Navigation
Le Belle
Le Belle - Big Breast Problems
Big Breast Problems
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-23 09:36:25

Our end of our gate broke (the little bit that stops the gate flying off the rails). So we got someone to fix it but took 90minutes and in that time, things got busy!

So we have the receptionist who would stand in the parking lot with the spray and guide the car into parking spaces while I flew up and down to open the gate manually.

I'm a DD and I display these blessings with pride.... but running up and down was a comical site as I had to clutch my bouncing breasts before a nipple hit me in the face and gave me a black eye. Was quite a comical site running up and down clutching my chest and a couple of clients had a good laugh with me.

Huge boobs....wonderful to play with and slide a cock in between and thrust, wonderful to lick and nibble, press against someone's face but would not recommend when you need to run quickly up and down an incline ;)

XoXo
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Big Breast Problems
Re: Big Breast Problems
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 756
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-23 10:42:42

Making me wish I was the gate repair guy to enjoy that view. I hope his fantasies got fulfilled for the weekend
landy
landy - Re: Big Breast Problems
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 337
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-23 11:55:30

Kitty - your new husband is a lucky guy, getting to lick and kiss those bruised breasts, I mean eyes :)
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Big Breast Problems
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8015
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-23 12:40:57

Despite all that happened, I just want to say that I love your sense of humour...lol..:)))!
Grace
Grace - Re: Big Breast Problems
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 445
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-23 13:28:03

On 2021-04-23 12:40:57 Kimmylee said:
Despite all that happened, I just want to say that I love your sense of humour...lol..:)))!

Me 2! Haha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Big Breast Problems
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-23 14:02:32

Who is the sp that keeps speaking from the Le Belle account?
golf123
golf123 - Re: Big Breast Problems
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-23 16:31:22

Good Afternoon Le Belle,
I would just like to know if the boss Lady Kitty from Le Belle is the same lady who used to offer therapeutic treatments in Norwood. If indeed she is one fine lady.
I would like to congratulate her on her marriage and will be frequenting her establishment soon?
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Big Breast Problems
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 673
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-24 06:52:53

Sorry for the late response, we got quite busy in the afternoon. (Not too busy for the girls to have a dance off in the staff room - true story!).

I'm glad you gents and gals enjoy the writing. It really is a joy to share the hilarious behind the scenes of a venue.

Our builders, plumbers, gate repair guys probably have so many stories of their own. We once had a manager's meeting and had some cheap wine that had us dancing and messing around and the gate repair guy actually took us in his truck to go and get Chicken Licken :p

I am Kitty, the co-owner and manager. Happily married and completely retired. Jackie our receptionist also uses the Le Belle account to respond to general PMs.

XoXo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Big Breast Problems
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-24 07:31:13

On 2021-04-24 06:52:53 Le Belle said:

I am Kitty, the co-owner and manager. Happily married and completely retired. Jackie our receptionist also uses the Le Belle account to respond to general PMs.

XoXo

And the girls run their own accounts, correct? I.e. if I PM one of them then I'm talking to them and not you or reception?
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: Big Breast Problems
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 447
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-24 07:38:18

Lovely story Kitty! Cheered up the day! xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.