Gold Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-14 13:10:14

Name: Lilly @ Elements

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Lilly @ Elements's Full Profile]

Visited Elements for the first time in a while one Friday afternoon and chose Lilly from the “line-up”.

Still very inexperienced and could feel it from the massage, but this can only improve.

The sensual was awesome though. Won’t go into too many details, but she’s very responsive.

She’s got a great bottom too.

Marked down for body as she’s an A-cup and my preference is for a little bigger but this is very subjective.

Marked down for Privacy as it’s a venue on a busy main road, and one down for service as the massage could be better.

Overall a good experience and I will return.

Just a comment that since my last visit to Elements there are additional “services” promoted at additional cost paid directly to the therapist. (No, not O and FH). Things like cum twice, prostate play - enquire when calling.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

cremesoda
cremesoda - Re: Review - Lilly @ Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lilly @ Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 20:18:22

Got called a A-hole and Body-Shamer via PM for my review above (from someone who has never posted on the forum before). Guess this is what happens when you're sharing your experience and preference?
Aldo1953
Aldo1953 - Re: Review - Lilly @ Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 22:56:53

I read your review with interest when you posted it a few days ago. This because I'm a regular at Elements. When Lilly joined this fine establishment, I found her pictures to be very appealing and tasteful. Even seeing her briefly in an intro, I thought she looked great! Your review, even if honest, was hurtful to a young lady who is clearly starting off in a difficult industry where her looks and reviews mean so much. I'm of the opinion, if you have little to say that's good, rather say nothing! In so far as your PM is concerned, that's equally sad, but I did imagine at the time of reading your review that someone would respond to you in a negative way. Just as Lilly has been forced to take one on the chin, so should you... sorry mate, that's how it is!
Albavg17
Albavg17 - Re: Review - Lilly @ Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-10 10:26:29

Name: Lilly @ Elements

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Lilly @ Elements's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Elements looking a bit tired but Lilly is fantastic. Great massage and ending she was in a position that made me want more. She is gorgeous and damn that body makes you wish for more. Kind a gentle and takes care of you. Thank Lilly

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Albavg17 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.