Posted: 2021-08-04 08:56:34
Edited: 2021-08-04 08:56:33

Name: Yoko

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Yoko's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
My my my… what can i say about her
When i first visited her after she moved from edenvale… she is a different personality all together… mssged her and she mssged me back which so good… very lean and u hardly feel muscle in her handss… and i dont need to mention about the rest of the time with her. Worth every penny

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until bitchplease built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Yoko - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Yoko - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-09 19:58:43

I had a pretty pleasant, simple, straight to business “release” punt here. Really feeling lighter and revitalised.

I found her pictures very sexy, although I was anxious about the lack of reviews. Caught her on “available now” and decided I’ll gamble and take one for the team.

I didn’t have any high expectations, and I went in with a “I’ll take charge” mentality which made the booking very pleasant for me. She’s not GFE material but she’s very submissive, and it made for quite an easy booking for me. She promises a lot on the phone (like a salesman waiting on your signature), but she mostly delivered on what I wanted.

She gives baby kisses, and has braces so I didn’t bother with oral. What lies between her legs is exquisite though. I was worried she might be coded, but can happily confirm that isn’t the case. She made me cum twice in an hour, and even though I had booked her for longer than that, I decided I was more than satisfied and was happy to leave early. That pussy is magnificently tight.

Venue is an apartment - no avoiding security but that’s mostly the norm. Outside of “where are you going?” there isn’t too much nosiness. He knows. I would say the apartment was clean but just a little messy - not a train-smash. Shower was sadly lacking in water pressure and wasn’t hot, but it was tolerably lukewarm.

She seems shy, and the English is still in the baby steps because she’s only been in the country for a couple of months; she’s very beautiful, and she’s got gorgeous hair, a lovely pair of breasts, and her makeup is on point. There wasn’t much conversation, but it didn’t bother me - all I cared about was that pussy and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

This is a really nice well-priced option in Sandton I reckon - a lovely end to my awesome long weekend!

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-18 16:59:30

Saw this lovely lady yesterday afternoon. I had a pretty frustrating work day, and decided to shut the laptop and get laid. Great decision. She was available, and I had a really awesome punt. I'd say this was surprisingly more GFE-ish - maybe she was more into it or more comfortable - but it was a nice surprise. She was softly biting and licking my neck. That felt good. I tried to go two rounds again but didn't have a sequel in me. She looked ridiculously sexy in her chemise, very pretty girl with a lovely upper body. The slight negatives I mentioned previously still stand, but I do see myself becoming a regular here. What a nice Thai hottie.
EthanBlack
EthanBlack - Re: Review - Yoko - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-09 14:33:39

Great body. Decent punt. Only marked down simply because of how nervous she was.

But definitely worth another look, or two, or three.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-26 17:04:10

It’s not usual for me to go back (multiple times!) to a girl I had initially chucked in the “wham bam” category, but my god, my chemistry with this lady has reached unbelievable heights - the intensity, lust, and passion in the bedroom leaves me in a borderline catatonic state. Yoko my darling, you’ve officially earned your +5 (she teased me a little about only giving her a +4 previously).

I had also initially given her a 4/5 for body because she unfortunately doesn’t have much booty, but everything else about her body really makes up for it. She’s so toned, and she has incredible breasts, skin, nails. Gorgeous face. I’m getting the true GFE here. She’s still not the kind of girl I’d readily recommend to any punter - not a “guaranteed” great punt like other girls I’ve raved about if you know what I mean, (she hasn’t been wholly polished when it comes to service and hosting), but I find her so addictive I’m willing to look past that. She gets the basics right and I’m happy enough with that.

A bit of a superfluous review I suppose, previous one covered more details, but I just wanted to show my girl some love. I’ve been having some really thrilling encounters with this lady, and unusually (for me) I have a modest retainer I’ll need to take advantage of soon!

Mwah Yoko!!!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

JakesJakes
JakesJakes - Re: Review - Yoko - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Yoko - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-29 08:27:17

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
When I looked at the reviews, it did not seem like much. Seemed decent so I decided to give it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised. She is stunning and the place tidy enough. We took our time. She came twice and almost woke up the neighbous.

The shower pressure was noted before to be low. It's true. Does not bother me much though.

Well done Yoko

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until JakesJakes built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Mborohuchi
Mborohuchi - Re: Review - Yoko - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 08:57:49

Saw her when she was visiting CPT. She's so nervous and it shows in the booking. She blatantly refused to do certain things and barely said anything except for her loud No's and telling me i need to pay first. Average experience in my books and would not return

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

STITCH
STITCH - Re: Review - Yoko - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-20 11:16:57

Is she now Ivy in Morningside Sandton?
fksoul
fksoul - Re: Review - Yoko - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-20 19:12:31

On 2023-04-20 11:16:57 STITCH said:
Is she now Ivy in Morningside Sandton?

I got quite excited seeing this profile appearing in the forum. I checked Ivy and don't think it's the same person.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.