Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-14 13:02:06

Name: Soraya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Full Profile: [View Soraya's Full Profile]

Awesome sexual encounter with this baby girl from within Central Africa at a venue she use to work at near Bedfordview.

She is sexy, sensual and very seductive. A great conversation too.

I highly recommend her to the discerning gent. I won't return to visit her at her home not because of her but solely due to some first time great and memorable sex encounters out of hundreds and hundreds I had, remain a once off and don't want to spoil it with another or becoming a regular. Just my preference...

Cheers
Bowie

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

legoad90
legoad90 - Re: Review - Soraya - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Soraya - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-07 18:56:45

If you think she looks amazing in her photos, wait till you see her in the flesh...take your asthma pump with coz you gonna be left breathless.

A nubian princess and one who isn't reliant on looks alone. The session was a cut above, passionate and sensual. Engaging and friendly conversation really completes the package.

Will be visiting her many, many times in the future.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Soraya - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-19 05:54:42

Met this hun at Le Belle and man o man this sexy model knows her game. We started with a medium massage at the back which was properly done. The sensual part was more on edging and she controlled that release satisfactorily. She has a super sexy model body and holds good communication. Was actually surprised how fast an hour went and I think a return trip is on the cards. Thanx chocolate lady

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

iscrew
iscrew - Re: Review - Soraya - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 15:21:59

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow! Just wow. She's very dedicated. And you get very strong eye contact with this little nympho. Always a good time. 2 thumbs up.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until iscrew built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Pomi
Pomi - Re: Review - Soraya - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Soraya - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-18 00:33:55

Area: Fourways

Firstly , it is so hard getting a booking with Soraya as she is usually fully booked, i first tried booking her back in November and only now in Jan was i able to secure a booking.

She has a nice secure apartment in fourways but pay attention to the directions when in the complex as it is pretty huge similar to the balwin setups

When i got in and saw her, i was taken aback, the woman is beautiful know doubt , she really shined during the deed.

Proper GFE with this one and i am willing to bet that you haven't had woman on top until you've had it with Soraya because my goodness can she ride.

Another interesting thing i noted in our session is that she is more comfortable when taking the lead or rather when she is dominating which was a first for me because i usually lead, heck she was the one initiating positions like okay lets do doggy now but i am willing to bet she is into dominatrix or likes submissive men but its just a guess

The long wait i had to take plus the above average rates i am used to i would say are worth it because i know there isn't another SP that can deliver what she delivers on this site

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Soraya - Fourways Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-04-03 11:09:41

I remember when I first spoke to Soraya, some time late last year. She opens on WhatsApp with something along the lines of, “I charge by the hour, not by what we do”. So many ticks in such a little statement. It invites the kind of playfulness and spontaneity that I want in a booking. I just knew I’d land here eventually, and following a little bit of flirting, it was all now just about getting that perfect timing.

A shared consensus that myself and a couple of punters I’ve been chatting to are reaching is this idea of “quality over quantity”, and finding that quality (whilst balancing it with value for money) is such a mission, but I think it’s worth it.
I’m very happy to say that Soraya fits my ideal of what I think of when I think “quality”, and I must be honest dear reader, I would not have known just how wonderful Soraya is were it not for some strong leads by the legendary legoad90. This is why we use this site.

I had a 2 hour evening booking with Soraya at her place. Her comms are excellent! I couldn’t reach her during the day - not that I really expected to as her office hours are spent at a popular massage venue - but by the time she was able to get back to me she was an absolute doll. Responses were detailed, fun, accommodating, and exciting. It really feels good when a girl still seems excited to see you after a long day!

She’s staying at a big complex, but her unit is very easy to find. She does provide you with a code but security still requires identification. Not a train smash for me but just mentioning it if those sign-ins aren’t your thing.

I was surprised Soraya expected me to knock more loudly than I did - I usually knock very softly but she didn’t seem to mind something more “announcing”. She opens up for me and what I see is a devil in a black dress. Her hair, nails, and makeup are also a grade above. This girl is ready for me!!!

I can see what a sexy figure she has. I’m already biting my lip…I’m undressing her with my eyes and my taste buds are salivating. We barely had any chit chat in those opening moments. We almost immediately started kissing. I get undressed in the lounge and then I pick her up, with her legs wrapped around my waist, and we make out all the way to the bedroom.

I slowly start taking that dress off…my god…this lady has a PERFECT body. It’s flawless. Did she play outside as a kid? I don’t think I even saw the kind of scars you’d have by just scraping your knee haha. I began to wonder if she had done any modelling. Even her pubes were stylishly trimmed! It really felt like her body was a temple.

She’s completely into it. I’m completely into it. Slow, passionate, intense kisses. My lips are just glued to every part of her body. The way she started shaking when I began to lick, suck, and kiss those nipples. Oooh! And then I eventually went down south and I made sure to spoil her. Her pussy is just so so so yummy.

The spoiling wasn’t in one direction though…she has lots of energy and life and she gave it to me damn good. At one point we were in a 69…and she wasn’t using any hands ;) she’s got a very very sexy ass too.

Her personality gelled wonderfully with mine. She’s classy and smart without being pretentious. Our conversation just flowed so naturally and I found her very interesting. I got a sense that she’s quite comfortable with herself. She’s well travelled too, and she loves South Africa, so let’s keep her happy boys ;)

Soraya baby, you are awesome, and I’m so glad I finally made the move. I am so looking forward to seeing you again soon 😘

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sigma121
Sigma121 - Re: Review - Soraya - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-27 11:02:43

Exceptional. Soraya is honestly exquisite, flawless body, perfect breasts and the personality and class to match.

Puts her all into a booking is sophisticated, fierce and passionate. An elite courtesan.

Thank you for the unbelievable experience.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Soraya - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 730
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-27 12:38:44

Love that chocolate skin tone.. mmmhh
Aliqat
Aliqat - Re: Review - Soraya - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-08 08:11:38

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This girl is a keeper....her eyes, her smile. She's got the cutest dimples..AND she's delicious !!
Clean shower and towel, nice heated apartment.
I'll definitely be back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Aliqat built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Carman78
Carman78 - Re: Review - Soraya - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Soraya - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 09:57:13

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

This woman is a true afrodisiac being with here makes break through any sexual limitations you have. I saw her some time ago but I saw her very regulary and if I knew what I knew now I would have spoiled her more. Sadly she left us JHB folks. Nice to see you still around hun !

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.