Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 22:19:54

Name: Melissa

City: Durban

Area: Durban North

Full Profile: [View Melissa's Full Profile]

Based at hotel in Durban North. Much better looking in person than her pictures. As soon as I walked in I realized I should have booked her for more than an hour.Taller then I expected and stunning. Good English and She gives an amazing massage and is really into it. Then a body to body massage that was out of this world. First time for me. And a glorious happy ending.I will definitely be returning.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Rajen1
Rajen1 - Re: Review - Melissa - Durban North Durban
Re: Review - Melissa - Durban North Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 17:44:23

I had to see her before I flew out of dbn today. 2nd visit to her was even better than the 1st. The body to body was even better because this time there was more light to see her stunning face and breasts. The fact that Mutual touching and feeling is allowed made the session more intense. I hope to see her soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.