[deleted] - Re: Review - Lina - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lina - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-07 18:30:45

Name: Lina

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Lina's Full Profile]

Jozi gents, she’s finally here! I have been waiting for this goddess, and when Uncle Cyril made his latest announcement (easing restrictions on travel to Gauteng) I made sure to check in with her manager to see if we might be spoilt by her presence. The initial response I got was very tentative, after all, Gauteng was an absolute mess around that time, and the anxiety that some of the girls may have felt was understandable. I remained hopeful though, keeping in touch with the manager, and when she announced Lina’s arrival I knew I would pounce almost immediately.

Turns out I had the pleasure of taking Lina’s Joburg virginity. I spent a STEAMY, PASSIONATE, INTENSE two hours with her shortly after she checked in. Oh. My. God. She is incredible. I obviously knew how hot she would be, but I didn’t really anticipate how well we could gel on a more slow-paced booking. I just felt like a super-GFE and she absolutely delivered.

Okay let me maybe start with the venue given how poorly the last one performed (in terms of privacy) back in the Cape. I was familiar with this one from a booking with another SP who works there. It’s a snazzy upmarket hotel-apartment complex in central Sandton. Obviously the manager hadn’t figured out the logistics (in terms of ins and outs) because Lina hadn’t even arrived when I arranged the booking, but I recalled one or two things from my previous visit here so I can share some tips (which I shared with the manager). Last time I was there, security asked me where I was headed and I told him ground floor (as there’s an open restaurant) and he let me through with no other additional prying. This time he didn’t even ask me where I was headed, I just greeted him and he let me in. Now how do you go in? If you want that little bit of discretion then the way in is by walking to the basement and taking the lifts. This is how you can avoid reception. Unfortunately when heading out you just have to go through reception, but there’s so many people there doing their own things that someone will just open for you. It’s busy in a “hiding in plain sight” way if you will. No one will suspect what you were up to if you go about it like this, but then again you never know who you can bump into.

When she opened the door for me she welcomed me so warmly. What an amazing smile, she was just so bright and lively. We chilled a little and had a chat. You would think a chickita this hot would have some sort of attitude about her, but she’s so humble, easy going, curious, and engaging. There’s something very refreshing about her presence. Her beauty is something else. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her lips and they just reinforced my decision to go “love-makey” GFE with her. I knew I would want to make out with her for a mighty long time. Her breasts are absolutely perfect. She’s trying to get rid of her body art but I find it quite sexy, oh and she dolls up quite impressively, she had some sexy lingerie, and her nails were lovely.

The chat helped us gain some sense of comfort and chemistry, and once we started flirting it was off to nirvana. I’m a big fan of long, intense foreplay and she was right on my wavelength. She didn’t seem too rehearsed which I found interesting. I tried to check her do’s and don’ts whilst undressing her and she replied with a flirty “we will find out”. She kissed me like a lover. Like we were having a secret affair and couldn’t get enough of each other. Mindblowing stuff. I just loved how everything intensified - a real bloody crescendo of a booking. We were locked in a mind-blowing body-to-body and every now and my moans would be uncontrollably loud because I was just that turned on. The climax was extraordinary. I feel like Caspar Friedrich’s “Wanderer bove the Sea of Fog” just reflecting on it now. Haha.

I obviously broke my pricing boundaries here - and the fee was quite hefty. All I needed was more than an hour so I wanted 90 min initially, but the lack of a sliding scale made 90 minutes quite stupid. It’s a little bit of a cliche to go “she was worth every penny”, but that absolutely was the case (and she was maybe a bit of a bargain too!)

Punts like these are why we do this. The level of joy and just awesomeness I’m feeling is off the charts. Thanks Lina for visiting us in Jhb. Thanks to everyone who requested this as well (including our good ol HarryB and Joe above who were looking out for us Jozi punters).

Gents, it’s tax refund season - you know what to do!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Review - Lina - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lina - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-07 19:08:25

The Lina experience sigh. Nice one @mod.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.