Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Dear Shemales
Dear Shemales
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1867
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-21 13:00:58

Dear Shemales

I am looking for a Shemale to partner me in services erotic, and sensually unique.

I am a creature unapologetically and unashamedly unreserved in sharing a naughty kinkiness in a space safe, controlled and mutually agreed upon.

I am not into lesbian shares . A functioning Shemale is the request

My shemale partner that i used to partner with many many moons ago is no longer available.

I am 1.77m tall without heels ...thus a short shemale would not work.

Plus am not looking for a young shemale experimenting in the field of sensual shares.

I am very professional, not into drugs or drinking, smoking, games or deceit or lies.

VERY DISCREET.

Our pairing up is all about ensuring our Gentleman visitor will be spoilt, without inhibition or concern...and surrender to an adventure all about his wants and needs.

Should u feel comfortable to reach out, please DM me and we can organise a meet and greet and see if the chemistry and understanding is there.
U and i need to be in sync...after all...it is a lasting impression of a lust fulfilled fantasy we wish to leave ingrained in our visitors mind.

Looking fwd to getting to meet u.

Love

Most erotically inclined

Russian Bridgitte.

iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Dear Shemales
Re: Dear Shemales
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 455
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-22 12:42:27

If you find one let me know. My ultimate fantasy ;)
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Dear Shemales
Re: Dear Shemales
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1876
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-22 20:32:37

iloveagoodshag...most definitely will.

The adventure we shall travel, a new found passion that lay in limbo to be revealed and acknowledged...been too long a time and am hopeful it shall be very soon.

x

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.