Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-04 23:08:10

Name: Badgal Riri

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Badgal Riri's Full Profile]

THE GOOD STUFF:

Comms via Whatsapp, quick to respond,clear on boundaries,easy to set up a booking.

Venue is top notch,shower facilities and room and bed is proper 5 star quality, parking is in front of the entrance of the mansion-like venue behind a remote access gate and high walls,safe and secure.

Privacy is great,shielded from outside eyes and indoors,even though other ladies are working there, but you won't see them or their customers if your booking time is same as theirs.

Her pricing is competitive, for the venue alone,I'd expect it to be higher,it's just off Jan Smuts Ave past the zoo and zoo lake towards Hyde Park.

This lady's got the look,she is so fine,I'd say Rihanna looks alot like her,except Badgirl is hotter.

Plus she knows the lyrics to all of Riri's songs,I put on Rihanna's Playlist from my Spotify during our booking,and she sang along while we got busy,which made the booking more unique and sexy for me.

Her body,skin,smile,nails,everything is flawless,she is gorgeous looking.

Very responsive to receiving oral and gentle fingering,and to Kisses all over her body.

A satisfying session for me at the end of a busy and stressful work day,she is good.

SO-SO STUFF:

She is very young-looking,to me,it felt like she's 18 or 19,and I felt very pervy,not in a good way,because I'm much older,but that's on me,so I felt very awkward being intimate with her in the start,though as it got steamier,all that was forgotten.

DFK felt a little forced to me,like she had to do it as it is part of her package offer,but she wasn't fully into it,again,this is the vibe I got,I'm sure from previous reviews alone,you can tell that she's one of the better WG's advertising here.

I'm assuming she must have felt the awkward energy I gave off in the start,and this contributed to the kissing not feeling intimate and passionate for me but forced.Or I just suck at kissing.

But,credit where it is due,she soldiered on and refused to stop stimulating me until I orgasmed towards the end of our booking.

BAD STUFF:

No bad stuff,she is very good and she must be having many customers going crazy for her.

The only reason I'm not comfortable to re-visit her is because I can't get past how young looking she seems to me,and even though overall it was a good booking, I left there feeling a little bit like the stereotype dirty old man,even though she assured me more than once she's in her 20's.

Point to note:This thinking she's too young thing is more a reflection of my issues I got to work on,I am sure many customers have a fantasy of making sweet love to a world famous celebrity,or a younger woman, she really is a sort of Rihanna/Naomi Campbell combo doppelganger which is actually a very good thing she got going for her to set her apart from her peers in this Industry.

I'm confident whoever books her will enjoy it very much and leave feeling amazing.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

HELover
HELover - Re: Review - Badgal Riri - Parkwood Johannesburg
Re: Review - Badgal Riri - Parkwood Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 590
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-11 22:39:34

Area: Parkwood

She must be one of the most slimmest beauties on this site.
Her body is so slim and flexible. She is so friendly and down to earth.
I totally enjoyed spending time with her. The experience for me was top draw. Riri is super hot and engaging. My expectations we exceeded by the sexy lass and I probably will visit her again.
Recommended....

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Badgal Riri
Badgal Riri - Re: Review - Badgal Riri - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Badgal Riri - Rosebank Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-12 13:49:45

Awwww thanks HELover, glad you enjoyed your time with me.
Theand
Theand - Re: Review - Badgal Riri - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 425
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-17 06:29:11

Area: Rosebank

What a fantastic woman. Quite simply loved my time with her. I couldn't wait to get her naked. She has the most divine body, amazing legs and most sexy bum. It was absolutely divine taking her from behind, holding her hips and watching myself slide into her.

She is very engaging and knows how to please a guy. I normally get this kind of session with mature women but this lady sets a new standard for me.

Definitely my new favourite and keen for many more returns.

Already drooling over the thought of tasting her again....

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Badgal Riri
Badgal Riri - Re: Review - Badgal Riri - Rosebank Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-17 07:14:58

Thank you for the lovely review hun, I look forward to seeing you again!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.