Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-08 12:07:41

Name: Trinity

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Trinity's Full Profile]

What can i say, this lady is simply amazing. Beautiful body, beautiful boobies. I didn't spend nearly enough time with her. This is how a girl friend experience must be, amazing. Thanks for a fantastic time, will definitely come and visit again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Trinity
Trinity - Re: Review - Trinity - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Trinity - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 71
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-08 12:20:16

On 2021-06-08 12:07:41 seekingfun said:

What can i say, this lady is simply amazing. Beautiful body, beautiful boobies. I didn't spend nearly enough time with her. This is how a girl friend experience must be, amazing. Thanks for a fantastic time, will definitely come and visit again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Thank you for the lovely review sweetheart. You are a gem and I look forward to spending more time with you soon xxx
depends69
depends69 - Re: Review - Trinity - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-11 12:16:52

Wow... Wow... Wow...
Be warned Trinity is addictive!

I visited Trinity yesterday, on a cold Thursday morning, for 2 hours and the whole experience was EXCEPTIONAL!

Trinity is stunning and her photos don't do justice to her beauty. She is charming with a bubbly personality and is so smart and witty. The session felt so easy with no time pressure, so it flowed so naturally.

Trinity is what wet dreams are made off!

We chatted before the appointment about my expectations. Trinity then went out off her way to make sure that my needs were met and the right fantasy was created. I was not disappointed, in fact she surpassed my expectations.

The coffee was hot and delicious and was a nice touch. The room was warm with warm soft towels, a nice clean shower with hot water with nice pressure. All in all a fantastic experience and great value.

I left Trinity speechless, spent and blissfully! I'm definitely going back to spent time with this beautiful soul.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Trinity
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-11 13:10:35

Mr Depends...the most wonderful experience and can't wait to see you again :)
Frederick25
Frederick25 - Re: Review - Trinity - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-12 12:05:52

Wow , what an experience …I’m speechless as the hot oil message was amazing to start of with …but what came with it was out of this world …thank you for an unforgettable experience …🎁🥂

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Trinity
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 73
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-13 09:53:37

On 2021-06-12 12:05:52 Frederick25 said:

Wow , what an experience ...I'm speechless as the hot oil message was amazing to start of with ...but what came with it was out of this world ...thank you for an unforgettable experience ...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Hi sweetheart, thank you for the kind words and I look forward to seeing you soon again ;)
Trinity
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 74
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-13 09:56:12

On 2021-06-11 12:16:52 depends69 said:

Wow... Wow... Wow...
Be warned Trinity is addictive!

I visited Trinity yesterday, on a cold Thursday morning, for 2 hours and the whole experience was EXCEPTIONAL!

Trinity is stunning and her photos don't do justice to her beauty. She is charming with a bubbly personality and is so smart and witty. The session felt so easy with no time pressure, so it flowed so naturally.

Trinity is what wet dreams are made off!

We chatted before the appointment about my expectations. Trinity then went out off her way to make sure that my needs were met and the right fantasy was created. I was not disappointed, in fact she surpassed my expectations.

The coffee was hot and delicious and was a nice touch. The room was warm with warm soft towels, a nice clean shower with hot water with nice pressure. All in all a fantastic experience and great value.

I left Trinity speechless, spent and blissfully! I'm definitely going back to spent time with this beautiful soul.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Hi my darling, thank you for the beautiful words and I'm glad you had as much fun as I did. I look forward to seeing you soon again ;)
Stevensteven247
Stevensteven247 - Re: Review - Trinity - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-14 14:27:20

Wow.. new pics are absolutely stunning !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Trinity - Burgundy Estate Cape Town
Re: Review - Trinity - Burgundy Estate Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-06 19:42:55

City: Cape Town

Area: Burgundy Estate

I am so happy Trinity made the move to Cape Town and I realised that from my very first communication with her via WhatsApp, where she was friendly and accommodating.

I booked for an hour and when I arrived I was not disappointed. I sort of knew what to expect as she shows off her marvellous body and face on her profile, but believe me, it is so much better to see her in real life standing in front of you.

When she met me at the door, she really looked like she was happy to see me. The sight of her got me instantly aroused, especially when we got to the room and she showed her sexy blue underwear.

Let’s talk about the room real quick. She shares an apartment in a complex with another girl. You call her from the gate (there is secure parking) and she opens and direct you to her door. The set-up is very, very basic and there is basically just a bed in the room (not that I need much more, but you know what I’m saying). It was clean and tidy, but it would be nice to have a place to hang your clothes and perhaps some music in the background.

Trinity is well-aware of this and from what I understand it is just a temporary measure until she finds somewhere better suited. This is great to know because the current set-up not ideal. Not terrible, but also nothing to write home about.

I, however, do not work for an interior decorating publication and I wasn’t there to review the curtain rails, picture frames and light fittings. So, let’s talk about the stunning Trinity.

She has a bubbly personality, lovely features with an adoring smile, athletic body that she obviously takes good care of, perky tits, long legs, amazing bum and the sweetest and spectacular lady parts.

