Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-02 20:53:48

Name: Mynx

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town

Full Profile: [View Mynx's Full Profile]

So I was down in CT this weekend to see my family for orthodox Easter and I logged into ESA and saw this fucking stunner.

Looks like the big man up there did me a solid this weekend for going to church because I got very very lucky!!

Saw her profile pop up today and called her right away. She answered and had the most seductive telephone manner. I was already hooked. There was no going back.

I made a booking and snuck away from Easter family lunch to carry on indulging if you know what I mean ;)

I got there and she was in the most sexy red dress. Showed off all of her curves.

She took me in and from that moment, she began to seduce me. All I can say is wow wow wow.

She stripped down to nothing and revealed her sexy tattoos all over her body, even where you don’t expect them. Was quite a lovely sight ;) and she really loves teasing you with that body of hers.

The booking got going and let just say my mind was being blown and a few other things got blown too!

This girl is a gem and is going to really shake up the scene in CT!

See you soon Mynx!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

djo
djo - Re: Review - Mynx - Cape Town Cape Town
Re: Review - Mynx - Cape Town Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 601
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 07:52:11

will munch on her honey box all night long
Ifyouknow
Ifyouknow - Re: Review - Mynx - Cape Town Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-10 20:27:39

I’m not gonna say that I planned a quick trip down to CT just to see Mynx, but it definitely played a huge part in my decision!

I arrived and invite her to my hotel room. I told her to wear a coat with nothing underneath and she giggled to me on the phone. When she arrived, I couldn’t believe that she travelled to me in literally just a coat to cover up that gorgeous body of hers.

She walked in and dropped her coat within seconds! Thank god I had put the heater on before she arrived - it seems to have helped her decision to strip quick!

She got me comfortable but there was some serious sexual tension in the air. She was asking me normal questions like how was my flight while looking at me like she was going to jump my bones.

She finally stood up and said that we have spoken enough and she wants to make me cum.

And let me tell you, she didn’t lie.

I won’t give any details of the booking but it will definitely make me look for another excuse to travel down to CT in the near future!

See you soon Mynx
xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Countrykid
Countrykid - Re: Review - Mynx - Cape Town Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-04 09:29:12

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Mynx was just amazing! From the very first time I contacted her she managed to get my heart racing.
She then didn't fail to impress further as she greeted me in the most stunning black leather dress and very quickly put any nervous that I had to rest with her friendly demeanour.
We then spoke very briefly at the start of our session what I was hoping for and I couldn't help but notice the majestic twinkle in her eyes...Lets just say that she exceeded expectations.
Truly an amazing experience.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Countrykid built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
stevecuro
stevecuro - Re: Review - Mynx - Cape Town Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-22 09:41:44

I had seen Mynx on other sites for a few months and only decided to jump on the opportunity when to my surprise she listed here. She is an absolute gem. Loves what she does and is borderline PSE. Will recommend over and over!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mynx - Cape Town Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-03 11:10:05

Mynx is a short little pocket rocket that just oozes plain unadulterated sex. Looking at her gallery pics (which I did often… and still do) I struggled to compute how that body fits into a 1.55m frame. But when I finally met her in the flesh, I was extremely happy to see that it does in a spectacular way. She is perfectly proportioned and sexy beyond words. I love her pink hair, her beautiful face, stunning body art, piercings, lovey full tits, round bum and clean-shaven pussy.

Comms was done on WhatsApp and the first thing she asked after I introduced myself was “Do you eat pussy?” Completely hooked, I confirmed that it is indeed something I rather enjoyed and we continued to set up our appointment for one hour.

She operates from Fish Hoek and the trendy part of Salt River (close to the Biscuit Mill) and with me staying in the City Bowl, the latter was an obvious choice. Her loft apartment in Salt River is a bit off the main road in a quieter side street and I parked in front of the building. When I got back – eventually – my car was still there, so all good.

Because of the street entrance to her block, she greeted me in tight jeans and a black top and led me to her pleasure palace. The loft is modern and tastefully decorated (her own work) and there is a lounge area and kitchen with the bathroom en bedroom upstairs. She offered me coffee, but I opted for water before we proceeded upstairs.

She changed into a tightfitting black number (“something less comfortable” she called it) and we laid down on her bed for some small talk. I really liked that she took the time to get to know me better, while also telling me more about herself. She has a lot of interests outside of the industry that she is really passionate about and it put me at ease to hear her talk about it. I also noticed that the lighting in her room set the perfect mood.

