[deleted] - Review - Luna - Rosebank Johannesburg
Review - Luna - Rosebank Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-09 11:20:52

Name: Luna @ Iconique

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Full Profile: [View Luna @ Iconique's Full Profile]

We had a nice little laugh at the end of the booking. She hopped into the shower and I cheekily asked her if she kept an eye on what guys posted on ESA. She retorted with something along the lines of, “I mean really? What kind of guy takes the time out to review a working girl!?” Little did she know…

I’ve had my eye on Luna for a little while now - wouldn’t be difficult to miss the comments I’d previously left on her ad, which she responded to with admirable class. She was working privately then, but is now at Iconique. This is actually her 2nd stint at the venue. Last she was there she was still advertising under her “private work” number, whereas a receptionist handles the comms now. All the previous chats we’d had already gave me a fair enough idea of where the booking could go, so even though I did try to (unsuccessfully) get the receptionist to let me speak to her on the phone, I just decided to take a chance anyway and finally get to meet this lovely lady.

One neat thing about this venue is that it caters to nighthawks such as myself. No need to jump around and reshuffle schedules, get the important stuff done during the day, have fun at night. The receptionist is absolutely awesome and lively. I was made to feel at ease quite immediately. She even referred to me by my actual nickname when I was on my way out, that left me quite charmed. The Weinbergstein in me wanted to push for a sliding scale, but I decided to ignore him - slight bummer for those of you who share my preference for bookings longer than an hour.

We like to make fun of how premium rates are really for premium real estate rather than service, but I have to be honest I’m losing patience for the quality of some budget girls/venues, and venues like this are the reason why. Lovely, modern, clean, relatively private, and welcoming - I can definitely say Luna’s made a good choice for place of work.

Luna herself is quite something. Very bright, very rich personality, gorgeous skin, flawless hygiene, radiant blonde hair - you dinner date types are in perfect hands here. I had a strongly magnetic attraction to her body, although I must mention she is a little bit more plump than what the current pictures present. She’s aware and self-conscious about it though, but still absolutely gorgeous. Just mentioning it to give the full picture - it might even be good news because I absolutely loved that juicy ass!

Her massage is fairly tepid - pretty much a standard noob gentle rub - but to be fair I did interrupt her routine, I wanted to maximise playtime and didn’t need any relieving of knots. She has one of the most beautiful, pinkest, cleanest, yummiest pussies I’ve ever seen. Emphasis on the "seen", she tightened up a little on the menu, but I definitely wouldn’t say that should discourage you from seeing her yourself.

Her personality is really great. I found her very easily relatable. She’s got a fantastic sense of humour, I lowered my guard quite a bit. Even her stage name has an interesting story behind it. She shared a little story about a promise she made to herself which has me chuckling even thinking about it right now. Great GFE material here.
I’m really surprised I seem to be the first review Luna, but nonetheless it was well worth it and I’m glad I finally pounced. She’s amazing company and quite a treat for the eyes.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

bloggin8r
bloggin8r - Re: Review - Luna @ Iconique - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Luna @ Iconique - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 22:45:34

Hey bud, is Luna worth the full toot and what was her price? I take it she is Eastern European so she has issues with converting her USD rates. ps. asian is so off my menu until further notice - one too many close encounters with the lady-boys.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Luna @ Iconique - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-05 07:59:31

Hey bud, I wonder how you pieced the Eastern European thing together. She was raised here but indeed has Eastern European ancestry. Indeed the rates are a bit up there (for my budget at least). Will PM.

I would say if you're looking for a really classy, pretty girl to spoil you, and you don't mind the fee, then definitely worth it. If you're just looking for a really good massage, then no.
prieat98
prieat98 - Re: Review - Luna @ Iconique - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-06 08:32:02

Luna. Please send me your rates and your services too, thanks.
JiminyCricket
JiminyCricket - Re: Review - Luna @ Iconique - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-08 15:09:59

Hi sexy, please send me all your info too.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Luna - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Luna - Rosebank Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-11-10 15:43:29

Name: Luna

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Luna's Full Profile]

Luna has it all, looks, charisma, charm, intelligence and temperament. She has the grace and core strength of a dancer and has the most beautiful face, eyes, lips and that body is nothing short of miraculous (with the softest skin)! She really looks after herself and it shows. She gives a nice, firm massage and a toe-curling sensual. I were to use one word to summarise her it would be "elegance". I highly recommend this young lady! Thanks for a great session babe. x

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

YJ66
YJ66 - Re: Review - Luna - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Luna - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-30 08:03:38

Name: Luna

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

Full Profile: [View Luna's Full Profile]

Where do I begin. Her apartment is safe, secure ad very private. No sign in needed. Security will let you in. Say you visiting a friend and give unit number.

When Luna opened the door, I was greeted with a warm hug and stunning smile.

Believe me, her picture's do not do justice to how beautiful she really is in person.

I am new to all of this and was nervous at first, so she gave me a wonderful long massage (The body slides were great with her breathing in your neck and giving gentle kisses)

That really set the mood.

After the massage I was really comfortable around her. And we spent a lot of time in between getting to know each other.

And onto the deed, it was AMAZING. I went out quickly. (That was my fault lol)

Even after showering and going home. Her perfume and scent stayed on me.

I literally left in the UBER smiling LOL, all the way home.

Her character - So sweet, soft, kind, and very attentive towards you.

Believe me, if I could, I would want to spend the entire night with her.

You can easily enjoy long convos with her, Netflix and chill, and some good food and wine.

And I can go on and on. Definitely going to see her again. X X X

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.