Review - Layla - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-16 17:02:14

Name: Layla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View Layla's Full Profile]

What an incredible experience!
We met at a restaurant in Mandela Square. She was stunning. Simple jeans, t-short , great heels. I felt a bot nervous, but she was sparkling and fun. We had some wine and food and got to know each other. She was entertaining and witty. A great companion.
Back at my hotel after some more wine and kissing, we turned the lights down low. She gave a great massage, interspersed with great oral, both ways. Which led inevitably into all sorts of great full on sex.
It all felt relaxed and natural and fun. She stayed the night and we enjoyed each other the next morning before going out for breakfast.
Memorable.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Review - Layla - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Layla - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 19:29:09

On 2021-04-16 17:02:14 Errolisation said:

What an incredible experience!
We met at a restaurant in Mandela Square. She was stunning. Simple jeans, t-short , great heels. I felt a bot nervous, but she was sparkling and fun. We had some wine and food and got to know each other. She was entertaining and witty. A great companion.
Back at my hotel after some more wine and kissing, we turned the lights down low. She gave a great massage, interspersed with great oral, both ways. Which led inevitably into all sorts of great full on sex.
It all felt relaxed and natural and fun. She stayed the night and we enjoyed each other the next morning before going out for breakfast.
Memorable.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Is she a real Indian as advertised? Don't look like one in her advertise pictures.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Layla - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-18 01:14:38

I can't be sure. Didn't discuss it. You might be right.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-27 20:07:07

School fees school fees - it’s been a while since I paid you, but you were missing me I guess. Oof, this was not my day to punt. I had a plan A, plan B, and a plan C, and they all didn’t work out, so my horny dumb ass decided to peek at the “available now” section, and that unfortunately lead me here.

I can’t blame the previous review for anything, that punter left his feedback and his experience - but I do feel it painted a completely different picture - and it’s absolutely not what I got.

So let me own up to my own flop. I’ve been getting away with first-time bookings that are longer than an hour. As any experienced punter will tell you, this is not a good idea, especially when the girl does not have a bunch of reviews backing her up. I went with 90 minutes which i find to be MY most optimal time. She hustled me on the rates. Her hourly fee is R800, but she wanted R1300 for 90 min. I rolled with it because I was horny and just like “whatever”, but that was the first bad sign.

I get to the place, and she greets me dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Way too casual in my opinion. I thought the reason she was just dressed like that in the previous review was for discretion (because they actually went out), but I booked an incall. There was just no sexiness whatsoever from when the door opened.

My previous experiences with Indian SPs have been phenomenal - I’ve only seen two - but this one fit the stereotype of the Indian SP that I’ve been warned about by Indian punters. She tells you she’s giving you a GFE but this was disengaged starfish sex with a lot of “no’s”. No to kissing (thankfully though, I’ll get to that later), no to holding her head during oral, dull amateurish massage, and very little oil play. She was even watching TV whilst I was trying to fuck her lol. Like seriously?

More lowlights: entering the place there’s a strong residual smell of spices (yes more stereotypes unfortunately!) - like cooked spices, so I found it a bit unpleasant. Prepaid electricity meter was beeping loud AF, but at least I couldn’t hear it when we got in the room. She doesn’t fit the picture I had in mind: she’s got gold teeth and her breath was really rough. I caught a strong stench during the oral. So I’m glad I got to skip the kiss. Her hair also had that stale spices smell I was talking about - it was clear that she didn’t freshen up before the booking.

The worst of the worst was when I was about to have her in doggy though. The stench from her punani almost killed me, and I completely lost my boner instantly. I could already tell that this booking will be much shorter than 90 min, and I was hoping to at least cum and head out, but I couldn’t even do it. That was the most unpleasant smell I’ve ever had to endure in a booking. Instant softie.

I then decide to call it quits. Was probably 45 min in. She took the money upfront (a great sign right fellas!?) and so I requested that I just pay her for the hour. She refused. To me this just shows the character of the SP. I could have fought about it, or even been a prick and just insisted to awkwardly stay for the 90 min I paid for, but I just wanted to get the fuck out that place and I took the hit.

Honestly at this point I’m not even sure I got the same girl in the pictures, her hair wasn’t even curly. Maybe me and the other punter got different girls? There was someone putting food in the microwave whilst I was there - didn’t see them, but maybe it’s another girl working there? All I can say is that this was one of the worst punts I’ve had, and that R1300 proved to be nothing but another literal donation. Us punters are really quite a charitable community.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Layla - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3763
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-27 20:29:50
Edited: 2021-04-27 20:30:45

On 2021-04-18 01:14:38 Errolisation said:
I can't be sure. Didn't discuss it. You might be right.

You did spend the whole night with her, had dinner and breakfast. Did she look and sound Indian?

Also, did she have curly hair to match the photos or not as per the next review? At least we'll know if you 2 didn't actually see the same wg which could explain a thing or 2.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-27 20:45:21

Yeah N4P. Just to add to this, the girl I was with had straight her with partial orange dye (in a striped pattern). She also had a slightly bulgy stomach - didn't look as lean as the girl in the pictures. And the gold teeth! @Errolisation I doubt you'd give a 5/5 for face for a girl with gold and silver teeth?
Mrkg
Mrkg - Re: Review - Layla - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 10:16:36

The stench from her punani almost killed me, - - - I fell of my chair reading this bit...
Apologies for ur experience man... There's few of them that are just Money Magnets with Zero hygiene or interest... U safe when a WG is reviewed in Good fashion majority of the time
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-28 12:37:02

Brilliant review Mod..
You have nailed so many issues we as punters experience. It's so unfortunate you had to donate so much money..
I've also had many of those Plan A, B and C failures
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-28 12:59:02

Thanks for the moral support gents :P

Ja it really sucks to throw more than a grand down the drain, but this was the risk I took and I have to own it.

I won't say no however to a "took one for the team" community fund for times like these haha (just joking)
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Review - Layla - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 436
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:04:47

Thank for taking one for the team bud.
Answered so many questions about this lady.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.