[deleted] - Re: Review - Shemale Diamond - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Diamond - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-01-17 16:25:08

Name: Shemale Diamond

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Shemale Diamond's Full Profile]

Ventured out to see Diamond for the first time. All I can say is that if you think her pics are stunning then go and see her in person. Flawless body. Gorgeous face. The massage was good and as for the rest, go and see for yourself. Venue is a safe discreet lodge. No sign in. Clean room with onsuite shower. I will be back for sure. She is so down to earth and not shy.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Shemale Diamond - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 08:59:53

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
THE GOOD STUFF:

Diamond is tall,slim,smells amazing,hair & makeup looks great,and her smile is crazy sexy.

Kissing deeply,rimming her,and performing oral fell within her boundaries with me,so I had a great time having fun.
I ejaculated on her smooth thighs well before penetration ,so another visit is due.
Comms were not easy,because of language barrier,but we managed,she is friendly,engaging and eager to please,always a good indicator of a fun lady to be with.

The venue is safe,and you won't worry about anything bad happening to your car during your booking.

The pricing is competitive.

Lovely lady,I want to see her again.

SO-SO STUFF:

Venue needs an upgrade to compete with others,it's not bad,just a little dated,shower and rooms are adequate,and odds of running into other punters and ladies are high.
IDGAF about this,but judging from many reviews I've read on ESA,seems to be a big deal to many,so I'm mentioning it for potential future customers benefit.

Parking is tight & uncomfortable.
Deal with it,as it seems to be a popular venue,there were 4 or 5 cars there in I'm guessing a 6 car capacity lot when I visited.

THE BAD-STUFF:

None that comes to mind.I would visit there again.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Forsyth P Jones built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
kudu1989
kudu1989 - Re: Review - Shemale Diamond - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 12:18:48

Gave Diamond a call but couldn't get through and ended up making an appointment with Demi. I could only book a 30 minute session as my time was quite contsrained. Shortly after Diamond gave me a call and I said I would prefer seeing her. Both her and Demi are at the same venue with secure off street parking and upon meeting Diamond we chatted and she suggested a session with both her and Demi. Well twist my rubber arm!

I was in and off Diamond went to get Demi and my oh my both of them came through the door and I was already on the verge of bursting. They dimmed the lights and started kissing me, licking my nipples, playing with my cock and I just fell into the pleasure of it all. To keep it short, while Demi was kissing me and I was fondling her stunning breasts and playing with her dick, Diamond was working my cock anbd balls. Well I felt the urge to cum and pulled Diamond off me and tried squeezing the cum back down my cock but alas, I bursted all over myself and these two stunners helped finsih me off and clean me up before helping me take a shower.

I will FOR SURE be back for a longer session and do my best to not allow the bliss of the situation have me cum so quickly! These two are well worth a visit!!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

amnesiawillis
amnesiawillis - Re: Review - Shemale Diamond - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-20 10:09:51

Visited Diamond multiple times when she was in Sandton. I loved every minute of every visit.
The place could use a little upgrade but now that she is in edenvale, may be I should go check her out.
She is great for first timers too as she is gentle in handling stuff and took my breath away for a few minutes.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Shemale Diamond
Shemale Diamond - Re: Review - Shemale Diamond - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 75
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-20 16:11:15

Thank you dear I'm going back to Thailand on August 25th.
Shemale Diamond
Shemale Diamond - Re: Review - Shemale Diamond - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-20 16:12:21

Thank you dear I'm going back to Thailand on August 25th.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.