Gold Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-25 06:42:04

Name: Lalita

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/The Reeds

Full Profile: [View Lalita's Full Profile]

Started with what's app chatting and then made the booking. She met me with sexy lingerie. Started with me diving into that sweet flower and did she enjoyed that. In between we kissed and guys she is one hell of a french kisser one of the best kissing girls I've met. She then gave attention to my pistol and whow even my bullets got attention. I asked her to sit on top of me and she started to grind me. Wet wet wet orgasms. Finally it's condom time. We rode each other and again wet orgasm until I shot my bullets by that time room is like a sauna. Taking a break chatting. Asked her to reload pistol and in a flash it's ready again. Doggy style now believe it or not another orgasm from her. See my time is up and asked for shower. While I'm in shower here she opens door and shower with me. Suddenly pistol ready again but I by now I'm drained and knew only blanks would be fired so again kissed her and our bodies just tight against each other. This girl got experience and vitamins is needed before visiting her. Will I return. Yes yes yes please. Thanks baby girl for a nice session I really enjoyed. Till next time

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Lalita - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - Lalita - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 545
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-25 19:44:21

Stef, did u really tap her in sunnsyside?
Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Lalita - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-25 20:29:12

Nope at Charlie Friday
Lalita
Lalita - Re: Review - Lalita - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 09:13:22

Hie karlos i go home to sunnyside weekends. Satuday and sunday. But im at charlies angels during the week.
Lalita
Lalita - Re: Review - Lalita - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 14:39:24

Hie baby. Thank you so much for the rating and the review I realy appreciate it so much. Hope to see u very soon again

Love Lalita
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lalita - Sunnyside Pretoria
Re: Review - Lalita - Sunnyside Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-03 22:21:56

Area: Sunnyside

@Old Nick here follows my review as per your request...

I finally gathered the courage to phone this lady after postponing it for so long. I knew when seeing her I was going to lose my heart...I just knew it!

This woman is as perfect as can be. Gorgeously proportioned and beautifully sexy. (If you access to her private gallery you will know what I mean)

We immediately clicked and there was no wasting time. She is passionate and it was like we got married the afternoon and we arrived at a hotel for the honeymoon.

Her skin is soft and silky and her kiss is intoxicating. I could kiss her all night. Her flower is puffy and squeezed my Captain when I entered. That's how tight she is. Eye contact during the deed turned me on even more and found that super sexy.

At the end of an amazing session of honeymoon love making I just could not hold out anymore and filled the latex to the brim.

Guys you must be very carefull here. You'll fall in love. She is beautiful, full of adventure and adorably perfect. I left my heart in her hands when I walked out while knowing darn well it was the wrongest thing to do but damn you just can't help but relinquishing your emotions when you're with her...

I wish she leaves this industry and phones me up...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lalita
Lalita - Re: Review - Lalita - Sunnyside Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-04 09:45:29

Oooh thank you so much darling and l appreciate,m so happy l can't wait to see you again.Have a wonderful day.
Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Lalita - Sunnyside Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 19:51:22

Area: Sunnyside

It's a diamond I found and I'm actually wondering if I must share what this girl is all about. But yeah understand me correctly we are all punters and we all looking for that special one. All I can say is I found her. I'm not even going to try to explain what the session was all about all I'm saying is she's definitely special person and she knows what she wants

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Fuckman
Fuckman - Re: Review - Lalita - Sunnyside Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 13:50:54

Three girls one man reviews sis
Lemaih
Lemaih - Re: Review - Lalita - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Lalita - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 16:47:26

Area: Menlyn

Hahaha I fucked this girl!!
First I ate her like a homeless guy would eat a gourmet burger. She is deliciously clean.
I then proceded to move on top of her, gently spreading her gorgeous legs and wiggled my dick against her now very wet and inviting pussy lips. I guided my hard manhood to the sweet spot and slowly pushed it inside her. Oh my gosh how tight is this girl! I forced my dick in all the way, right until I could feel her cervix before I slowly started pumping ever so gently.

We picked up the pace and really got the rythm going. She spread her legs open wide for maximum penetration and pulled me in deeper with every thrust I gave.

We fucked like a couple in love for what felt like hours before I squirted my twisted white syrup deep inside her.

This woman is super cute, gorgeously beatiful, flawlessly elegant and dangerously sexy and I was lucky enough to have magnificent earth shattering sex with her.

Fellow punters please do not book her. I want this woman all to myself. She is the kinda girl you will fall in love with.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.