Navigation
jumbo1
jumbo1 - Harassment
Harassment
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 14:45:24

Hi everyone just would like to ask if anyone has been harrassed by a captain Mike nkosi I'm getting so tired of this no more am I going to try and book any ladies from midrand to randburg just lost my trust
nsasexguy
nsasexguy - Re: Harassment
Re: Harassment
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 15:07:34

The advise I got from this forum over the years:

1. Get a punting phone or sim / or dual sim phone second slot for punting number.
2. Only use the punters number for WhatsApp - ladies not on WhatsApp will have to be skipped - tough but you have to be safe.
3. When you get the call - DON'T ADMIT TO ANYTHING!!! Play stupid and tell him that its the wrong number.
4. Ask for his badge number and station and tell him you will meet him at the station with your attorney at a specific time.
5. Ask for the ladies info, area street anything - this will help you trace who is selling the info. Ask for date or time of the alleged incident - fake money, abuse etc.
6. Block the number
7. Tell the vrou or colleagues that you are being harassed by a fake cop if they are around you when you get the call.
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Harassment
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 944
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 17:05:21

@jumbo1
Do you not read this forum on a regular basis?
There are numerous threads about this.
Flower
Flower - Re: Harassment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 49
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 17:32:09

I'm talking on behalf of all innocent ladies who are aware of what our clients are going through in this days. This thing of fake police had took a tall in our business cos the more the client are experiencing this, the lesser the chances of booking we get.

Honestly there's some of WG who are actually involved in this scam cos those fake police are getting the client's numbers from one of us. How cruel can our industry be!

We are all going through hard times, where our economy is deteriorating day by day, which affect everyone within our country, hence giving away our client's number to strangers instead of protecting the hands that shares the daily bread with us, it's shameless!!!

Punters has their private lives, families and again we are lucky to be the part of their entertainment plans. It is so important to be loyal and realistic to ourselves and again, we also need not to disvalue the sites we advertises on. Giving away the numbers from our call register it put so many people's life in danger, including ourselves. It breaks so many marriages, it turns the loyal significant others not to be trusted again.

Let's protect our client, to keep this business going. It is important and our apologies again to whoever that is experiencing this.

We trust you will get to the bottom of this and for whoever that is liable on this, must face the consequences.

Please let's speak out and help people who are under this thread by reporting anyone around us who might be involved in such scam. It is important not for only our clients, but for our business aswell...

Together, we can!!!
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Harassment
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8100
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 17:35:04

Just block the nr every time they call u they are bunch of assholes trying their luck.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Harassment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2575
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 17:52:49

On 2021-09-27 17:35:04 KICKASS said:
Just block the nr every time they call u they are bunch of assholes trying their luck.

I agree here...as much as our clients get these phonecalls we girls get phone calls from fucknuts telling us a case has been opened against us for stealing a wallet or phone or blah blah blah...just block the numbers as you recieve the calls.
And i agree with @Flower there.. It makes it difficult for clients to trust and the honest girls suffer from it...but its just something both sides have to deal with as there will always be a couple of tossers around....
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Harassment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4700
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 18:19:11

On 2021-09-27 17:35:04 KICKASS said:

Agree with this.

Use a punter SIM/phone.( That you only use for punting) don't link it to any personal info or social media. Switch it off when u not calling for an appointment.

Don't use your real name.

Never answer calls, text or sms's to that punter SIM/phone unless you know who it is from. ( And that goes for whatsup text aswell, if you do decide to install whatsup with the punter SIM on a punter phone)

Those 3 things should stop you from being harrassed.

In this week had two different assholes trying to get me to sell them numbers of punters that call and don't book.

I use to send them their other scamming friends the fake cops numbers or throw them a zap and them block them. Now I just block ,I ain't wasting my energy or data anymore.

They barking up the wrong tree here.

I value ALL punters that call, whether they end up booking or not.

Getting calls means the ads that I pay a shit load of money for every month works.

Guys just need to relax. You know you innocent. Don't go into a panic and don't give them your time and energy.

Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Harassment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 268
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 21:50:25

Jumbo im probably south africas most wanted man alive. Every week i get charged for rape about 6 times. Yes u can hear the police scanners in the background. In the past u couldnt hear anything. But just like movies the special effects gets better. So they have added the scanners noise. Soon we probably gonna hear actual sirens. But that wil most probably be the sounds from a fast and furious movie. Just ignore them.
tonono
tonono - Re: Harassment
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-29 08:19:58

Also got harrased by a Captain mahlangu requesting me to send him R4000 or he will locate me and arrest me.I come to this side to avoid these fake rape allegations but unfortunately the site is also no longer safe.I know the lady who gave the captain my number is it fare to mention her name and report her?
papashawn
papashawn - Re: Harassment
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-01 11:34:51

I've been called three times this week by different "officers"
They called me once last month and I panicked, but I just asked for the information they allegedly had and the first guy got frustrated with me so I hung up and thought on it for a while and realised it made no sense. Especially because he told me not to message the ONE girl I met with.
I blocked the number and a different guy with THE SAME script started his story and asked me to be honest with him and I said there is no way it was me, I just asked about a massage and nothing more. He said he'll have to send a van to me that afternoon and its been three weeks since.
Just block these tossers and continue with your day

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.