Basic Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-23 17:50:40

Name: Candy

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bruma

Full Profile: [View Candy's Full Profile]

She is pretty, but I'm afraid she has a long way to go in terms of service. Shares a unit at a lodge in bruma. Bathroom has a hand shower. She has nice boobs. She is very conscience of her post child belly and constantly covers up with both her hands. Makes the session feel very unnatural. I had to tell her that honestly she looked good and her tummy was not bad at all. Booked an hour. Just after 30min, was just starting into the second round and during doggy she turns and tells me "you finish 5 minute, OK". I just go limp after that. She saw I was upset and tried to point to some clock on the dresser. Was having none of that nonsense. Showed her the time I called her to get the unit number on my phone and she apologized. Went to shower and left. Maybe others have better luck.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.