Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ariana @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ariana @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-09 19:19:23

On 2021-06-07 09:57:12 Sensual Spa said:
Good morning gorgeous gents, thank you for taking the time to review, remember we appreciate your feedback as a way to better our services.

Sensual Spa prides it's self in offering a quality and professional sensual massages service.

Ariana is a beautiful lady she has her qualifications in beauty and gives a very good full body massage followed by a sensual body-to-body and rounded off by a hand relief.

You could have simply left the last sentence out because it indicates that you disgree with the reviews because according to you she already provides the service you expect of her.
Stem
Stem - Re: Review - Ariana @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ariana @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1141
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-20 10:04:02

I have found the massage experience varies greatly from lady to lady. Been with a few at Sensual Spa and also some doubles and the engagement from the ladies ranges from OK to spectacular.

I had my eye on Ariana but not going to take the risk.

Planning another double and just hope that the choices work as my lady in sin is really looking forward to a very sensual spoil.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.