Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-01 12:21:28
Edited: 2024-02-01 12:29:27

<b>Name:</b> Shyloh

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> West Rand/Little Falls

<b>Last Visit:</b> January 2024

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=12708" target="_blank">View Shyloh's Full Profile</a>]

I know I've done an in depth review before but god damnit! I just have to again but won't be as lengthy.

Every time I visit, every single time I'm taken aback by the attention to detail and just the increase in skill. Shyloh is what you can only call an oral artist and I'm not just talking the straight forward oral, the amount of magic she performs with only her mouth is just obscene, been visiting for years and if I were to estimate the percentage of times I managed to get beyond the oral it would likely be less than 20%.

Oh and she's got really hot tan lines now since she got back from her CT trip.

I'll finish off by commenting on her energy levels. To unlock this though you need to be respectful outside the bedroom and this is the beautiful part, Shyloh is a professional through and through. She can separate her service from who she is outside of her profession. So be respectful and communicate, you do that and I promise you that you will leave there completely drained and walking on sunshine.

An extraordinary professional who I just can't recommend enough.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 4/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

xanthropus
xanthropus - Re: Review - Shyloh - Tyger Valley Cape Town
Re: Review - Shyloh - Tyger Valley Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-06 06:21:01

Name: Shyloh

City: Cape Town

Area: Tyger Valley

Full Profile: [View Shyloh's Full Profile]

I manage to get an early bird special for a 1.5 hr session when shyloh visited Cape Town.
Her Blouberg apartment is the nicest venue I have been too!
We had a long chat before the session, which I was worried was eating too much into the time, but it didn't count and I must have spent 2 hours there.
I opted for the massage with prostate play and rimming. After sorting out my dodgy shoulder for abit, it was on to the sensual, which was amazing! I really love when lots of attention is paid to the balls, butt and cock while on my stomache, which some really sensual reach unders.
Next up was some rimming with me up on my knees. I can definately say that is the best rimming I have ever had, really soft and sensual while playing all over with me. I soon came buckets onto the towel, which was replaced so I could turn over for some prostate play with a vibrator, followed by amazing oral, and some titty fucking with my cock head popping into her mouth each time, with me cumming over her breasts.
I will come and visit for the rimming and strapon session next time you visit!

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

BeanFlicker
BeanFlicker - Re: Review - Shyloh - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shyloh - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-19 15:36:58

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Little Falls

I first contacted Shyloh a few years ago in Jo'burg but could not sync our diaries.

So I finally manage to get a booking in Cape Town on her recent visit.
The venue was at a lodge in Bellville very discrete.
She directed met by phone to a half open door, inside waited a
voluptuous bundle of energy and personality dressed in a skimpy black number with boobs and bottom saying hello too.

We had a fun chat enjoyed a glass of Cape Town's finest and proceeded to the room. I took a shower while she was in the bathroom chatting and joking.

Shyloh gave me a massage that almost had me fast a sleep but it became very sensual. I experienced things I never did before.
Oral was unbelievable and main event was everything I could hope for.

I really appreciate the way she is not rushed and takes her time.
This lady is a goddess.
I'll be back!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ybd555
Ybd555 - Re: Review - Shyloh - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-25 13:28:56

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
So this is a very late review but nonetheless I had the opportunity to meet Shyloh in Durban (May 2023). I called her in the morning, and she was able to accommodate me even though it was short notice. The venue was an upmarket hotel and I went straight to the room with no sign in required.

My god, this women is so bubbly that the conversations just flow easily even for a shy person like me.

Her rates were very reasonable, and I was offered a coffee which I declined as I was on a tight schedule. She was dressed very sexy and appealing.

She is exactly as the pics.. due to the time constraint, I didn’t opt for FH but rather got a lot of play in my pelvic area which was out of this world since I had never experienced that with anyone before.

All in all it was a great experience and I was very comfortable laying next to her playing and having a good convo.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Ybd555 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
The_Unicorn_Chaser
The_Unicorn_Chaser - Re: Review - Shyloh - West Rand/Little Falls Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-28 22:04:06

Bit of a delayed review but the booking was in her Bellville venue on her last CT trip in Feb.

Shyloh has an absolute firecracker personality that can’t be ignored. She’s loud and proud lol.

Her 90 minute ‘Shyloh experience’ is a definite must book. I’m a big fan of bookings where you can just lay back and relax while you get pampered and this was definitely one of those moments.

A consummate professional that takes pleasure seriously and definitely NOT a clock watcher.

Thanks Skattie!

PS. For those that question 5’s on body and face votes, I know this is subjective. My rating is simply against accuracy. Does it match the profile? A big yes. What you see is what you get.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.