Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -- FRIDAY'S are BRAAI DAY -- GREAT FOOD --GREAT ATMOSPHERE -- LOVELY ANGELS
HOE -- FRIDAY'S are BRAAI DAY -- GREAT FOOD --GREAT ATMOSPHERE -- LOVELY ANGELS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4925
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-07 19:50:13

HOE -- You Must visit on On Friday's as the Food Is GREAT -- Drinks are Great & We have Lots of Lovely Angels -- to entertain You & No Entrance FEEs apply --

Its like Dying & going to Heaven --Literally !!!

ALL in ALL - A great Combo -- 2nd to NONE !!!!!!!!!!!

See You Tomorrow

Thanks --Steve

066-470-3332
BGStick
BGStick - Re: HOE -- FRIDAY'S are BRAAI DAY -- GREAT FOOD --GREAT ATMOSPHERE -- LOVELY ANG
Re: HOE -- FRIDAY'S are BRAAI DAY -- GREAT FOOD --GREAT ATMOSPHERE -- LOVELY ANG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 06:51:10

I'm a bit confused, if you could kindly clarify for me, seems like there are no entrance fees in the above post put in another post there is? No malice intended

On 2021-10-07 15:44:19 HeavenOnEarth said:
GUYS --EVERY FRIDAY NOW !!! -- Welcome Back BRAAI FRIDAY

Great FOOD & DRINKS -- at Affordable Prices --Join US !!!

"THE BEST T-BONE Guaranteed in PRETORIA "-Cooked to Your Likings over Hard Wood -- ONLY R 150 -- Great Value for Money !!

YUMMIE & also a WHOLE LAMB -Marinated for several Days & Slowly Cooked over a Spit & 1/4 Chicken Legs & Thighs cooked slowly over Hard Wood -- with Chips & Sauces -- & Coleslaw

Food available From 12pm to 6pm

Great Food -- ALL You Can Eat --Also available is a great Selection of Drinks

Including The Company of Our Lovely Angels !!!

The Entrance Fee on FRIDAY's is Only R 150 --- A very Small price to Pay for Great Food & Our Angels entertainment at the Best Venue in Pretoria !!!

066-470-3332

Charlie & his Lovely ANGELS

29 Beuke Place
Die Wilgers
Pretoria
Reception: 066-470-3332 / 086 11 888 25

HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- FRIDAY'S are BRAAI DAY -- GREAT FOOD --GREAT ATMOSPHERE -- LOVELY ANG
Re: HOE -- FRIDAY'S are BRAAI DAY -- GREAT FOOD --GREAT ATMOSPHERE -- LOVELY ANG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4926
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 08:29:17

BGStick -- Sorry My Bad as stated

There is No Entrance Fee actually Required on Any Day

Friday is OPTIONAL to Pay the R 150 for the Braai if You choose to do so -- Usual 90 % do as is is Truly a Great Value for what you are offered & its as much as You desire --

SO should state --OPTIONAL if You Desire

Steve

066-470-3332
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- FRIDAY'S are BRAAI DAY -- GREAT FOOD --GREAT ATMOSPHERE -- LOVELY ANG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4927
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 08:30:09

BGStick --You are quite observant !!!
For a Friday am

Steve

066-470-3332
BGStick
BGStick - Re: HOE -- FRIDAY'S are BRAAI DAY -- GREAT FOOD --GREAT ATMOSPHERE -- LOVELY ANG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 11:39:46

Thanks for answering my question. Been there twice before, it's a very well run place. I'll give you that, good food, hot girls and very professional. Some girls are VERY aloof towards certain punters but the open minded ladies are fantastic!

Was asking because I was thinking of coming by for lunch today.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4928
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 15:49:27

BGStick -Well hope that you made it in -- I am quite certain the Food & Entertain is much better then hanging out at DROS !!!!!!!!!

Also much more Economical --But Taste Fantastic

Steve

066-470-3332
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4935
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-12 18:30:59

HOE -- You Must visit on On Friday's as the Food Is GREAT -- Drinks are Great & We have Lots of Lovely Angels -- to entertain You & No Entrance FEEs apply --

See You Tomorrow

Thanks --Steve

066-470-3332
Trashy
Trashy - Re: HOE -- FRIDAY'S are BRAAI DAY -- GREAT FOOD --GREAT ATMOSPHERE -- LOVELY ANG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 581
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 09:55:56

My trip to the North is overdue!
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4936
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 11:59:06

Trashy --You know where to find us -- so set Your Sights ON HEAVEN & Make it Happen !!!

Steve

066-470-3332
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4939
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 09:57:04

The Braii is available asa an option @ R 150 -- Great value for $$$

Thanks --Steve

066-470-3332

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.