[deleted] - Review - Blaze - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Review - Blaze - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-21 10:17:28

Name: Blaze

City: Johannesburg

Area: Greenstone

Full Profile: [View Blaze's Full Profile]

Finally got a chance to meet this babe 2 days ago. First thing I'll say, she's blazing hot (pun intended!). She's truly magnificent to look at, long legs and all the curves in the right places. In fact I think the pictures actually slightly under-sell just how curvy she is. Proper slim-thick like our current Miss SA, Shudu.

We spent a lovely hour together. I left with a bounce in my step after 2 hot rounds and a very precise massage. She's a bit of a quite and reserved person, but not in a bad way. You actually get to enjoy the pleasant silence as she completely focuses on the session and your pleasure. I rated 4 for service as I feel that there's a slight room for improvement on the GFE (could be as a result of her being a reserved person).

But all in all, if you're into hot chicks, she's definitely top tier and provides a steamy session and a pleasant companionship. Venue and telephone interaction were excellent.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

nn88
nn88 - Re: Review - Blaze - Greenstone Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blaze - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 16:09:47

Area: Greenstone

One of my faves.. and I don't have a lot of those. So sensual and gorgeous. Flits between gfe and pse with ease. Can't wait for the next time. Challenging getting our schedules to line up lately

Ratings:

Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Blaze - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blaze - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 308
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-21 15:24:58

Area: Sandton

Gentle Bothers!!! I am conflicted with this review, but none the less, it must be written....So (late review) I saw this Sexylicious lady 16/07.....after she was recommended by one of my favourites, so I called and appointment was made, getting to the place is easy with GPS coordinates being spot on, secure boom gate neighbourhood and parking is in front of the house, very safe, Blaze has a beautiful (shoe-flavour-full) place, very clean, cozy I guess an overnight will be worth it, now....

As I ask to use the bath room, coming out she is so ready clothes off, dammit "girl you are fast" no chit-chat, as I take my clothes off, I confirm my time and she indicates that she is also in a hurry to go somewhere, on the bed, I get teased and kissed a bit , as she was about to give me a blow "she says my blow is extra without a Condom" dammit, as i love it without i say Okay with a grinnn....she goes down and gives it, mmhhh, she does something with her tounge on the head bliksem my eyes nearly popped, she smiles, continuing with the blow, as the sensations grows I say my turn, I go down on her I muff away, dammiiittt her Punani is clean and wet, , we change position as I bring her up to my face...my signature move....I Muff and Muff and Muff and she starts to move her hips following my tounge, I grab those perky melons, and as i continue to muff away I could hear some sounds but not sure, then position change, condom on, lube on cowgirl position, she rides me....and she rides some more, not long I feel hier-kom, I pump like a hamster-on-a-wheel oohhh fokkk hier kom hulle, booom a warm think load, she looks at me and says why so much, I just smile......
So Blaze is an amazing lady but, there was something missing, I guess like the last reviewer said, she is a bit reserved, quite, and I like my encounters to be more fun, the GFE was not what I expected or maybe because of the time and that she was in a hurry, none the less, I hope the second time around with Her friend she will open up, coz she does all kinds of 3-somes, so Sexy Blaze are we on for a 3-some session with you friend. I must Return for an hour maybe I will be lucky and get more. Thank you Sweety, not a bad session but could be better!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Blaze
Blaze - Re: Review - Blaze - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blaze - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-21 16:44:48

Mmmh where do I start, yes great session it was. All I can say is 30minutes is usually not enough for a full blown session, remember you told me you had to rush after that call. Next time you'll have to stay longer. About 3some, we are ready to spoil you rotten. Only a call away.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Blaze - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blaze - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-18 16:22:46

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Bothers, were do i start.....This session had it's moments and those shall never be forgotten, This session was arranged via Blazes's sexylicious Partner....., Since i was there before I knew excatly were to go and upon arriving guess what....

Okay firstly, the venue is immaculate, parking is secure even outside the house as it is in a boom gate area, personal cleanliness is top notch and Blaze smelled amazing......

Now as I entered, these two sexy ladies approached, Blaze wearing a sexy lacey see-through black number, make up on point hair on flick, ass bouncing like Beyonce on stage, and guess followed by who!!! dammit Amazing Latoya, partner in crime in a long fish-netted caramel dress with nothing underneath....Brothers you see this one is naughty, a hug and a kiss which said welcomed darling, thereafter i just had to do the same with Blaze, a hug and a kiss aswell, Pleasantries were exchanged and straight to the room, ....as I came out of the bathroom blaze was already in her two black sexy piece doing some serious dancing moves as the music was inviting...and Latoya was just looking at me licking her lips, Brothers in no time I was on the bed....clothes off, and Latoya was on me me kissing like she has been waiting for days, at the same time Blaze was stroking my dick and phaaa warm tounge sensations I was sucked.... Bothers this tag team was on, and they had something in mind.

As we were interchanging the kisses, Blaze did that thing, that made me go "iyoooo, mmma", I and I stopped her, then Latoya was on top of me as I was on the edge of the Bed, brothers Blaze did it again and dammit it was Good, then I just saw Latoya taking that sexy face of Blaze and phaaa kiss, and it was on mmhhhhh

To be continued.........

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - Blaze - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8886
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-18 21:14:32

OH BM...This babe is hot and steamy...I can only imagine how that session was...
Time for my return....
BenitoMusolini
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 00:56:28

On 2021-08-18 21:14:32 semensquirter said:
OH BM...This babe is hot and steamy...I can only imagine how that session was...
Time for my return....

@SS my brother.....you don't know half of it and it was a steamy session and the moans oohhh Lord!!!!...Like I said to be continued.....
BenitoMusolini
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 316
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 01:00:17

On 2021-08-18 16:22:46 BenitoMusolini said:

To be continued.........
as we continue.....
Latoya sucking that succulent breast of Blaze as I was kissing Blaze and next blaze is on the Bed being muffed by Latoya while I am guess where....

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Blaze - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-08-30 14:38:38

First things first, this woman is stunning. Super hot body, beautiful face, I can’t fault her in the physical department. Only problem was that it wasn’t very sensual, felt very mechanical. BJ was less than a minute before she climbed on top. Barely made any noise, eyes closed the entire time felt very awkward. I think maybe we just didn’t connect because she definitely has massive potential and other reviews look good. I’ll definitely return to check if maybe it was first time jitters because the other reviews set my expectations high.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Malik2
Malik2 - Re: Review - Blaze - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-03 15:01:22

Another great pun with this lovely lady. I booked her in the morning for the evening but cancelled my other plans leaving with lots of time for a fun afternoon.

She booked an apartment in Uptown Sandton. When I arrived she was ready for me. I’d planned a massage first but once I saw her my loins advised otherwise. I’m no time her thong was off for a fantastic OWO.I had to tell her to stop Before she could get me to blow my load. She does a great cowgirl. She offered to switch position I gladly obliged doggie and before I knew it I exploded.

She asked if I’d like a massage. I had all my knots relieved and thought I was done. Then she said turnaround.

She gently caressed my manhood back to play mode. I rode her like an all American Cowboy till we both came. I still get hard just thinking of my Monday afternoon.

I’m setting up another appointment soon.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.