Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-19 18:41:27

Name: Sabrina

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Sabrina's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Sabrina is a feisty, sexy little vixen. Her massage skills is amazing. The sensual even better. An hour with her is way too short, next time I will book 2 hours.
She really went out of her way to treat me like a king..there was no awkward first meeting jitters. She welcomed me with a nice hug and smile and the ice was broken.
She looks better than her pictures, a little chatter box and I loved ever minute with her
Dankie Sabrina, sien jou gou weer

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Samsung4321 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Bobby98628
Bobby98628 - Re: Review - Sabrina - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sabrina - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-27 09:16:54

Lovely lady! Can’t wait to visit again! I had the best time and will be visiting again later this week.. so excited, Sabrina is lovely an always a treat!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Bobby98628 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Review - Sabrina - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-29 12:37:32

Saw her when she was still in Pretoria. We just did not click. Others may click and have a good time.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: Review - Sabrina - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 211
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-29 14:29:15

On 2021-07-29 12:37:32 Fred9 said:

Saw her when she was still in Pretoria. We just did not click. Others may click and have a good time.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

I'm sorry you feel my service fell short of your expectation. As you said, not everyone clicks, and I feel this was most likely the reality of the situation. I always give my best, I just turned out to not be your type.
Sabrina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 212
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-29 14:31:27

On 2021-07-19 18:41:27 Samsung4321 said:

Sabrina is a feisty, sexy little vixen. Her massage skills is amazing. The sensual even better. An hour with her is way too short, next time I will book 2 hours.
She really went out of her way to treat me like a king..there was no awkward first meeting jitters. She welcomed me with a nice hug and smile and the ice was broken.
She looks better than her pictures, a little chatter box and I loved ever minute with her
Dankie Sabrina, sien jou gou weer

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Samsung4321 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with me! The more I enjoy you, the better your time with me will be. You are welcome back, any time. Thanks for taking the time to review me :-)
Sabrina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 213
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-29 14:52:06

On 2021-07-27 09:16:54 Bobby98628 said:

Lovely lady! Can't wait to visit again! I had the best time and will be visiting again later this week.. so excited, Sabrina is lovely an always a treat!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Bobby98628 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

I appreciate that you have left me this lovely review. You are most welcome! So good to know I excite you. xxx
Chiya
Chiya - Re: Review - Sabrina - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-30 04:51:11

So I had the privilege of seeing this gorgeous young lady on Wednesday and boy..oh..boy was I pleasantly surprised....she is stunning up close and personal and has the clearest silky smooth and baby soft skin from head to toe.

Her sensual massage skills are out of this world as she is a highly skilled masseuse.....well I don’t wish to say too much here but I think every man who knows what he wants should add Sabrina on to his bucket list. I will certainly visit her again and again.

Thanks again for the awesome all round treatment, Sabrina.....and BTW her looks deserve a 6/5 as she actually looks better than her pics in person

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sabrina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-30 09:02:29

Dearest Chiya

Thank you for going out of your way to leave this lovely review on my profile. This allows other punters to make a more informed decision, and in turn will most likely boost business.

You were very kind and gentle, and welcome back anytime!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sabrina - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-01 10:26:41

I experienced some peaks and troughs here, so I want to capture a fair and complete account. It’s a mixed bag so I think your choice to take the plunge or not will ultimately come down to your dealbreakers.

Something that was recurring here was this constant mental exercise where I had to ACTIVELY keep myself in a positive good mood - given various issues I ran into. That ultimately did pay off because I do feel I got to a point with Sabrina where I genuinely started having a good time, but it did require unusually higher tolerance, optimism, and patience from me.

Let’s track back. Not too long ago this lady was at a venue I’m fairly familiar with in Sandton and I had my eye on her. She was a “Greek Goddess” in her own words (not that kinda Greek), and her forum posts were quite bold and cheeky.

I could tell there’s a bit of dynamite here. We almost had a booking together but I wasn’t happy with her booking a back-to-back (after I asked her to just leave a 15 min breather between our appointments), but she did and I decided to give it a skip. That run in Sandton was very short, and before I knew it she was in PTA, with no apparent plans to come back.

