Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-05 13:39:10

On 2022-06-03 09:23:07 Stevensteven247 said:
Name: Amira

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton

Full Profile: [View Amira's Full Profile]

As a punter, I hate it when the terms are changed once you are in the room. However, once you agree to the new terms, it is only fair that you Honour them. Reversing a payment is a new kind of low.

If you are reading the comments, @Stevensteven247, please payback the money. If possible, call Amira and apologize. It is not a popular thing for man to do, but it is respectable and courageous. There is nothing wrong admitting that you misjudged the situation or made a mistake, and wish to correct it.

I have never been with Amira, so I have no base to judge her as good or bad. But there are several people, male and female that are saying she is a very nice person. You didn't complain either when you were with her except for the changing terms. So, I take she is a good person. But your act, @Stevensten247 usually turn good girls to bad girls. Then end up wishing to take a revenge, and the next thing someone completely different ends up being e recipient of bad attitude and treatment, in an attempt to recover the costs and harm done by others.

Please be responsible punter. You sounded like a reasonable man who was just enraged by an unexpected treatment. It is not late to do the right thing. I sincerely think Amira deserves better than what she got from you.

I think so.

These are always tough...
Amira is a cute, little petite bombshell, really good looking and sexy..
However, all was agreed before arriving, upon starting, I was told bare blow is extra... which is not what was discussed beforehand. When advising her I did not bring enough cash then, I was told to do a cash send.
The deed and foreplay was good, no complaints as she is sexy.
The house was filled with about 3 other ladies, not my cup of tea.
Cash send was to be done before leaving.
I've since reversed it, as I think it's simply a way to get more out of you, sort of out of principal. If all was made clear from the start, it would not have been an issue at all.

Pity, Amira has real potential, if she can sort out the housing and be upfront with clients, she will certainly be a favorite.
Due to that, I most likely will not return.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

DiLivio
DiLivio - Re:Stevensten247 - Amira deserved better
Re:Stevensten247 - Amira deserved better
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-05 13:39:50

On 2022-06-03 09:23:07 Stevensteven247 said:

As a punter, I hate it when the terms are changed once you are in the room. However, once you agree to the new terms, it is only fair that you Honour them. Reversing a payment is a new kind of low.

If you are reading the comments, @Stevensteven247, please payback the money. If possible, call Amira and apologize. It is not a popular thing for man to do, but it is respectable and courageous. There is nothing wrong admitting that you misjudged the situation or made a mistake, and wish to correct it.

I have never been with Amira, so I have no base to judge her as good or bad. But there are several people, male and female that are saying she is a very nice person. You didn't complain either when you were with her except for the changing terms. So, I take she is a good person. But your act, @Stevensten247 usually turn good girls to bad girls. Then end up wishing to take a revenge, and the next thing someone completely different ends up being e recipient of bad attitude and treatment, in an attempt to recover the costs and harm done by others.

Please be responsible punter. You sounded like a reasonable man who was just enraged by an unexpected treatment. It is not late to do the right thing. I sincerely think Amira deserves better than what she got from you.

I think so.

However, all was agreed before arriving, upon starting, I was told bare blow is extra... which is not what was discussed beforehand. When advising her I did not bring enough cash then, I was told to do a cash send.
I've since reversed it, as I think it's simply a way to get more out of you, sort of out of principal. If all was made clear from the start, it would not have been an issue at all.

Pity, Amira has real potential, if she can sort out the housing and be upfront with clients, she will certainly be a favorite.

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Amira - Pretoria North/Orchards Pretoria
Re: Review - Amira - Pretoria North/Orchards Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-15 15:48:29

What did he want...Greek?
Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Amira - Pretoria North/Orchards Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-15 15:50:55

On 2022-06-29 18:18:47 Sandon said:
On 2022-06-03 10:19:23 Britney said: I met Amira a few days ago and I must be honest she is the sweetest girl every with a great personality .

There was other girls but we respected the fact that there was a client at the door.

I don't agree to the reversing of the money agreed upon but the girls in that unit have no respect to clients they hide in the kitchen and you can hear them laughing as you leave the door.

Xoxox
Britney

Do they listen to the session?

Ntots
Ntots - Re: Review - Amira - Pretoria North/Orchards Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-18 10:07:56

Don't go if you have a big dick. She's scared of big dicks and won't do doggy. She cringes at a big dick.
Karlos
Karlos - Re:Stevensten247 - Amira deserved better
Re:Stevensten247 - Amira deserved better
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 995
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-18 10:33:02

On 2022-10-18 10:07:56 Ntots said:
Don't go if you have a big dick. She's scared of big dicks and won't do doggy. She cringes at a big dick.

Eh,,, never heard of that before.
PurpleUser
PurpleUser - Re: Review - Amira - Monument Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Amira - Monument Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-14 19:38:30

Area: Monument Park

One of the best on ESA. Pictures don't even do her justice, even better than the profile. Worth the vsit.

Gorgeous body with a great personality. She's got a "humble-confidence" with what she does. Visited a few times and always worth it. She works privately and very professional. Highly recommended.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

adriano524
adriano524 - Re: Review - Amira - Monument Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Amira - Monument Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-05 07:48:27

Area: Monument Park

This thing hs a serious attitude problem very rude dont no how to speak and stink like a dead fish

. Need deodorant drug sniffing thing

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

Hsk001
Hsk001 - Re: Review - Amira - Pretoria North/Orchards Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-04 08:34:55

On 2022-06-11 22:23:41 BGStick said:
On 2022-06-03 09:23:07 Stevensteven247 said: Name: Amira

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

Bro I hate having extras sprang on me as much as the next guy but reversing the cash send is actually stealing. You sir are the ultimate piece of trash here. Your not taking a principled stand you are stealing from a hard working lady. That's messed up

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.