Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-10 10:26:59

Name: Cleopatra

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

Full Profile: [View Cleopatra's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Visited cleo in umhlanga, venue was a hotel not very private, she seems like a nice person. Booked a 90 minute session with her R1500 was the rate, met her in the parking, went up to the room and she sat on the bed and I sat on the chair /sofa, looked at her feet and it was dirty, like dirty dirty but we continued to chat she showed me a book about tantric massage she wanted to explain what it was for about 30 minutes off my time, she eventually told me to lay down, the towels had a bad oder, I think it was the oil but it smelt old like many people had used this towel before me. She started the massage and it was mediocre to say the least, she used some kind of feather and a cloth to create different sensations but honestly it was just poor, she finished off with a hand job not the best, put her clothes back on and went out for a smoke, told me to shower when ever I was ready, when I got out she was already packed and ready to go, she said she was headed back to the south coast, which is where her studio is apparently. She also informed me that she had massaged over 2000 dicks and 600 vaginas which is odd cause I never asked her, but what I'm really trying to say is she's really just a waste of time, I had better massages for R350. So just a heads up before you fall for this nonsense it's just not worth your time. BTW I saw in another review that a person cried during a session with her, not sure what that really was about but probably must have had something to do with her poor service,. Anyways happy punting guys.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Kyle295 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Big boob lover
Big boob lover - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleopatra - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-13 17:35:41

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
cleopatra is a sexual animal. she is on her own definition promiscuous and has big firm titties if you are into big tits. she does not do full house but we got fully naked and started grinding against each other. she does have pubic hair but is clean. mature and sexual and if you are into her special circle she will have tantric sexual intercourse with you. as I wanted not just a pelvic release she allowed me to suck her breasts and her clitoris. I ended up titty fucking her which she enjoyed and ejaculated a thick cumshot on her breasts and which reached her cheek and neck which she did not mind. she is a high class whore who does not have intercourse with everyone but if you gain her trust she will allow you to fuck her or at the very least ejaculate all over her which I did. treat her with respect and view her as a sex goddess and she will allow you to enter her space. if you want sexual satisfaction from her you need to work for it. we both connected and were both sexually satisfied by our experience

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Big boob lover built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Rogerabbit
Rogerabbit - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleopatra - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-18 22:05:23

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

Had a very enjoyable session with Cleopatra today. What a lovely person!
The tantric experience was new to me and I found it very relaxing.
Huge pity she is only here in Fourways for a short while.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Big boob lover
Big boob lover - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Cleopatra - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-24 08:32:13

cleopatra is the ultimate sexual beast and well built and with big titties. i made it clear that i needed titty sucking and boob suffocation and a titty fuck and she accommodated my needs. We both got naked and started frnech kissing and she is quite intimate if she likes you. she is on her own definition promiscuous and has big firm titties if you are into big tits. she does not do full house but we got fully naked and started grinding against each other. she does have pubic hair but is clean. mature and sexual and if you are into her special circle she will have tantric sexual intercourse with you. as I wanted not just a pelvic release she allowed me to suck her breasts and her clitoris. I ended up titty fucking her which she enjoyed and ejaculated a thick cumshot on her breasts and which reached her cheek and neck which she did not mind. she is a high class whore who does not have intercourse with everyone but if you gain her trust she will allow you to fuck her or at the very least ejaculate all over her which I did. treat her with respect and view her as a sex goddess and she will allow you to enter her space. if you want sexual satisfaction from her you need to work for it. we both connected and were both sexually satisfied by our experience
Autolegspreader
Autolegspreader - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-24 14:44:53

This must have been a not for payment session, surely you do not need to work to be satisfied after parting with your cash.
Big boob lover
Big boob lover - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-17 09:34:26
Edited: 2023-12-17 09:40:35

autolegspreader. I enjoyed my time with CLEOPATRA. SHE IS SEXUALLY EXPERIENCED AND BUILDS UP HER SESSION. WE SAT IN A LOTUS POSITION AND STARTED GYRATING OUR PUBIC REGIONS WITH EACH OTHER. SHE HAS A FAIR AMOUNT OF HER ON HER VAGINA WHICH OFFERS A DIFFERENT FEELING. Secondly her COCK MASSAGE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD. I EJACULATED WITHIN 20 MINUTES BUT I HAVE NEVER TRULY EJACULATED IN THAT FASHION BEFORE AND she was kind enough to let me explode all my THICK CUM ALL OVER HER TITTIES WHICH LEFT HER TRULY DRENCHED. her big breasts were filled with my cum just as I had requested her to allow me which she happily accommodated.
GUYS DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE MISSING OUT ON. SUCKING HER huge BREASTS WERE DIVINE. SHE IS CLEAN AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. ONCE YOU GO FOR A FEW SESSIONS WITH HER AND BUILD UP TRUST SHE WILL FUCK YOU REALLY HARD. GUARANTEED! SHE IS AN ARCHETYPE PROSTITUTE AND REALLY A SEX GODDESS.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.