Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-31 12:45:26

Name: Caramel

City: Polokwane

Area: Polokwane

Full Profile: [View Caramel's Full Profile]

This girl ain't it. She acts like she is doing us a favor when she is not. I am honestly touched hey. Like I'm so disappointed.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Caramel - Polokwane Polokwane
Re: Review - Caramel - Polokwane Polokwane
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-31 18:23:28

Aaaaaaaaaaah sad
Caramel
Caramel - Re: Review - Caramel - Polokwane Polokwane
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-06 09:17:08

Wow you were scaring me and I even give you my friend and she was also even scared of you for my face really like are you serious wow... yes I can not be with someone that I'm not comfortable with him asking me lot of questions. Wow I think this is a Best guess house in polokwane. Well I'm sorry but which service are you talking about cause we didn't do anything... and if I don't feel comfortable with you I won't force myself and I told you nicely that I'm not comfortable with you . I've been through a lot. Thank you for your comment as for my body Mos those pictures they are not edited wow say you don't like me that's it anyway thanks
Caramel
Caramel - Re: Review - Caramel - Polokwane Polokwane
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-06 09:17:41

Hi Jobethegreat hope you fine... Sorry to approach you in this way but I have to since you talk badly about me! So why did you came to me? if I don't have manners on the phone, "firstly before I diffend myself wow which service did I offer you is there anything we did cause we didn't do anything and I told you that I'm not feeling comfortable with you nicely so which service you talking about cause I was not comfortable with you... You were asking me lot of questions about this gusset house and about girls anyway thanks for your comments which everyone who's here can come back and comment about my service, my face, my body and my manner of approach ... Thank you have a great day
Dikobza
Dikobza - Re: Review - Caramel - Polokwane Polokwane
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 12:08:26

Ai son, so the great didn't hit the spot,yet he was soo close to it,m not surprised now when he says he was touched,I mean how can you not? Move along buddy
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Caramel - Polokwane Polokwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 560
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 07:49:46

What makes a wg not comfortable with the booking?

What is it that you dont find comfortable with a client and you have to pass him to another girl?

Caramel, you're also not making sense in your defense.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.