[deleted] - Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-05 11:20:53

Name: Leah

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Leah's Full Profile]

I wasn’t sure whether to review Leah as I wanted to keep her a secret but decided to give her the credit she deserves. Leah is a lovely Asian goddess. Her body has the perfect proportions and she has the softest smoothest skin, just the thought of kissing and caressing her skin gets me hard. She was a bit shy at first and seemed to be just going through the motions but warmed up as the session went on. She doesn’t speak English but hand signals and pointing did the trick. I don’t want to go into all the details (pm if you want more info) but she is a sweetheart and I had a great time with her. Treat her with respect and you will have a good time. She is a delicate body and soul so not the type of lady you book for a PSE, but she is the type you book for a slow sensual gentle intimate session. thank you Leah.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Cricket777
Cricket777 - Re: Review - Leah - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Leah - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 11:46:16

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Very bad experience would not want to go back it’s a waste of money felt bad going and spending money there I could not run away fast enough

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Cricket777 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Leah - Rosebank Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-02 09:30:33

Are you sure you are reviewing the right person? Leah is a wonderful lady, I've never had a bad experience with her.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Leah - Rosebank Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-21 10:43:27

I went to see this lovely lady again and the experience was even better than the first. She looks way better than her photos. She is sexy, sweet, delicate and extremely feminine just the way I like it. Treat her well and she will reciprocate. Her English is actually better than what I experienced initially when I did my first review (it turns out she can understand most of what I say to her as long as I keep it simple). For me she is undoubtedly the best Thai lady I’ve ever been with.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-29 12:19:05

Name: Leeya

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Leeya's Full Profile]

My August comes to an end with yet another fantastic booking. I've had my eye on Leeya for a short little while now, and her latest photos grabbed my attention almost instantly - that photo of her showing off her back-tattoo was just way too irresistible!

Something that stands out to me this year is the sheer quality of experiences I've had with non-local girls - Thailand and Mother Russia have been sending their best, and Leeya's yet another lovely visitor I reckon you should see before she disappears, especially if you're into slower, more intimate sessions like I (mostly) am.

A couple of Thai ladies are working at this same hotel-apartment complex in Morningside, security probably knows me now haha. You unfortunately have to tell him where you're going, but that's about it as far as it goes from a privacy pov. Something that made me chuckle a little is when I told him I'm going to room XXX, the guard immediately said "please call her" - I mean buddy, I know "you know" but you didn't have to make it that obvious lol. The units themselves are pretty nice and modern - equipped with aircons and nice facilities, although I did find Leeya's shower a bit tiny. All in all pretty happy with the venue.

I found Leeya's unit a little bit trickier to find, and this is where language barriers become a bit of an issue, as she couldn't really direct me once I was in. Lost a bit of time there which ate into my booking, but I booked two hours anyway and I still left a very happy camper.

When I got to the door I was met by an incredibly classy lady. She was all dolled up and had a night-gown on, covering some stunningly sexy all-black lingerie with fishnet stockings. This lady has an incredibly yummy physique, and the kind of booty you'd expect to find on a black/coloured girl of a similar build.

She was prepared, she smelt great, looked great, hair and makeup was on point, and she was very lively and bubbly. The conversation was unfortunately very limited, but I don't think that should take away from her personality score. She's only been in the country for a few months, so the English is very very rudimentary (the most basic I've encountered in this world). She however surprised me with some of the convo she tried to start - she really does try to make it more than a "wham bam" occasion. She however does have a tendency to just laugh when she doesn't understand you, so just be patient and try to keep things very very basic.

