Navigation
Elle Rider
Elle Rider - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 278
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-13 08:39:13

Thank you for the fun visit while I was in Cape Town @Frank001, I'll see you on my next visit for more of the MILFy fun ;)

Xxx
Elle
xanthropus
xanthropus - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-14 07:13:42

Name: Elle Rider

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Elle Rider's Full Profile]

I had a threesome booked with Laura (who I had seen before) and Elle who I hadn't, but as Laura wasn't able to make the cape town trip, I opted for the kinky girlfriend experience (with some bdsm) with Elle.
Elle greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss, she really is an amazing kisser!
After a quick shower she was on her knees for an amazing blow job. Its so hot when she dribbles spit down my cock! As i can come quite quickly, Elle suggested I get rid of my first load down her throat! While I recovered she sat on my face and rode me while I gasped for air :) she then had me up against the wall and did some flogging (great technique) followed by some amazing sensual light tickling and stroking of my cock, getting me hard again pretty quickly!
We went back to the bed, where I had a butt plug inserted, and got a combo of some more gobby blow jobs and using a vibrtror on my cock and balls, and the butt plug to send the vibrations through me!
I was soon ready to take her strap-on, so I lay on my back while Elle kneeled between my legs, and after entering me gently, was soon fucking me hard while we kissed. (Sorry Elle, I was so excited, I forgot to suck your cock first)!!
Pfew, I needed a slight break after that, so it was time to switch, with Elle up against the wall for some flogging and ass licking and all over fondling.
Time was sadly running out, so I donned a cock ring and got her kneeling on the bed to fuck her sweet ass, and she took my cock like a champion!
We finished up with a vigorous fuck with her legs on my shoulders. Thanks for an amazing experience Elle, looking forward to the doubles next time!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Neo187
Neo187 - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-14 07:26:01

Geez, Elle does greek???

I'm sold
Elle Rider
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-15 08:39:26

On 2024-03-14 07:13:42 xanthropus said:
... I opted for the kinky girlfriend experience (with some bdsm) with Elle...

Thanks for an amazing experience Elle, looking forward to the doubles next time!

Xanthropus that was delightfully kinky and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment, every part of our adventure together ;)

I know for sure that next threesome will be off the charts, and I'll make sure you get to suck my strapon cock then too.

Xxx
Elle
Andy_55
Andy_55 - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-01 15:33:33

Name: Elle Rider

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Elle Rider's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow, I met Elle and Laura…….. wow.
All I can say is they are real, they love what they do and I love what they do. I was drained in every literal sense, total satisfied by the company, aura, personality and everything else that followed. Certainly, I am hooked, will see them soon again. I personally believe I have a lot to learn from them and for that I need to spend more time together. See you soon, both!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Andy_55 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Elle Rider
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 287
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-04 08:57:35

@Andy_55 That was a great morning of so much fun, thank you for the delicious treats, and for being so delicious yourself ;)

I'll see you soon for our unfinished business and more sexy explorations

Xxx
Elle
jasimo
jasimo - Re: Review - Elle Rider - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1250
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-08 12:33:51

Memories......I do desire some more time with this special MILF.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.