[deleted] - Review - Tequila - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Review - Tequila - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-18 21:54:17

Name: Tequila

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Tequila's Full Profile]

For starters let me just clarify on the question will I return? I said no but its debatable right so for me I like privacy and with HOE there is zero privacy whatsoever so bumping into other punters is a big no no for me and just the overall atmosphere is something that i'm not into as it makes me feel very uncomfortable BUT and HOWEVER if there is a girl that catches my eye and I have a deep desire to want to see her then I will pluck up the courage and visit HOE.

I've only visited HOE on 3 occasions with 3 beautiful ladies that use to work at this establishment.

Now done to what all of you have been waiting for the creme de la creme Tequila. Her photos is what caught my attention and in particular the one with her on all fours so I decided to make a booking and managed to get one on Friday afternoon to end my work week and start my weekend on a damn fine note.

Met this lady at reception and boy oh boy she was worth the wait and worth visiting HOE again just to gaze at this beautiful lady. She is small and petite with just the right curves in the right places. We headed off to the room and man thats where things just got better and better.

Needless to say I couldn't wait to get undressed and watching her get undressed for me in slow motion was such a turn on. She has soft skin like silk, The colour of her hair just adds to the overall affect and trust me when I say she has the finest looking ass and the tastiest perky tits that no man can resist and had such a instant hard on.

She is truly a sight to behold and i'm glad I walked through her door cause all I want is just more of her even if its just to be in her presence. She is such an amazing girl, all round hottie but with the most compelling personality and that is something rare to find these days.

She is the perfect package all in one and man oh man she will have you thinking about her for days on end. Like so many before me would say treat her with kindness and respect and she will treat you with the same cause thats in her nature.

I did try my best to propose cause I literally want her all to myself as she is worth keeping and definitely wife material with that kind of girl next door type of vibe that I find so appealing and sexy but needless to say she turned my proposal down lol.

Tequila you are certainly one of a kind and I hope you stay who you are and not change one bit cause i'll be back for more of you and all the intense moments we had together friday afternoon.

Until we meet again sexy mwah from your favourite person in the entire world and yes you know who this is wink wink see you soon sexiness!! Cant give away too much of our secrets or our cute nickname for each otherwise thats giving away too much information already .... wait ..... oops ... too late hehehehe

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tequila
Tequila - Re: Review - Tequila - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Tequila - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 14:59:44

@Macmuffin hi handsome

Heaven on Earth does have a backdoor for clients that would like to be more discrete or you can book our beautiful private venue next door - Dreamland. It has a private driveway for you to use so you will avoid all clients and we will be completely alone with our own Jacuzzi and swimming pool as well as a gorgeous room fully equipped with all we need :)
Tequila
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 16:17:52

@Macmuffin hi handsome

Heaven on Earth does have a backdoor for clients that would like to be more discrete or you can book our beautiful private venue next door - Dreamland. It has a private driveway for you to use so you will avoid all clients and we will be completely alone with our own Jacuzzi and swimming pool as well as a gorgeous room fully equipped with all we need :)

Thank you so much for all the nice compliments. I really do appreciate it xx and you just made my day. I'm looking forward to the next amazing booking with you mwa
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Review - Tequila - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1123
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 13:36:53

Tequila is a beautiful, stunning girl. Puts you at ease.
Thank you for always giving me a GREAT time!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tequila
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 11:23:32

@Frik
Thank you x it's always great to get a nice comment like yours & I'm glad you enjoyed our booking Handsome
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tequila - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-04 16:01:44

Visited this lady again as I said I would but this time I avoided the masses and the crowds by booking early so at least that helps with the privacy issue a little bit but still not my favourite venue.

Right enough about that, down to the business. There is a lot I said previously in my last review and that still hasn’t changed.

Tequila is absolutely amazing with the finest lean/slim body that I like and she has the most softest skin ever.

Great personality and we get along very well and have a good chemistry together. She is very accommodating and makes you feel at ease and just a overall amazing experience and the bonus points is that she is quite flexible so that helps heaps too.

Thank you Love for yet again another amazing session. I will definitely return for more!

Yours truly - you know who!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tequila
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 13:08:48
Edited: 2021-05-05 13:08:47

Hi handsome thank you so much for all the amazing comments not even just on esa but in person as well. You make my work not feel like work at all x

Have a amazing day Handsome
See you soon I hope
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tequila - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-06-13 18:26:27

With every visit to Tequila the air just fills with excitement and joy and a little bit of nerves as you wait to meet her.

She is always a bundle of joy with the most welcoming personality on a stunner like this.

My sessions with Tequila are always something I cherish and look forward too.

Her body, those delectable titties and nipples and that tasty snatch all wrapped up in one package surprises me all the time in a good way. Tight in all the right places with your little and big head exploding with joy.

Thank you Hunny for always making my sessions memorable and one for the keeps in the vault of seductive and naughty memories!

Yours truly!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tequila
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-15 13:22:58

@macmuffin

Oh wow thank you for the great comment and all the compliments.
Making my day like always and not making my work feel like work at all.

Looking forward to the next booking with you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.