ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Being scammed by a Advertiser
Re: Being scammed by a Advertiser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3727
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-24 16:55:08

Dear Maverick86xxx

You can send the information though and if your evidence of the advertiser's involvement is rock solid she will be banned from ESA.

We have said on more than one occasion that the punters must use a punter phone but it seems to be falling of deaf ears. When you use a punter phone the phone will only be on when you are punting and off when not so then the scammers can not call you as the phone is off.

The scammers change their number so often that by the time we get the number they have disposed of the number and they can not be traced.

We need to keep in mind that the scammers also read the forum and know that we are on to them so they stay one step ahead of us.

We plead with the advertisers to not share their call log with the scammers, the advertisers that are involved are desperate for money at the time but what they may not realise is that they are destroying the industry for everyone and this for R3000.

Ladies please please stop this nonsense, you will be banned when caught you will not be anonymous forever, you will slip up and we will contact the other sites to inform them that you are part of the scam and then you will have no way of earning a living.

ESA
Maverick86xxx
Maverick86xxx - Re: Being scammed by a Advertiser
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-24 22:05:26

On 2021-04-24 16:55:08 ESA Forum Admin said:
Dear Maverick86xxx

You can send the information though and if your evidence of the advertiser's involvement is rock solid she will be banned from ESA.

We have said on more than one occasion that the punters must use a punter phone but it seems to be falling of deaf ears. When you use a punter phone the phone will only be on when you are punting and off when not so then the scammers can not call you as the phone is off.

The scammers change their number so often that by the time we get the number they have disposed of the number and they can not be traced.

We need to keep in mind that the scammers also read the forum and know that we are on to them so they stay one step ahead of us.

We plead with the advertisers to not share their call log with the scammers, the advertisers that are involved are desperate for money at the time but what they may not realise is that they are destroying the industry for everyone and this for R3000.

Ladies please please stop this nonsense, you will be banned when caught you will not be anonymous forever, you will slip up and we will contact the other sites to inform them that you are part of the scam and then you will have no way of earning a living.

ESA

Thanks for the reply ESA, i have sent a mail to [Send Message] with all the screenshots of the conversasion etc. The advertiser has blocked me since but have all the whatsapps as proof. She even requested me to reverse the funds as she wont be sending me content anymore. Tried that but my banker notified me that the funds were used to buy airtime. I am using a punting phone.
Belgarion
Belgarion - Re: Being scammed by a Advertiser
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 212
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-24 22:09:15

Share her details as a warning to us.
Maverick86xxx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-24 22:24:06

On 2021-04-24 22:09:15 Belgarion said:
Share her details as a warning to us.

Not 100% sure i can name and shame just yet, let ESA do their investigation. They normally make it public on forum after the investigation
Maverick86xxx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 13:46:31
Edited: 2021-04-30 13:47:43

[QUOTE;2855711;ESA Forum Admin] Dear Maverick86xxx

Any feedback from ESA would be appreciated, email has been sent as requested.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Being scammed by a Advertiser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3936
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 14:10:35

On 2021-04-23 13:58:08 Maverick86xxx said:
So sick and tired of being scammed...you support some advertisers on this site by buying there content but nothing gets sent...can I report to ESA admin if ive been wronged by an advertiser? Ive got the txts to prove my claim

Definitely report

And I'm one reliable lady who sends the content as soon as the sms proof of payment comes through.. have an awesome deal on my video package
25.. face showing
Maverick86xxx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 11:26:56

Just to inform that to date no feedback from ESA about this. Fact that I have been scammed by an advertiser on this site with ample proof and nothing was done about the situation.
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Being scammed by a Advertiser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3350
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 11:44:55

On 2021-05-03 11:26:56 Maverick86xxx said:
Just to inform that to date no feedback from ESA about this. Fact that I have been scammed by an advertiser on this site with ample proof and nothing was done about the situation.

Just name and shame. I have bought pics and videos on Saturday. Only got 3 pics which might have been stolen from the internet. Not ladies for esa though.
incognito
incognito - Re: Being scammed by a Advertiser
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 657
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 12:04:19

Does this also apply to an advanced booking?
Liza
Liza - Re: Being scammed by a Advertiser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2083
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 12:07:48

On 2021-05-03 12:04:19 incognito said:
Does this also apply to an advanced booking?

There's ladies as myself that don't take appointments without advance deposit being paid. Lots of clients don't trust me or my system as they get scammed. Do your homework on the lady as the possibility are great to be f@cked over by the ladies.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.