Navigation
Johnny English
Johnny English - Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1285
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 07:32:52
Edited: 2021-08-01 07:52:35

A few weeks ago, I posted about the delta variant and vaccinations in South Africa and India and questioned the link between increasing vaccination numbers and delta variant infection increases.
I added that Indonesia seemed to be following the same route/pattern.
As a non-coincidence theorist, I cannot accept what's going in the world without questioning this madness. While people are lining up to take the jab without knowing what this experimental synthetic, computer generated mRNA vaccine entails or the dangers it may pose, we see increasing surges in the delta variant in other countries. In Europe, we are seeing surges in many places where most of the population has been vaccinated. For example, in Gibraltar, where 100% of the population has been vaccinated, they now have the third highest infection rate per capita in the world. Whereas the 15 least vaccinated countries seems to have less of these problems. In Israel, where 84% of covid cases are from the vaccinated, they have now banned travel by tourists to their country from vaccinated people. The Israelis who it appears are now busy with the 3rd jab while Pfizer ups its vaccine sales forecast for 2021 to $33.5 billion.
Hundreds of thousands are marching and protesting at the vaccination and vax laws but you won't see that on mainstream media. All you'll see is propaganda and incentives to take the vaccine and threats and intimidation aimed at the sceptics who won't comply.
Now they targeting children and even babies to save humanity from this virus, be it alpha, beta, gamma, delta, lambda strain.
In the USA, there are surges in the delta virus but they are ok as they are in the hands of an incoherent president and that mousy (the irony) gain-of-function expert.
We are in the for the long haul !
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus
Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-01 07:56:18

Thanks for the info JE. Any chance you can take your investigation a little further and supply us with the death rates and the various hospitalisation counts for these countries pre- and post-vaccinations? This would give a better indication of the efficiency of the various vaccines in combatting the more serious effects of this virus. After all isn't that the real reason the jab is being dispensed (beyond the obvious profit generation of course)? References are also always very welcome, naturally - certainly wouldn't appreciate rehashed, Zille-esque thoughts to intrude on this topic!
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus
Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1532
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 08:00:46

A few misnomers in your comments, i can only speak for my experiences with the UK (family there including medical proffesionals).
The rise in infections among the vaccinated is due to the individuals not following suggested protocols, i.e. I'm vaccinated and cant catch the virus.

What is however happening is a drop in hospitalizations and a drop in deaths which is what the vaccine was introduced to do.

As to the dangers, like any other drug introduced it can only be taken on face value as it has no history, however the top virologists who designed the vaccine are confident in its safety, we have to trust that as we trust the people who created panado.

Yes there are people marching all over the world (albeit a very small minority) and if you thinK MSM is not reporting it then your not watching or listening to the news, its not highly reported here as (in my humble opinion) South Africans are insular by nature and don't really care what happens beyond their borders.

I have had first hand experience with this disease (a very scary Christmas in my life) and its a stone cold killer, and if by vaccinating the populace one family does not have to experience what I did or what other friends of mine have gone through then if we want to call ourselves human and compassionate then getting the jab is the right thing.

I appreciate you have a different view to me and that is OK but to try and justify not taking the vaccine by using scare tactics and not being wholly honest in your assessment is a little disingenuous

I truly hope you and your family stay safe but my personal advice to you, in fact to everybody is vaccinate its the right thing to do

Jake
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1286
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 08:13:38
Edited: 2021-08-01 08:35:46

On 2021-08-01 07:56:18 Oliver Cloeshoff said:
Thanks for the info JE. Any chance you can take your investigation a little further and supply us with the death rates and the various hospitalisation counts for these countries pre- and post-vaccinations? This would give a better indication of the efficiency of the various vaccines in combatting the more serious effects of this virus. After all isn't that the real reason the jab is being dispensed (beyond the obvious profit generation of course)? References are also always very welcome, naturally - certainly wouldn't appreciate rehashed, Zille-esque thoughts to intrude on this topic!

When time permits, I will add links, references, sources so that you can try discredit them and refer me to your experts, Fauci, Gates, Tedros and co. In the meantime, when time permits, you may need to check out Ralph Baric, Dr. Hoffe, the 70 odd patents for this "novel" coronavirus, since 2000, S-spike proteins, graphene oxide, Midazolam and the like. I am off to enjoy my Sunday while you, FW, the Sheriff and deputies attempt to muddy the waters and discredit and deflect. Look forward to viewing your interdicts and threats in the morrow.
Loux
Loux - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 08:14:44

1) people behind of of it is more evil than any of you can ever comprehend
2) they will not stop, so it's best for humanity to start resisting
3) all statistics are being manipulated
4) people who took the vaccine will start dying in cycles when winter seasons appear, this will be called new variants or so called break through cases.....always fancy words
5) those who took the jab are sacrificing themselves so that people can eventually wake up...we should be thankful for it
6) I am disappointed that so many people in this purple "pit of sin" who are suppose to see how rules and propaganda are bullshit to control us, simply can't see....but at least opinions are not being censored here...which I am grateful for....long live esa
Tacotom
Tacotom - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 08:20:45

On 2021-08-01 08:14:44 Loux said:
1) people behind of of it is more evil than any of you can ever comprehend
2) they will not stop, so it's best for humanity to start resisting
3) all statistics are being manipulated
4) people who took the vaccine will start dying in cycles when winter seasons appear, this will be called new variants or so called break through cases.....always fancy words
5) those who took the jab are sacrificing themselves so that people can eventually wake up...we should be thankful for it
6) I am disappointed that so many people in this purple "pit of sin" who are suppose to see how rules and propaganda are bullshit to control us, simply can't see....but at least opinions are not being censored here...which I am grateful for....long live esa

So we need to make a decision here whether or not the ANC is too disorganised and corrupt to run a country. Or is so organised it joined in with every other country in the world to create this situation.

Please tell me.
Vox Populi
Vox Populi - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 09:24:11

If it wasn't so serious it would have been dam funny!

It's amazing how most if not all of these covid vaccine threads will be started by Jonny English or some other non-vaxer. Leave us man, let us die in peace if that is what you believe the vaccine will do to us! Your stats were disproved already in a previous thread and the crap you talk... All your facts are half-truths at best but most are just plain rubbish!!

We are all on a boat together and there are a few people breaching the hall in their cabins, it's their cabins and we have no right to tell them what to do in their cabins! Well, unfortunately, the holes in your cabin could eventually affect the whole ship...

Let's just hope the ship is big enough to handle the wholes in the cabins of the non-vaxcers...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-01 09:54:09

On 2021-08-01 08:13:38 Johnny English said:
Look forward to.....the morrow.

Gee Johnny boy, why the hostility? I thought I asked you for your assistance in supplying additional relevant info in a polite manner. I was not trying to debunk or contradict you in any way and certainly not threatening you. Each to his own I say. (Or perhaps you took umbrage to being caught with your pants down with my mentioning of Helen? *shrugs shoulders* - sometimes you need to own it).
I do look forward to your references etc as well as pertinent stats on the deaths/hospitalisations as requested. But obviously only when you have time. Enjoy your Sunday - I am going to have a lekker one also. It has started off so well with this bantering.
peterb
peterb - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 490
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 10:45:49

On a side note:

I had Covid around Easter. It is not flu and you know when you have it and you don't wish it on your worst enemy. I can ramble on forever...

My dad (95) 3 weeks ago was healthy and happily living in his apartment at my brothers house, they convinced him to take the Vax. A week later he was in frail care, a week later he was in hospital

He passed away on Thursday

Just saying...

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6781
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 11:00:28

I dinna ken anymore.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.