Pretty soon we were naked… this is the part where I am supposed to tone it down… but fuck it. Because of the obvious risk, kissing didn’t come into it, but to be honest, the way she treated me was so sensual that I didn’t even notice.

I am happy to report that those beautiful tits are not just for decoration. She used them with laser-like precision up and my body and my man parts. In between she stroked, kissed, licked and sucked my cock and drove me right to the edge. It was out of this world and I was flying high! She got on top and grinded against me and it was nice to see her cum. Obviously this got me quite worked up as well and just as I was about to explode, she got off me and on her back with her legs open wide. Time for me to return the favour. I spent a long, long time down there. She tasted delicious and it seemed to me that she was really enjoying it, especially when she grabbed my hair and pulled me right in and told me that she was going to cum in my mouth. I don’t usually use my fingers with working girls and I always ask before I do, but she insisted that I finger bang her and it felt so natural that it took me back to my high school days in the back of the bus.

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that our hour was almost done. Honestly, I would have been happy for the session to end right there, but Mynx had other plans and refused to let me go without blowing my load. So out came the condom and we enjoyed a few positions, before she finished me off with an amazing double-handed hand job. I am a visually stimulated person and she put on quite a show while doing it. It was an explosion of epic proportions and one I will remember for a very, very long time.

Afterwards we stayed right there, naked on the bed, for what seemed like ages just talking and talking. She is a really interesting person with a kind soul and I very much enjoyed her company. Mynx is one for the books and she will definitely see me again. Sooner, rather than later.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mynx - Fish Hoek Cape Town
Re: Review - Mynx - Fish Hoek Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-02 18:57:02

Area: Fish Hoek

I was always going to go back, just didn’t think it would be so soon. However, a few Saturdays ago I was on my couch, purple browsing, when I saw that Mynx was available. A quick WhatsApp chat and about an hour later I was showered and in pointing my car in Fish Hoek’s direction for a 2 hour booking.

My previous meeting with her was at her spot in Salt River, so I was eager to see the set-up in Fish Hoek. And what a great little private love nest it is for a Mynx fix.

I parked on the street, she fetched me at the gate and let me through the garage to the flatlet. Clean, neat and very private.

Once there, she got out of her jeans and tight-fitting top and replaced it with a black leather corset. She kneeled on the bed and asked me if to help her tie it at the back and the sight of her naked ass sticking out from under the corset had all my attention and made it much more of a difficult task than it should have been.

As per my previous review, Mynx is exactly as advertised, but when she turned around with those luscious tits pushed up and shaven pussy on show, she took the visual experience to a whole new level.

She reprimanded me for being overdressed and fetched us some bubbly from the kitchen while I was getting out of my clothes. We got comfortable on the bed and caught up a bit. She is an incredibly interesting person and I could listen to her talk for hours. Just such a great vibe.

Soon she had her bag of tricks out and she showed off a vast collection of sex toys, demonstrating how some of them work. It’s good to play dumb sometimes. I was having the best time and things got more and more sensual. I’ve covered the experience in detail in my previous review and it very much holds true. Everything she does is magic and she gave me one hell of a high. Also I like that she takes the lead and tells you what to do.

I think I might be a little addicted to her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mynx - Fish Hoek Cape Town
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-02 19:19:03

Top review @HarryBosman, has definitely piqued my interest
Bacchus 275
Bacchus 275 - Re: Review - Mynx - Fish Hoek Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-06 17:00:10

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
All I have to say is she's the best in Cape Town !! She's a combination of sweet and naughty as fuck!! You won't be disappointed!! Definitely worth every penny!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Bacchus 275 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
ThelastRonin
ThelastRonin - Re: Review - Mynx - Fish Hoek Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-15 08:57:56

So I decided to have a birthday punt. My oh my I was in for a treat.

This woman is absolutely gorgeous!! I was invited in had some coffee and some good conversation.

As an artist myself I absolutely loved the decor and interior design. The acoustic Fender definitely caught my eye.

Eventually we headed upstairs where quickly things got heated I accepted her invitation to eat her ;) it was pretty awesome!! I was happy to see her enjoying herself!!

Then came my turn and my oh my!! I received an awesome BJ. Then some doggy I didn't last very long as visually things were just way too hot.

Then a quick shower and chat then we parted ways. I definitely had an awesome birthday!!

Thanks so much Mynx!! will return sometime in the future!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.