Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 08:56:09
Edited: 2021-04-16 09:03:08

<b>Name:</b> Millie

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Fourways

<b>Last Visit:</b> April 2021

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=97920" target="_blank">View Millie's Full Profile</a>]

this is a code3 no a real grilHard chest, muscled butt, and even the body is very stiff. With heavy makeup, even the hair is connected, I can't imagine the appearance without makeup
Oral sex is not enjoyable at all, it feels hard, even her teeth will hurt you, it feels too bad
The quality of the massage is also very poor, so he just has to deal with it, but he has never learned it
i finish The service early. It was a very bad experience. I will no longer look for Asian girls on esa in the future, especially girls from countries around Thailand. More than 90% of them are code 3!

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 2/5
<b>Body:</b> 1/5
<b>Personality:</b> 1/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 3/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 3/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 2/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 1/5
<b>Service:</b> 1/5

<b>Will you return?</b> No
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Millie
Millie - Re: Review - Millie - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Millie - Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 14:12:40

He come no money want to f-uck for free and bad comment for me he not gentleman another girl know him I'm share photo he on site too
Millie
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 14:15:38

This guy don't have money and come hope sex for free he write bad comment a lot of girl everyone can check this comment first
Millie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 14:52:28
Edited: 2021-04-21 14:52:27

U don't bully me or another girl on site this is bad manner don't have family teach u I saw u is small cock and u head no hair look like grandfather90up and teeth dirty have smell mouth be careful if kiss, u r asain too but don't like Asian

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.