[deleted] - Review - Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Review - Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-14 08:48:30

Name: Indian Coco

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Wendywood

Full Profile: [View Indian Coco's Full Profile]

Had a lovely massage treatment with Coco. She's relatively new but gave a good massage. The sensual was also nice. She smelled nice, like Coco Chanel. She lathered me up with some cocoa butter and slid her yummy pair of coconuts all over my body. The finish was good, she has a tasty little coco bean and I couldn't hold in the nut butter for very long. This is one hot cup of cocoa.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Indian Coco
Indian Coco - Re: Review - Indian Coco - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Re: Review - Indian Coco - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-17 14:06:23

Hi MR White,thanks you for ur fabulous review...I'm glad u enjoyed the pleasurable massage...I look forward to seeing u soon again...
Regards
Coco
Rogerabbit
Rogerabbit - Re: Review - Indian Coco - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 12:27:37

Name: Indian Coco

Full Profile: [View Indian Coco's Full Profile]

I had a delightful booking with Coco this morning. I took an upgrade on the standard "economy class seat" and was jolly pleased that I did. The in-flight "meal" was delectable, beautifully presented and I enjoyed every mouthful!

To be honest, the photo set that was up at the time does not do her justice - she is way more vivacious.

Venue is great, spacious and at the end of a cul-de-sac in a very secure area. Parking is behind a automatic gate and quite safe.

I will be back, that's for sure, I intend to collect many "frequent flyer miles" at this establishment.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Indian Coco
Indian Coco - Re: Review - Indian Coco - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-08 15:09:58

Hi Rodger,I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal...I really enjoyed our time together too..Thanks you so very much for a beautiful review...
Can't wait to see you again...hopefully soon.
Thanks Coco
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Review - Indian Coco - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 357
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 21:34:03

She's one on the best.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Re: Review - Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-02-01 11:04:40

Name: Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir

Full Profile: [View Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir's Full Profile]

Spent a lovely afternoon with this lady. What can I say, we dropped the massage and went straight to the GF experience. The lady has a hot body with natural boons that looks exactly like her photo's. Super bubbly personality and is full of passion. It a great kisser and offer a great blow job. One of the best I've had. Guys this indian lady is a must. Will be seing her much more often.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir
Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir - Re: Review - Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 18:01:13

Gmam,
Thanks u very much for coming to see me...made my day..I'm glad u enjoyed ur stay here with us...hope to be seeing u more often..
Naughtiest Regards
Coco
Gsix
Gsix - Re: Review - Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-24 09:36:29

Name: Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir

Full Profile: [View Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Made a booking due to the excellent reviews and a previously excellent experience with another 2 ladies not currently advertising. Accommodated on short notice for 30min. Secure private venue.

Coco looks like the pics. Her belly is masked in photos, definitely not skinny and firm.

Her massage started with a 10minute rub of lotion on my left calf. Followed by another 10 min on my right calf. A bit up my thighs, and modestly she did not reach under which kept the suspense going.

Adding to the ambience was pure silence since greeting me and the sound of music in the background.

Now I'm aware that extras are available however I decided to wait until the sensual to enquire services and rates.

Then I caught the aroma of her scent. Pepe le peu was the fragrance of the day with rancid notes. The scent was synonymous to a rat that may have crawled up her ass and died.

One whiff was followed by another and maybe a third. The application of lotion continued without hesitation whilst my eyes became watery and my nostrils burnt.

A further application of lotion to my back and she then hopped on to rub her lovely gits and belly on my back.

Then it was offered that I turn over. Following the musk still hanging in the room i thought with the small head and soldered on. A handy would be sufficient for me given the circumstances.

A what a handy that was. Monotonous and mechanical stroking with a look of distant thoughts far far away. I had to stop to ask if everything was alright and if she was into it, which followed with yes baby I'm really into it (next set of words since greeting). So continued the stroking and then some boob action.. Hand stroking between her boobs.

Alas I burst, cleaned up, dressed up and then followed by an invite to return.

That I shall not.

The problem here is that this job requires a WG to have some bedside manner, etiquette and hygiene.

Failing this is akin to a scam especially when men take their time to research, time that could have been spent elsewhere and hard earned money to enjoy themselves.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Gsix built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Sookie1234
Sookie1234 - Re: Review - Indian Coco @ Les Boudoir - Sandton/Wendywood Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-24 10:40:38

@Gsix i concur hence i have not been back to visit her. I did not review as what good would that have gotten me definitely not a booking sure as hell these other guys seem to not mind the smell ? I thought i was the only one that felt that way or rather smelt it that way lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.