete leg-lock…and she was grinding so passionately…she let go completely. It was heavenly. She kept her black, lace stockings on during the deed - the only thing she had on, what a sight - and we got a bit acrobatic, but I especially loved the way she was riding me.

The venue’s a lodge apartment, kind of what you’d expect at this price range. It’s built more for function; there’s no shower (instead there’s a bath with a handshower tap), and she at least had a fan in lieu of air conditioning. The bedroom was neat and tidy (before we made it a mess!), but the bathroom was a bit messy. The place itself is a bit busy and there is a reception, but I was able to skip that jazz and I went straight to her unit. That said the good news is a move to the north is in the pipeline, so I hope she’ll have a nicer place soon, although she does like where she is currently.

That’s about as much complaining I can do though, because Ivy really exceeded my expectations, and she was so much nicer, engaged, and passionate than I expected. A really sexy girl and delightful treat.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

legoad90
legoad90 - Re: Review - Ivy - East Rand/Bruma Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-15 13:30:02

Excellent review as always Mods.

I for one am hoping that the location move is sooner rather than later. Ivy is gorgeous.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.