Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-07-28 08:37:23

Name: Bella

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Bella's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Bella is a very special girl.
I’m visiting a johannesburg for the first time and found her profile here. I called a few girls and chatted to see where there was a connection. Her phone manner was great and I made a booking. So even though she is new to this, I had a good feeling.
i asked her to come to the apartment where I am staying during the afternoon. I had gone through a few stressful days and need to unwind.
She arrived on time at my door, dressed in jeans, white tee shirt and a denim jacket. Immediately I could tell she was fun and enjoyable to be around. She is very pretty and charming and I knew I had made a good call within the first 30 seconds of talking to her. I invited her in and we chatted over a glass of wine. I told her about the challenges of my week and she was a great listeners although I am sure it was boring to her. However, she suggested that we start with a massage to unwind.
She closed the curtains and asked me to undress while she organised the room. She put on some calming music and then went to change. She came back in a tiny negligee. It was even more obvious now how amazing her petite body was.
She massaged me gently, teasing me by running her fingers lightly all over my body. She was whispering sweet ideas in my ear making me as horny as hell. She then stood in front of me and slowly removed the negligee dropping it on the floor. She got back on the bed and gave me a wonderful body slide. The sensation of her body was amazing.
I’m a bit vague about the order of things after this as I sort of disappeared into a haze of passion. She rolled me over and teased me with her fingers while she gave me a wonderful blowjob.this girl really knows how to please a man.
I returned the favour and thoroughly enjoyed exploring her pussy with my fingers and tongue. Delightfully clean and tight, I loved the feeling of her getting wetter and wetter and moaning softly.
Then I moved on to the main course, and had a wonderful time fucking her in all sorts of ways. But as it became more intense, and she was getting more and more excited, I put her in the missionary position and really took control. Her body if firm and tight. Her boobs are amazing and I loved kissing and caressing them. She loved it all and seemed to come several times, the climax for me was extremely intense.
While I hadn’t planned it this way, I asked her to extend the visit and stay the night. We lay together for quite awhile enjoying chatting and kissing. We then went out for a bite to eat before coming back and falling asleep together.
In the morning there was another epic session of lovemaking before I regretfully let her go.
I can’t think of a better way to unwind for work related stress.
She is one in a million.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Evagrius built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Bella - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bella - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-08-12 14:57:42

Second time with this minx. Hotter the better i get to know her. We had a great session a few days ago. She was a hellcat! Scratched my back as i pinned her down and fucked her strongly.
That pussy is amazing, and her tits are to die for.
Afterwards in the shower, she was the perfect kitten and got on her knees for me.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Bella - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-25 16:36:14

Couldn't resist this sexy babe during the curfew last night. She has a body to die for. Gave me a body to body massage, then afterwards moved to the deed. With the petite body of hers, she could take a dick. Super friendly, venue super clean, shower facilities on top. She is the reason why I love skinny petite girls.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

captainmorgan120
captainmorgan120 - Re: Review - Bella - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-14 14:35:10

This lady came to see me at my hotel. So no comments on venue

Fantastic service. Really comes accross as enjoying what she does. Pretty lady with beautiful long legs and petite frame. She knows how to please

We made out like long lost lovers before doing the deed. I didn't last very long as it was quite intense. We then took a shower together and i couldn't resist but bang her again in the shower which she seemed to really enjoy.

Definitely will be having another session with this beauty when in the 011 again.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until captainmorgan120 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Juicy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Juicy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-15 02:24:01

Name: Juicy

Full Profile: [View Juicy's Full Profile]

Indeed she is hot as reviews indicate. Petite, and passionate.
even part of her body is perfect. I really connected with her, which made the whole experience headspinning. She gave a blow job the was so exquisite, so perfect, i am still dreaming about it.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sucmeslowly
Sucmeslowly - Re: Review - Juicy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Juicy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-22 22:26:48

I would ride it like a 63
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Benz - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Benz - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-23 15:38:27

Name: Benz

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Benz's Full Profile]

I'm not much of a merc guy but I decided to take this Benz for a spin during lunch today. And oh boy it was quite the ride.

She's a very friendly chicken with a laid back personality. But in bed she shags for the A team for sure. Gave me a very good warm sloppy owo, so good you'd think she doesn't even have teeth. Once we started shagging it was all fireworks and hard pounding. She even grabs your bumms and dictates the pressure and the pace lol! Also definitely provides a real GFE with sensual kissing and cuddling. We went at it over 2 rounds and I was sweating like a race horse in the second round. That tiny body will handle any man pound for pound.

Her body is really exquisite. Petite and brown smooth skin which is exactly what I wanted off the ESA menu today.

Works from a complex and provides you with a code for entry and exit. Parking very secure.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tshifhi_wa
Tshifhi_wa - Re: Review - Benz - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Benz - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 14:53:07

Name: Benz

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Benz's Full Profile]

Like my fellow punter Shadow, I am also not a Benz guy but I decided to take this Benz for a spin after seeing his review, and I have got no regrets because I had a great session with her and we took a shower together afterwards, this lady is good at what she does bro!! I'll definitely see her again in the next few weeks.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Review - Summer - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - Summer - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-11 21:29:23

Name: Summer

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/The Reeds

Full Profile: [View Summer's Full Profile]

Im sure u all have seen me speaking highly of this girl on the forum. Today i had the privilage of spending almost the whole day with her. Im not going to talk out the bedroom but she is the whole package. At first u wil think she is the quiet type but dont be fooled and please dont fall in love with her. Cause i just did. Hopefully she wil stay in rooihuiskraal and not leave like she said. Guys all i can say is DONT give this one a miss

Babes i wil see u very soon again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Pumpkineater built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Summer
Summer - Re: Review - Summer - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - Summer - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-12 11:19:52

Thank you love

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.