Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-04 14:49:05

Name: Lillian

City: Cape Town

Area: Pinelands

Full Profile: [View Lillian's Full Profile]

After drooling over her advert for many months and reading the reviews, I finally got the opportunity to meet this sexbomb.

From the initial comms, she made it super easy, stating her rates and giving directions.

She hosted from her private apartment which required sign in, so discretion not the best, however there are obvious ways to circumvent this.

Now onto the meeting, she is exactly as her pictures portray, a petite but curvy woman with so much sex appeal. It's hard not to admire her ass, it's big but firm and so very smooth. She asked what I'd like, which is a GFE, and she immediately pushed herself onto me for deep sensual kisses. This immediately got me hard, which she felt and grabbed my crotch with the sweetest of moans. We made it to the bed still kissing and clothed while she whispered the naughtiest words to drive me even wilder. She eventually went straight for my member, covered me up and shoved me into her mouth. So far this GFE was the best I've had to date. After some amazing deep throat, she laid back and it was my turn to indulge. She was wearing the sexy little outfit in her pics and her panties had to come off. What a beautiful Y to dine on, completely clean, smooth and very tasty. She is hyper responsive, writhing and moaning, squeezing my head between those thighs in moments of pleasure, at least coming twice. By now she was slippery and I had to be inside. She just got louder and louder until my climax.

With a sweaty round 1 in the bag and some banter to get to know each other better, in no time I was ready for round 2, which can be accredited to the sight of her ass alone.

Overall, the experience with her was excellent, I will definitely be returning as I could spend the entire day with her.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

powder
powder - Re: Review - Lillian - Pinelands Cape Town
Re: Review - Lillian - Pinelands Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-18 18:54:00

Covered oral and gfe does not belong in the same sentence. Well written review though.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.