[deleted] - Review - Trudy @ Hands Of Gold - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Review - Trudy @ Hands Of Gold - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-09 06:37:19

Name: Trudy @ Hands Of Gold

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Trudy @ Hands Of Gold's Full Profile]

Definite dynamite in a small package indeed. I underestimated this one since she’s new in the industry and boy oh boy she outdone herself. She started the massage way different to how others would start. She came with new tactics which i enjoyed and she made sure all angles were covered. For a session that I thought would be weird I ended up extending our hour to 1& a half. The sensual part was explosive, both the build up and finishing. This gem will be gemming the industry within no time.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

RandyMandingo
RandyMandingo - Re: Review - Trudy @ Hands Of Gold - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Trudy @ Hands Of Gold - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 21:40:06

Name: Trudy @ Hands Of Gold

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Trudy @ Hands Of Gold's Full Profile]

Had an almost perfect session in all aspects. Trudy is definitely the definition of Dynamite coming in small packages. She’s very petite which is just my type. I say almost because I wish I could’ve stayed longer.

Started off with a shower, I showered first and then she did. Massage was excellent with some amazing body to body techniques that I’ve never had before. She took her time and worked my entire body while I was on my tummy.

Then turn over and the fun began. This girl knows how to use her hands and body and her…. And touches all the erogenous zones. Finished off with my toes literally curling till they cramped.

Then off to the the shower where she helped me rinse and wash the oils off.

Left with a pep in my step. Also caught a glimpse of some of the other ladies and will definitely be back to try out some of the other girls. But Trudy will be very hard to beat, so I may just stick with her.

Hands of gold is my new favorite happy place

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.