Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 16:26:37

Name: Kitty @ Sensual Paradise

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Kitty @ Sensual Paradise's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I have to say, i was sceptical to go to a place where multiple ladies work, but i have to give Sensual Paradise a 10/10. Bit of a drive out of town, but afterall well worth it. Very safe and secure, felt scary at first as it feels like you are driving into fort knox, but its safe and private. Kitty met me at the door and took me to the massage room. Proper clean room, very nice shower facilities. The massage was a 10/10 and the extras, well, that was on point with a 11/10. Defnitely worth the little drive.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Zagan built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.