Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-29 10:35:19

Name: Mynx

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

Full Profile: [View Mynx's Full Profile]

Very late with this review, but I'm still smiling when I think of my last visit with the amazing Mynx a couple of months ago.

I might have said it before but let me say it again... for me she is one of the best in the business. I never leave disappointed, and this time was no exception. And as an added bonus, she seems to be working predominantly from Cape Town’s city bowl now, which means there is no need for the trek out to the deep south when the need arises. Not that it ever stopped me before, but it is great that she’s closer now.

As usual, all comms were done easily and effortlessly via WA and the moment I stepped inside her lovely playroom (she certainly has a way of decorating her space to completely align with her personality) I immediately berated myself for staying away for so long.

To me she is one of the most seductive people I have ever met and I absolutely adore her sexy body, tasteful body art, dreamy blue eyes, warm smile and welcoming personality. I immediately feel at home when I’m with her.

As soon as the door closed behind me, she looked me up and down and said “I’m so glad you’re here… I’m horny as fuck.” Needless to say, I was out of my clothes in a flash and dining at her delectable Y soon after. I didn’t need reminding, but while going down on her, I was once again in my happy place. She tastes divine and really gets into it.

After a good while of this, it was my turn to get on my back while she spoiled me me with her signature bare blow. It’s magnificent and she really knows what she’s doing down there. A personal highlight is when she brings her spectacular tits to the party as well, rubbing my cock all over them.

We indulged in quite a bit of foreplay (an hour with her is never enough for me) before we got down to some serious fucking. She has the ability to have me believing – without a shadow of doubt – that she loves having sex with me. She is fantastic in bed, changing positions, making the right noises and body movements, letting you know when you’re hitting the right spot and the like. Fuck me, there are few things as sexy as when she says “Don’t stop” while you’re pounding away like a man possessed.

Like always, I had an outstanding time with Mynx. She gets it. She really, really does.

• I never rate face and body. Because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

curioushmg1
curioushmg1 - Re: Review - Mynx - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Mynx - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-04 14:04:18

Name: Mynx

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

Full Profile: [View Mynx's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What an amazing lady! Met me at her door, looking like a goddess! Eyes that burn into your soul! A body to die for!!!

She does everything that she advertised and more! Was truly a mind & body blowing experience!

Without a doubt ..I want more!!! She really engages with you on every level ..making you full head over heels for her!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until curioushmg1 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.