Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-19 07:30:19

Name: Galaxy

City: Pretoria

Area: Silver Lakes

Full Profile: [View Galaxy's Full Profile]

Wow this lady is going to shake up Esa. Absolute stunner. Great massage,super personality,best boobies and a killer gym body. Wow I am coming back for more soon💋 Thank you Galaxy yiu rocked my universe

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

brad2249
brad2249 - Re: Review - Galaxy - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-17 08:24:06

Area: Pretoria East

My 2nd visit with out of this world galaxy. She is the real deal went with the gfe and was not disappointed. She is sweet, sexy and gives a proper massage. She was so open in catering for my muscle girl fetish and has the most incredible gym body 😍💪 I was in heaven. Galaxy u have me hooked 😘

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Galaxy - Pretoria East Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-10-14 15:46:13

Hi G
Would love to meet
This gem
brad2249
brad2249 - Re: Review - Galaxy - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 08:57:23

Galaxy is the real deal, gorgeous from head to toes, the ultimate Esa girl who trains hard and knows how to pleasure a fella I am hooked now there is no going back. This was my 3rd session with her and she never dissapoints. Her physique is flawless if u like a gym girl she will have u drooling.... Thanks galaxy see you again soon x

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Galaxy - Pretoria East Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-07 22:10:56

Alright boys, I had a lot of fun here. I had exchanged some brief WhatsApps with this girl, and she always responded with really appealing enthusiasm and energy - just gave me a good vibe. I always come up with excuses to not travel to PTA (it’s really not that far!), but I decided to just pounce on this opportunity and it was awesome.

First thing worth noting is that our good ol’ friend loadshedding decided to make a cameo, and he insisted on staying pretty much for the entirety of the booking (it was only when I was on my way out that he decided he was done). This was not a problem at all though - candles were laid out in every room, the geyser was still perfectly hot, and having the windows open helped with the heat.

I didn’t enquire much about the house, but this appears to be an established venue, and the room was equipped with both a plinth and a regular bed, as well as massage oil.

Galaxy’s body is INCREDIBLE. This chick takes her fitness seriously, and man I don’t think I’ve been with a lady this toned before. She seems to really prefer to connect with clients, and the pace changed throughout the booking. We started with a gentle rub massage. Her suggestion, which I went with anyway because I was in the mood to have some soft hands on me. It wasn’t the main mission though, and I made sure to switch things up once I was relaxed.

The action begins, and I just wanted to devour that body. She expressed a little anxiety when she saw how big “little guy” can get, but I took it very slowly, and once he was nicely settled in, we went wild. Her on top of me, me on top, doggy, on the edge of the bed. Who knows what else we would’ve done with more time!? That pussy is so nice and tight. She’s also got very sexy, juicy lips, the kissing just added to the heat and passion.

She had me doing some breathing exercises once the deed was done. It had a bit of a chakra-healing approach to it, I found it very worthwhile. She also used this time to cool me down with water and a towel.

I also got to briefly run into some of the management/staff - we didn’t do any intros, but we cracked one/two jokes, and they were absolutely lovely to me and happily opened the gate for me by hand (in the rain) because of the loadshedding.

All in all, very happy with this booking, and the PTA drive proved to be worth it once again. Only downside here in particular is what I would consider a slightly steep rate for my budget, but if you want to see a really amazing body in the flesh and have yourself a lovely GFE, then Galaxy is a really good option.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Review - Galaxy - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 386
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-08 18:58:45

Hard bodied :). I like

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.