Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 12:58:32

Name: Nuru Massage

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Nuru Massage's Full Profile]

all I can say is wow! I recently booked one of the best massage sessions ever. Booked early morning as I had muscle pain, and was happy she could accommodate me. I wanted both a sport massage and her nuru massage. The premises is a private upscale house. I was greeted by the cutest face, a wide smile and a long hug.

We chatted while having a bevarage. Her personality is warm and bubbly, and she can have an intelligent convo which was so refreshing. The room was heated but a tad small. There was relaxing music in the background and a pleasant aroma coming from the diffuser.

I have to say the sports massage was done very professionally and skillfully, on a massage bed, but my mind was on the Nuru to follow. That lasted about an hour, with my muscle pain completely evaporating which I totally surprised me.

Finally the nuru session got under way on the queen sized bed. I was hard from the get go. She smeared lots of warm nuru gel all over our bodies, and the fun started. The bed was also warmed and covered with a nuru sheet. The sight of her gorgeous bubble butt, perky boobies and hard nipples nearly took me over the edge a few times!

The nuru was mind blowingly sensual. I was hard the whole time and could hardly contain myself, I had to tell her to stop for a break as I didn't want to blow my load too soon. In the end I shot my load so hard it messed the wall and her hair!
I relaxed for a while, she gave me slippers, a bathrobe and we headed for the shower. She was very generous with the time and wasn't an issue.
Needless to say I had a smile on my face the whole day.

This lady is a real gem, I'm definitely going back for more....

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Nuru Massage
Nuru Massage - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-13 09:48:55

Thanks for cumming, I'm glad you enjoyed your massage experience with me! Hope to see you soon
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-11-02 16:28:37

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Great nuru experience. Will definitely visit again. ....................................................................

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Sej built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-12-13 22:41:29

Gentlemen, this was truly a visit to be remembered! My first nuru experience and I must say, it surpassed all my expectations and then some.

Firstly, the venue is a private home, absolutely stunning with a gorgeous view. Her play room is near the entrance and is well tinted. On the cozy side but equipped with a plinth and a double bed. Room was warm and the humidifier was pleasant, music was calming too.

We started a 90min session with a superb massage, she warms up the muscles with a machine and then relieves any muscle pain with her hands. Pressure was decent. I turned over and got a lil tease of what was about to come.

The nuru experience was really out of this world. Authentic nuru gel made the slippery slide of a massage and finish worth it!

Definitely one of the best sessions I've ever had. Also, her pics do not do her justice, she is an absolute bombshell. Her breasts are absolutely amazing with the most suckable nipples! Ass is fire too!

All in all, I will definitely be back for more!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until MasterMuffer built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
FiggyDee
FiggyDee - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-15 18:14:22
Edited: 2021-12-15 18:14:21

Wow!!! A must try for any massage enthusiast.Top class, and a 5 star treatment in general.I am actually surprised there are no reviews for this gem. Offered a drink upon arrival,clean venue and a superb Nuru(proper nuru massage with nuru gel,not just body slides). Cosy,clean and private venue,she is indeed the queen of Nuru,words cannot narrate the experience.Awesome and I’ll be back!!!

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

playbyday
playbyday - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-20 20:19:34

I had the time of my life with this lovely lady in her very upmarket pad. My first time to have a nuru massage, it was very erotic watching the shiny dark berry, body rubbing her gorgeous self all over me. Lewinski I will be back for more next year, see you soon my lovely lozi baby.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Simz321
Simz321 - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-21 12:09:46

Trust me, no review will do justice. You need to go for yourself. She is thee best. You will not regret. I am booking my next session with her soon. Her pics don't do her justice, this gal is wayyyy hotter than her pics here. But you need to see this one for yourself. You will go back!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Simz321 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Simz321
Simz321 - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-21 12:09:56
Edited: 2021-12-21 12:09:55

The review won't do justice. The pics don't do her justice either. She is was hotter than in the pics here. She is thee best at what she does

You need to go experience what this beauty can do. You will go back for more, guaranteed

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Simz321 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Nuru Massage
Nuru Massage - Re: Review - Nuru Massage - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 224
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-21 14:47:30

Thanks@ Simz321, It was lovely and a pleasure making some Nuru magic with you ..., Hope to see you back soon
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-23 19:41:27

Had an amazing nuru massage with this Kitwe bombshell. It was a first time trying nuru and didn’t want to finish. This is a damn explosive, exotic and breathtaking experience one can ever have. She welcomed me in a nice black lingerie, offered me a drink and asked which massage I would prefer. I told her im here for only one thing only and that’s nuru. She started off with a professional massage using a massage machine, then a bit of light sensual until we went to the bed for the nuru. From there onward it was just magical and we even went beyond time. The girl really knows what she’s doing and very good at. Im definitely going back for more.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.