Because she shares with another lady, we headed straight to the room. Usually, I prefer for a bit more of a build-up before jumping on the bed, but in this case it was totally understandable.

We undressed and I got on my stomach where she got to work on giving me one hell of a body-to-body slide type vibe. It wasn’t a deep tissue massage by any stretch of the imagination, but it was sensual as fuck. She certainly knows what she’s doing and how to use everything to create the most amazing sensations. I especially enjoyed the feeling of her nails on my nether regions.

After a while she flipped me over and the proper fun started. She worked her way from the top down, licking, stroking and caressing me all over. By the time she got to my cock, I was trembling with excitement. She took me in her mouth and without using her hands gave me the most wonderful blow job. Also happy report that each nut got its fair share of attention too. She took her time and it was amazing.

She looked up and asked me if she could jump on me, or if there was anything else I would like. If you read any of previous reviews, you would know that I partial to the ol’ cunnilingus and I asked her to sit on my face and continue the great work down there.

I absolutely love a 69 and it was amazing doing it with her. Hearing her moan and feeling her grind on my face was an exquisite experience. I had every intention of having intercourse as well, but while I was eating her she was performing miracles on my cock and I pretty soon had to give her warning of the impending eruption. We both had our mouths full at this stage, but how I understood it, was that she was happy for me to proceed. So there, on sunny but a chilly Tuesday morning in the northern suburbs of Cape Town, I ticked CIM off my to-do list. It was amazing and something I would not forget in a hurry.

I felt a little guilty as this had not been discussed beforehand, but Trinity said she was okay with it, but that she doesn’t swallow. She’s a real star and I think there is a lot more kink to explore. We have some unfished business and Trinity has promised to bring her bag of toys for my next visit. I cannot wait!

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Trinity
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-07 10:27:33

On 2021-07-06 19:42:55 HarryBosman said:

City: Cape Town

Area: Burgundy Estate

I am so happy Trinity made the move to Cape Town and I realised that from my very first communication with her via WhatsApp, where she was friendly and accommodating.

I booked for an hour and when I arrived I was not disappointed. I sort of knew what to expect as she shows off her marvellous body and face on her profile, but believe me, it is so much better to see her in real life standing in front of you.

When she met me at the door, she really looked like she was happy to see me. The sight of her got me instantly aroused, especially when we got to the room and she showed her sexy blue underwear.

Let's talk about the room real quick. She shares an apartment in a complex with another girl. You call her from the gate (there is secure parking) and she opens and direct you to her door. The set-up is very, very basic and there is basically just a bed in the room (not that I need much more, but you know what I'm saying). It was clean and tidy, but it would be nice to have a place to hang your clothes and perhaps some music in the background.

Trinity is well-aware of this and from what I understand it is just a temporary measure until she finds somewhere better suited. This is great to know because the current set-up not ideal. Not terrible, but also nothing to write home about.

I, however, do not work for an interior decorating publication and I wasn't there to review the curtain rails, picture frames and light fittings. So, let's talk about the stunning Trinity.

She has a bubbly personality, lovely features with an adoring smile, athletic body that she obviously takes good care of, perky tits, long legs, amazing bum and the sweetest and spectacular lady parts.

Because she shares with another lady, we headed straight to the room. Usually, I prefer for a bit more of a build-up before jumping on the bed, but in this case it was totally understandable.

We undressed and I got on my stomach where she got to work on giving me one hell of a body-to-body slide type vibe. It wasn't a deep tissue massage by any stretch of the imagination, but it was sensual as fuck. She certainly knows what she's doing and how to use everything to create the most amazing sensations. I especially enjoyed the feeling of her nails on my nether regions.

After a while she flipped me over and the proper fun started. She worked her way from the top down, licking, stroking and caressing me all over. By the time she got to my cock, I was trembling with excitement. She took me in her mouth and without using her hands gave me the most wonderful blow job. Also happy report that each nut got its fair share of attention too. She took her time and it was amazing.

She looked up and asked me if she could jump on me, or if there was anything else I would like. If you read any of previous reviews, you would know that I partial to the ol' cunnilingus and I asked her to sit on my face and continue the great work down there.

I absolutely love a 69 and it was amazing doing it with her. Hearing her moan and feeling her grind on my face was an exquisite experience. I had every intention of having intercourse as well, but while I was eating her she was performing miracles on my cock and I pretty soon had to give her warning of the impending eruption. We both had our mouths full at this stage, but how I understood it, was that she was happy for me to proceed. So there, on sunny but a chilly Tuesday morning in the northern suburbs of Cape Town, I ticked CIM off my to-do list. It was amazing and something I would not forget in a hurry.

I felt a little guilty as this had not been discussed beforehand, but Trinity said she was okay with it, but that she doesn't swallow. She's a real star and I think there is a lot more kink to explore. We have some unfished business and Trinity has promised to bring her bag of toys for my next visit. I cannot wait!

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Hi my small smooth beauty thank you so very much for such a thorough and beautiful review. You are an absolutely amazing person and I enjoyed every moment with you I cannot wait to see you again real soon.
Trinity xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.