Posted: 2013-11-06 09:42:43

this girl has such a sexy body,those thighs,yummy
911 - Re: Review - Claudia - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Claudia - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-07 10:04:42

Damn she is one stunning classy coloured lady . In my suburb as well .... I must visit soon and make her a regular...
naver
naver - Re: Review - Claudia - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Claudia - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-07 18:34:56

So off I go to visit Claudia. Call her and she has a little attitude on the phone, not the yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir, but more like if you want it cum and get it, so I go get it. A little hesitant as the venue is in a boomed off area, but wait, that's perfect, cos this boomed off area is not skanky but upmarket. The venue is fabulous, but I also did request privacy, and she made sure no one was around when I drove in. Met me in the car park, wearing normal sexy clothes, and she is fuken hot. Now her pics don't really do her justice, because they are not the complete package, because she has the prettiest face, with a naughty smile that's doesn't really reveal too much. She is gorgeous. Her body is lean, with great muscle tone, and the ass of an angel (not sure is angels have sexy asses) and the smile of the devil. For me, the attitude and personality was the biggest seller, she is spunky, funny,intelligent, and yes, knows how to hold a great conversation. She's the kind gal that you take on your arm and strutt around cos you know the other MF'ers are all eyeballing her and wishing that she was on their arm. Now I normally book the hour and am out in under 30-40 minutes, not because of anything but because I'm a quick fire, but this time we used up the whole hour. She really news how to treat a man and make you feel at ease. In all my time punting, this had to be the best I've been with so far, only problem is, this is going to be expensive, cos this baby doll is fuken addictive.
naver
naver - Re: Review - Claudia, Gentlemen's Delight - Observatory Johannesburg
Re: Review - Claudia, Gentlemen's Delight - Observatory Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-08 12:14:09

Name: Claudia, Gentlemen's Delight

City: Johannesburg

Area: Observatory

Full Profile: [View Claudia, Gentlemen's Delight's Full Profile]

These latest pics do not do Claudia any favors, she is way sexier than this. Her body is lean and well toned. She is absolutely gorgeous, with a fantastic personality and a down to earth attitude. She can hold a decent conversation and is not in your face. The venue is upmarket, private and very clean. Safe secure parking well away from the street behind the actual house. A WG like Claudia can charge above average prices because here you get an exceptional service from her. In all my time punting this has got to be one of the best punts I've had, never felt so relaxed and calm with a booking. Making this a regular de-stress treat for me is going to be expensive but oh so worth it.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
pioneeer
pioneeer - Re: Review - Claudia, Gentlemen's Delight - Observatory Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-09 07:00:56

I met Claudia yesterday. Awesome, Very friendly, Beautiful. I booked 2 hours but extended one more hour. Even 3 hours was not enough for me. She is at least the same/higher than all the reviews about her.
Thanks Claudia. See you soon.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
max999
max999 - Re: Review - Claudia, Gentlemen's Delight - Observatory Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-11 08:51:49

She is so worth the vist.1st when we meet she was a bit nerves but we soon chated and both relaxed.
First offered me peppermint tea,nice touch. We then got the formality out of the way.
started off with a good massage and boy her body is exceptional.We were chating like we knew each other for some time soon after.
She got skills the blow was great and loved been in her.
Lol we still have some unfinished business so hope will vist her soon to conclude. Like one of the reviews said treat her well and you will really open her up to a erotic goddess.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Claudia, Gentlemen's Delight - Observatory Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-11-16 22:07:32

Well well well, what can I say? I just had to see this stunning lady again, as I just can't stay away from her. Every time I talk to her on the phone to make a booking, I start feeling like a 12 year old boy the day before xmas. From the time I made the call, till I laid my eyes on this Vixen, felt like forever, but it is oh so worth it!!

Claudia makes me feel like a king, from the moment I get out of my car, her personality is so great, that it just boosts mine like crazy. She always offers me something to drink and asks if I want to shower. This time though, I was so ready for her! I must say I felt quite nervous, but in a good way, cause I knew I wanted to give it to her properly this time.

Over the phone I asked her to wear something specific for me, and boy, did she blow my mind!! I had to think of my grandmother often just to control myself. We kissed like we were high school sweethearts, feeling each other all over, OMG, she has such a tight body!! GRANDMA!!

Anyways, as today was my day, I pushed her up against the wall and made passionate love to her, but again I had to GRANDMA. Although ashamedly, that did not make anything stop, we went at it like crazy and I just had to blow my load. Then I asked for that special brew of tea she makes so that I could calm down and regroup. We had a sexy little chat, she knows how to put a smile on my face, and it got me all revved up again.

So, as I got the idea to show her "waar David die wortels begrawe het", she pushed me down on the bed and rode me so good that I almost asked her to marry me! Hahaha, this lady is just something else!!

Would I go back, HELL YES!! Over and over again, if I could have my way I would keep her all to myself. I have been with her a few times now, and I just can't fault her, then again, when I am with her I can't even begin to think of any negatives.

ps, Claudia, you are such gem, one in a million or should I say a billion!! There are quite a few that could learn a lot from your level of service.

See you soon!!

J
xXx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Claudia, Gentlemen's Delight - Observatory Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-11-19 15:21:06

Well well she has a smoking hot bod and Claudia has a relaxing air about her, no rushing and enjoys a good eating, was pleasantly surprised.

Not the cheapest punt but privacy is great, place is clean and with a hotty like Claudia I recommend.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

peterb
peterb - Re: Review - Claudia, Gentlemen's Delight - Observatory Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-30 05:42:53

Wow, what an afternoon, all I can say. This one is a keeper for sure. This isi the best there is or has been for a long time. Felt at home from the minute I met her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Swastika
Swastika - Re: Review - Claudia, Gentlemen's Delight - Observatory Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-19 16:54:40

I have a bit of a problem finding the right words to describe Claudia and my experience with her, but I'll try. No need to repeat my comments on venue, cleanliness, etc - see my ratings. Classy lady; amazing personality; hot body; excellent technique. We spent a long time just talking, which was such an amazing turn-on for me, it lead to something I had never experienced before: she is the only woman with whom I could not control my orgasm. I usually have supreme control, but after sitting naked on the bed, sipping a (no, more than one!) glass of wine and having an awesome conversation during which we discovered a number of similarities between us, I lost my concentration early in the act. It was a memorable visit and there is absolutely no doubt that I will visit her again. And again. And again..... Pity that we could not coordinate our diaries yesterday, Clauds.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.