Review - Eve - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-05-15 17:53:25

Name: Eve

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North/Orchards

Full Profile: [View Eve's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I saw this hottie earlier this week. As you can see from the photos she is trim and perfectly formed.
She came over to my apartment, clacking in high heels, she was a picture of elegance and confidence. She was dressed beautifully and we chatted for half an hour or so and enjoyed a glass of wine.
We talked about what I wanted from the evening and she was enthusiastic about making it happen, being my girlfriend for the night.
We started off kissing and she undressed while straddling me. Seeing that perfect body being unwrapped really turned me on. She enjoyed being caressed all over and as I spread her legs and ran my fingers along her perfect pussy I could feel that she was getting juiced up.
Her skin is perfect and I took what seemed to be the longest time running my hands all over her legs, arms, torso. I loved hearing her moan softly.
Eventually she stood up and led me into the bedroom where she undressed me and treated me to a wonderful massage. She took me to the edge and kept me there. She used oil allover my body and she wrapped her beautiful lips around my cock and lightly ran her finger nails all over my quivering body.
Time seemed to stand still for me, but at some point she lowered her pretty pussy onto my throbbing cock and started to ride. It took all the self control not to cum straight away, but eventually i got into the flow and we fucked in all sorts of amazing ways.
I could feel my intensity rising and i flung her on her back and spend a great time dominating her while she moaned in pleasure. She came numerous times before i could contain myself no longer and sprayed my load all over her sweating body.
We fell asleep with her draped over me. It was an additional pleasure to wake up and see her petite frame in the morning light.
I will be back without a doubt next time we are in the same city!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Sharp Dressed Man built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Novelty
Novelty - Re: Review - Eve - Pretoria North/Orchards Pretoria
Re: Review - Eve - Pretoria North/Orchards Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-08 23:32:08

I was lucky to visit this super model body charming hungry while pta side. She is very responsive and enjoys the process. Apart from privacy in parking. I had an explosive session with her. I will be back soon.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

NuttyDoe
NuttyDoe - Re: Review - Eve - Pretoria North/Orchards Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-30 01:29:28

Waiting for new pics
Prince fucker
Prince fucker - Re: Review - Eve - Pretoria North/Orchards Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 16:57:52

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This tall sexy slender will rock your world. She made me forget all my worries and made me feel like a man. Can't wait to visit her soon

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Prince fucker built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
jaco8888
jaco8888 - Re: Review - Eve - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Eve - Pretoria North Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-19 03:41:00

Area: Pretoria North

A diamond in the rough. What more can any man ask for, whatever your needs may be, within reason, she sees to, and in such an awesome way. This one is a keeper. If my budget allowed it, I'd book her out permanently.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Eve
Eve - Re: Review - Eve - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Eve - Pretoria North Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-25 09:34:03

Thank you for constantly making me smile.
Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Eve - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - Eve - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-14 10:06:28

Area: Centurion/The Reeds

This Zulu law student has is all. Absolutely perfection. Had an amazing time with her. Clean hygiene are notch she's energetic and we had an orgasmic explosive time together. Can't wait for next visit. For me personally one of the best on Esa

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Eve
Eve - Re: Review - Eve - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-17 08:19:24

Thank u sweetheart.
Lemaih
Lemaih - Re: Review - Eve - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-13 18:34:32

I really need to make an appointment before she leaves the North!!!
Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Eve - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Re: Review - Eve - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-18 12:05:37

Area: Centurion/Die Hoewes

Another visit to this Zulu Princess. If you need a real GFE this is the girl. Communication no problem. Direction's spot on with safe parking. She met me in a sexy dress ready for me to take her to the opera. We hugged for long time its like we haven't seen each other for a year. Chatting laughing and catch up since last meeting. Then we just kissed each other like boyfriend and girlfriend missing each other for so long. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Laying her on the bed and start DATY her till she was soaking wet. She then mounted herself on top of me and boy o boy we fucked and fucked i blow my first load and she cleaned us up. Took a cold shower because thats what i needed. Then we cuddled and foreplay till my pistol was loaded again. This time we just explore so many possible positions and in between kissed DATY, OWO, playing with each other ext. Lost track of everything around us we just could not get enough of each other. Eventually blew my load on her tummy and again she cleaned me up. Was thinking an 1hr meeting would be enough but end up spending nearly 4hrs. Its not always easy for me to shoot twice in a meetup but this girl is just addictive. An absolutely gorgeously perfect girl. We already busy planning a overnight. Left fully satisfied and dreaming most nights about this meeting. Definitely one of my all time favorites. Till our overnight meeting babes thanks for being so humble. One sophisticated clever and model looking girl with no issues. Count yourselves lucky if your able to get a booking. Definitely not the 30min booking type. With her you need to explore and you're definitely going to enjoy.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.