[deleted] - Re: Review - Climax - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Climax - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-02-25 19:43:39

Name: Climax

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Full Profile: [View Climax's Full Profile]

With so many good reviews I was optimistic about having a good time with this lady, but I was bitterly disappointed.

To me she seems older than what her profile states, her body is ok, she had tiny sagging tits and her face is nothing to look at.

I booked for an hour. I decided to let her take the lead and see how the hour would unfold. She started off with an excellent handjob. It went on and on for at least 30 minutes. That was followed by an very average BJ. Fearing that I'd run out of time and bit get to fuck her I asked her to get on top... what a disaster that was - she was clueless, so I opted for a handjob to finish me off.

She hardly spoke during the session, was aloof and very mechanical. I won't return.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Climax
Climax - Re: Review - Climax - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Climax - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4751
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-25 20:52:36

Superglue, if I were you I wasn't going to review...

1st you came to my place drunk, when I asked if you had anything to drink and what it was as I could smell it off of you're breath you said you just had one glass and I asked this so that I can know how to get you to a comfortable place wether you took just booze or mixed it with drugs...(That's when I kept quite as i knew you lied about your drunk status)

We continued with the service that you seem to have enjoyed, while you were talking all the time and distracting me, you said I'm too quite, and I said I don't like talking...(my clients will tell you differently)

2ndly, you smelt off of booze, and my interpretation of kissing isn't someone shoving their tongue full of saliva in my mouth...(I call that superglue saliva)

After I refused to continue with this gagging experience, your cock couldn't get up, and we both lost interest...

I don't know why you guys think you'll come visit us with your smelly, armpits, mouth and feet and expect to get a proper GFE experience...

I've reported this review to ESA because bitter drunk guys like you take advantage of this system, shame on you sies...

I get I might not be everyone's cuppa, but trying to bring me down doesn't work in my books...

You have the nerve to even say I don't look like my pics when I take pics every month?
You must have been too drunk to even notice that, those pics were 2 and a half weeks old...

You could've left at the door if you didn't like what you saw, why did you stay when there's more than 100 girls in Midrand?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.