Fast forward a little bit, and she’s back in Jozi, but I’m not sure if the venue-choice was so great. I jumped on a 90 min special, but yes, R750 for 90 min in Bedfordview did raise my eyebrow. Turns out the venue isn’t in Bedfordview, instead it’s in the less pretty stepsister, Kensington. If you’re relying on nothing else but GPS then don’t be surprised if you end up driving through some dodgy areas.

There’s a big black gate which implies good privacy, but that fantasy was very quickly crushed once I was in. Punters here, punters there, punters everywhere. My MO in such scenarios is usually to just get the admin out the way ASAP as I’m not there to make friends, and that’s what I tried to do but I couldn’t avoid being held up in a queue in front of reception.
Sabrina was helping out with that queue. I tell her that I have an appointment with her (at that time), she then proceeds to loudly ask me who I am in front of all these punters which kind of annoyed me - this was one of those paper cuts I mentioned earlier that I just had to get over. No warmth in the greeting either which I feel is a basic. I then had to wait in the lobby for 10 min or so whilst admin was being handled. There was a delay in getting things started - but a big positive is that I wasn’t clockwatched or rushed either, so it balanced out.

Something that I did feel was key here was communication: I actually wanted her to get some understanding of what it was I’M looking for, and she gave me her WhatsApp number via PM (a number I already had) but that number was unreachable.
I then tried to use the other (apparently non-venue) number on her ad to get in touch with her, and that was a failure as well. I eventually got in touch with her via the venue number, and we could only chat for like a minute or so, so we couldn’t gain that little extra understanding of one another, nor set some expectations.
All she could tell me about was her extras (you’ll never hear the last of those!) before jumping into another booking. I felt I could see how this worked against me when we were in the room because she did seem to approach it as an “Order #17325” scenario when that shouldn’t have been the case. Those first few moments in the room were tragically unerotic and unseductive. Again, I had to keep my mood up (I was there after all), and decided to take a little action just to steam things up a bit.

NOW things start getting good.

Kissing was ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT. Very deep, very sensual, very passionate, naughty, and playful - really caught me by surprise. She’s got really lovely breasts - much bigger than you’d expect given her frame (and apparently they were even bigger once upon a time!). She actually WANTS to show off her BJ skills, and she did a fantastic job at deepthroating and teasing. Surprising endurance, the kind that makes me feel she’s more of a PSE. The body-to-body was exactly what I was looking for, and I like how she knew just what it was that I wanted here without having to spell things out. Made it really really hot and between the b2b and the kissing this is where I felt like I was getting this steamy experience that I really like. We just had to find that rhythm but once it was there I started to really feel good.

Personality-wise, I found her to be quite awesome once we developed some chemistry. We share some similarities, and she has this sardonic sense of humour and mischief about her. Now that I’ve actually met her I can picture a different kind of booking to the one I was going for. She seems to be quite exploratory and high-energy.

You’ll probably notice that I haven’t mentioned the massage at all? I only wanted a gentle rub to ease my way in - I was more interested in the actual sensual and I wanted it to be the majority of the booking (this is where some of my past bookings have become 11/10s). I wasn’t so much interested in the FH itself - I was more interested in everything else which “seemed” to only come with the FH extra - but I found it to be a pretty good deal to be honest. Some girls do those annoying pizza-topping extras whereas this one is all-inclusive (although there’s another option for oral-only). I’m mentioning it explicitly because she’s firstly just as open about it, but secondly the impression I got is that she’s more of an FH girl than an MG. That’s good news for those of you who don’t want to play the dumb games some MGs want us to play to get the nookie.

We had a shaky start, but overall I felt I was well taken care of, and Sabrina was accommodating and open-minded; she became warmer and more engaged as the chemistry improved. This is what redeemed the booking for me. I don’t really see myself coming back to this specific venue anytime soon, but I do see a more energetic more fun round 2 with Sabrina in the near future if the logistics allow for it.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sabrina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 218
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-02 08:12:28

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, over all. I did start off with a massage, so it's surprising that you'd say I'm more of a fh girl, when you are the one who asked me to lay down. As for the extras, I had to make it clear that what you were doing is beyond the massage with a body to body and a hand relief, as I have had issues with clients in the past when it came to payment. The negative parts of your review are clearly because you wanted more, without oral and fh, and your words dictate that you were expecting this as a complimentary service. I do not include what you wanted, which is rubbing your cock up against my bum, in a massage only. Sorry if this offended you. You obviously ended up going for fh, because I made it clear that your expectations were only included with that option.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.