Navigation
nn88
nn88 - Stood up
Stood up
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-16 15:34:02

Drove 20mins yesterday to an SP after calling and booking, maintained contact via text giving ETA only for "I will give the house number just now" to straight to voicemail absolute waste of time. Silly me though, known time waster but could book anyone else within a reasonable distance so took a chance..
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Stood up
Re: Stood up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 15:45:59

I dont understand why they do stuff like this...dont they realize its bad for bussiness?
Why make the booking if you are not going to go through with this? And that goes for wgs as well as punters...as new as i am i already encountered a couple of no-shows and timewasters. It just baffles my brain on why waste both your and the girl's / punter's time....
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Stood up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 15:50:36

People just have no manners lately that's the problem.

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Stood up
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4395
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-16 15:53:24

Was it Sexy Vee? She's got that reputation, lol. Did it to me. Also took a chance since the reviews seem good if you don't get stood up.
Liza
Liza - Re: Stood up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-16 17:26:33

On 2021-05-16 15:34:02 nn88 said:
Drove 20mins yesterday to an SP after calling and booking, maintained contact via text giving ETA only for "I will give the house number just now" to straight to voicemail absolute waste of time. Silly me though, known time waster but could book anyone else within a reasonable distance so took a chance..

Just so dammm WRONG! I'm a SP, but what pisses me most off are the ladies that does this to the clients and STILL complain bout time waisters. WTF!
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Stood up
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 833
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-16 17:28:27

If this an advertiser here on esa then you must name them, its not acceptable

Jake
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Stood up
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 17:58:07

On 2021-05-16 15:45:59 Vicky said:
I dont understand why they do stuff like this...dont they realize its bad for bussiness?

The sad fact is...not really (at least from what I can gather). Problem 1 is that most punters don't review, or comment on ads or forum-review sections. I would not be surprised to find the OP has done neither as well - I might be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Problem 2 is that most punters don't even read reviews or comments.

Problem 3 is that even punters like OP who KNOW they're dealing with someone shady still try to give those shady girls their money. Male desperation lies at the heart of this industry's demand.

And problem 4 is the combination of all these problems: this is how girls who literally only have bad reviews manage to keep their ads running year-long.

We forum-punters are what the academic literature refers to as "hobbyists", we're a particular breed with elevated expectations. In general though, your average punter has very low standards for a punt, and they'll tolerate a lot more bullshit than the guys who post here and leave reviews. They'll also usually base their next punt on pictures and pictures alone, whereas your average poster here is willing to do a bit more homework. This is how bad SPs not only manage to stay in business, but in some instances, possibly thrive.

Obviously I don't have the full inside scoop, but this is what I've managed to infer.
Stem
Stem - Re: Stood up
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1121
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-16 18:07:29

This seems to be a thing in the industry in both sides.

I am on good chatting terms with some Massage girls and the number of no shows they get hit with on a daily basis is mind boggling. Also trying on them because the get ready, get mindset in place etc and then the guy just does not pitch and does not even bother to let them know he is not coming.

Just as mind boggling to me why a SP would just suddenly dump a paying customer that they know is actually on the way.

I never go to a booking if I don't know the address before leaving - I check the place out on Google maps etc. so this has not happened to me yet.

I have left a booking because I was kept waiting outside the gate for close on 10 minutes because a booking overran and the ladies at the venue could not be bothered to figure out between themselves who should open for the guy waiting outside.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 18:14:02
Edited: 2021-05-16 18:16:09

On 2021-05-16 18:07:29 Stem said:
This seems to be a thing in the industry in both sides.

I am on good chatting terms with some Massage girls and the number of no shows they get hit with on a daily basis is mind boggling. Also trying on them because the get ready, get mindset in place etc and then the guy just does not pitch and does not even bother to let them know he is not coming.

Just as mind boggling to me why a SP would just suddenly dump a paying customer that they know is actually on the way.

I think you've actually answered that - some girls probably place the risk of no-shows on the punters, and it becomes a matter of accepting a bunch of appointments, and only taking the first one that actually pitches. It's trashy behaviour, and unacceptable, but I reckon this is what's happening.

And if you check my previous post on this thread - I don't actually think it affects them that badly. I mean, to go on a tangent, I've been with girls who were quite evidently surprised to find I wanted to shower after the deed. This says a lot about her general clientele. Again, to stick to this tangent, I reckon reviews can only hurt a girl in the sense that they dissuade the TYPE of punter who actually cares about reviews - a minority, clearly - but on the whole I'm skeptical of how much damage they actually inflict.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-16 19:29:44
Edited: 2021-05-16 19:30:22

Always identify one or two or even three backup chicks to fall back on in or around the same vicinity.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.