I was worried that she might not deliver on my menu preferences because of this - i.e. she was just saying "yes" to things she didn't understand - but fortunately that was not the case. OWO is an extra however, but everything else that I wanted came with the base fee which I was quite pleased with. As described in previous reviews, her skin is remarkably soft and her femininity so charming - it just felt natural to be very delicate and gentle with her. Her bj is however a bit more high-energy than I would have expected. I still enjoyed it, but I tried to get her to slow down a bit. She builds up nicely with ball-sucking and then she just goes into it. I really enjoyed having her in doggy, she has such a fantastic ass and I got a great view of her gorgeous body art. I actually tried to hold in my first load haha, but I couldn't (got a bit annoyed with myself). It's rare for me to have this problem, so props to Leeya.

The quality of service is next-level. I'm going to assume that this is more something from her South-East Asian upbringing, but I think she went beyond her requirements as a service-provider and just treated me as how she believes a man should be treated. I even blushed a bit at how well I was being treated and kept thanking her for every little thing she did. She helped me get undressed and dressed pretty much item for item - both putting my clothes away neatly and helping me look neat afterwards. Any time I needed something I didn't have to step away from the bed, even if it meant her stepping away from the bed/bedroom multiple times to (enthusiastically) accommodate me. There was basically no "self-service" here - such a relief! - she was very proactive in checking up on me and getting me anything I needed before I even asked. The cynic in me wonders if she can keep this up once I'm a regular, but I must commend this brilliant service and say I was very impressed. These kinds of punts can set your punting standards a bit too high lol.

I am so pleased with Leeya, as I am with many of the Thai girls I've seen. The Thai girls are like Jozi's secret weapon, and I'm fully onboard with this sudden emergence of talent in Morningside. Wonderful value for money (location considered) and a very satisfactory and refreshing experience.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Leeya
Leeya - Re: Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-31 08:33:18

Thank you so much
potatochippa
potatochippa - Re: Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-19 15:09:33

Absolutely amazing experience.The venue is clean and spotless.Leeya is one of those girls who goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable.She has a great physique and great massage skills.The massage is not too intense instead its just enough to get you relaxed .Will I return ? 100%

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

bloggin8r
bloggin8r - Re: Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-20 08:44:54

Leeya is an eastern aphrodite of note. I've tried my best to keep her a secret for a while, but I guess great ones are hard to hide. She is humble, welcoming and sometimes you get lost in translation. Its the experience with her thats out of this world. She is one of the best performers with the mic, of which I was granted the pleasure of dropping megawatts of loads twice in. Her tongue is amazing too, although I could have tasted like ice cream or peanut butter on the day because it travelled all over me - absolutely erotic. She does a great job of lapping it all up too, getting the instrumentation clean and shiny for a rhythmic round of high notes with that delightfully shapely ass for an asian, bouncing up and down to one's pleasure. An amazing experience, tip and treat her well.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-22 00:23:10

Leeya is one of the most beautiful Thai ladies I've been with. She has a very cute face, lovely hair, beautiful smile, amazing soft skin and a body that very few ladies would match up too. As the pics indicate, her ass and legs are perfect, I had her wear a dress for me in one of my visits and I was speechless when she opened the door. She really takes a lot of effort in getting ready for you, smells lovely, make up and hair on point etc.

Like other punters have stated, she's a very sensual and gentle lady.. from soft kisses to slow movements, which I prefer rather than the PSE. She knows that she has a great ass, and she lays on the bed in a very seductive manner showing it. The BJ and deed were both on point, reverse cowgirl was a sight to behold making it difficult to last long.

To top it all off, she has a kind and sweet demeanour to her. She will help you get undressed, help dry you off from the shower and dressed. It's these little things that add to the experience.

The venue is safe, basically an apartment which acts as an hotel. Very private as well. Reasonable pricing that's not going to burn a hole in your pocket.

I look forward to returning many times to see her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Basspagol
Basspagol - Re: Review - Leeya - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-29 00:11:00

I'm just going to share my personal experience is all. And i do feel sorry for cassanta. But my experience with this WG was good. Nothing extraordinary. She was trying her best. But we could not connect for some reason. But the shag itself was good. No complaints there. Overall was a good punt. I may or may not return.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.