Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-10 17:42:40

Name: Brooke

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Halfway Gardens

Full Profile: [View Brooke's Full Profile]

Thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. Lady gives her all with oral and fucking - sucks and rides very well. She aims to please. Was a 30 min visit, but I'm planning a longer stay next time.

Venue was a hotel that quite a few other ladies work from. Can be a bit difficult to find the right room.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Brooke
Brooke - Re: Review - Brooke - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Re: Review - Brooke - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-13 08:48:33
Edited: 2021-10-13 08:48:32

thankx so much my garden angel,my heart beats
Sello63
Sello63 - Re: Review - Brooke - Middelburg Middelburg
Re: Review - Brooke - Middelburg Middelburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-27 08:26:33

City: Middelburg

Area: Middelburg

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I visited the lady today is so amazing her pumpkin is so tight I book her for 30min but i endup coming back for another 30mins.I will be her regular client.her blow job is top notch

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Sello63 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Adonis67
Adonis67 - Re: Review - Brooke - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Brooke - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-04 08:33:39

Area: Midrand

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Damn never forget the session I had with this babe called her and went to where she stayed opened the door and she was in a gown and she took it off and was wearing a sexy bra and panty damn instantly got a boner we cuddled first sucked on her juicy nipples as well while cuddling and damn that body thou mixed with her being so short couldn't get my eyes of that ass as she stripped down for me blow job was amazing knows how to suck dick very well and damn rides good too then we switched to doggy and that view from behind wow that ass is so perfect and big went inside and her punani is so tight I pounded her so hard while mixing it with long strokes as well and damn she won cummed inside that ass and that was it very accommodating and very nice lady like super nice trust me gents go visit this hun I will come back babe and I can't stop thinking about that lovely session damn and she is very pretty and yellow bone pictures are the same but way better in person trust me

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Adonis67 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
ReturnSoldier
ReturnSoldier - Re: Review - Brooke - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-08 19:20:22

My best punt for 2022. She works at the famous VV. She looks and smells good. She gave me a good owo and then had her in different positions. She has a great future behind her. I will most certainly see her when I am in the area and she is around. I scored low on privacy as the her room is just next to the reception and there we people sitting outside, but that didnt bother me.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Brooke - Midrand Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-12-12 10:00:10

Late review. I was intrigued by this babe and was happy that I finally got to meet her. I was pressed for time but happened to be in her area and she accomodated me for a quick 30 mins smash and dash.

She's at a hotel where privacy could be an issue for some as ReturnSoldier has already mentioned. I also do think that the age could be understated, but what's new around here lol!

But all of the above pale in comparison once you get to see her. She definitely has a pretty face, with these round shy but naughty eyes. She blushes intensely when you gaze at her pretty face for long (which I did!). And oh my oh my that ass is severely understated in the pictures! It's a sight to behold (and to hold of course). Also very lovely bee-stings on that chest with perky nipples. She's much shorter in height than what I expected. Smooth creamy vanilla skin to run your hands and toungue over. She's also got a very pleasant personality and showered me with compliments on how good I smelt. Lol she even said she has a thing for bikers and based on my tatts she said I look like one.

She offered the full package even though it was a half-hour booking; GFE with sweet kissess, owo (not an extra) and multiple positions. She's very tight and I had to do a lot of stop-starts to make sure I don't bust too early. The backshots were the highlight as is to be expected with that perfect round booty. Perfect arch and rythm of fucking back timed expertly to my strokes. The owo was also one for the files definitely. Had to stop her so that I can get into the main course before she could make me cum with her mouth alone.

And lastly, the best thing is that she offered such competitive rates I had no choice but to book her. Amd I liked that the rate was all inclusive with no funny extra toppings. For this alone I'd definitely recommend her whenever you're in the mood for an all inclusive package that's easy on the wallet and are pressed for time.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.