Basic Member
Posts to Date: 416
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 13:45:33

Name: Kendra @ Sensual Spa

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Kendra @ Sensual Spa's Full Profile]

Kendra is absolutely amazing, she is gorgeous, has a fun personality, and gives one of the best massages on the planet... The great part about Kendra is she is properly trained in therapeutic massage, and works out all your knots and tension... next time I am going to book a longer session...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kendra @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kendra @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-04-13 12:13:35

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Kendra is an absolute gem, such an amazing body and a personality to match... fun and mischievous during the message and really enjoys what she is doing. Definitely will be a repeat offender!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until BigFudge built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kendra @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kendra @ Sensual Spa - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-24 22:43:54

Wow this girl is dynamite, extremely sexy with a very attractive face and a gorgeous toned body, she gives a proper professional massage and a very unique and amazing service! She is also sweet, funny, smart, engaging and knows exactly how to use her core strength to her advantage. Highly, highly recommended!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kendra @ Sensual Spa - Hurlingham Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kendra @ Sensual Spa - Hurlingham Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-29 10:58:11

Area: Hurlingham

The gold standard in sensual massage, Kendra is gorgeous, extremely skilled with both the massage and the sensual and a sweetheart to boot, enjoyed my session with her immensely!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-10-11 10:02:03
Edited: 2021-10-11 10:02:02

Kendra has an amazing personality and looks even more beautiful than in the photos. She gives the most amazing professional massage. I will definitely become a regular on her massage table.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Dons
Dons - Re: Review - Kendra @ Sensual Spa - Hurlingham Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 382
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-28 16:45:37

I’ve been on a bit of a rampage with MG this last month, reason being is that the ladies I grew used to at my usual venue of choice have all just disappeared one by one, and my favorite venue doesn’t really have much to offer me currently, hence me ‘shopping around’.

The fact that I stick to regulars and a regular venue means I seldom stumble on the gems that out there. I took the plunge and decided to visit a lady at an entirely new venue to me (btw 3rd new venue in October only!) and I was quite glad I did this.

Ok some pointers on the venue itself before the lady. It’s not my usual spot so I might be a bit biased as Ive gotten used to a few things. Privacy was a bit of an issue for me but granted there were power outages so the gate was not operating well, also as I parked, a dude parked with me and we both got out at the same time, again something I’ve gotten used to was a door keeper to avoid situations like this but no biggie really, just a suggestion. Showers also away from the rooms, and maybe they could do with some newer towels, it’s was all quite clean but I think some would know what I mean. I was also made aware that the venue location is temporary hence the small hiccups. Bathroom on the other hand had an array of different shower gels, deodorants etc so hey you can go back home not smelling of ‘women’ haha good idea on the owners part (until some ass starts nicking the stuff).

Right…
New place, new girl and a guy whose been around the block, what could go wrong? Plenty could, that’s why I was still on the hunt for new regular.

The lady who found me at reception was very attractive and my mind immediately thought, hmmm if only she was on the cards.
She took me to the room to sort out who I’m booked for etc and bham! She’s the one I actually booked, I was pleased to hear that!
I am by nature very reserved on my first bookings, I won’t even go down the route of, “what is allowed and what is taboo” and neither will I touch too much, I feel it’s a bit intrusive on an initial encounter (mind you, I like to have a regular so if I come again it’s means it’s for the long haul) so we have time to familiarise and iron out dos and donts etc.

Now I have a tendency to get a lot of praise and flatter from ladies when I undress, I don’t want to sound cocky but the lord has given me a very decent physique and I train quite vigourosly and partake in some competitive sports, and I never really got the opportunity to have the same sort of awe for any MG or WG that I visited (there’s been a 1 or 2 some years ago but not recently).
Kendras body blew my fuken mind! Everything that defines perfection for me was in front of me, fantastic ass (a real one that squats a lot), gorgeous thighs, small hips all on a small frame. I’m no boob man, so smaller perky ones are absolutely perfect for me, if you want big ones then this is not the place.
She also has proper strength, and by no means did I receive a sports massage but just from the b2b and a few other things I could feel her strength, it was a real treat for me to get this physique and type of women, I couldn’t stop embarrassing myself and raving over her body.
She did come across at first as a bit ‘unfriendly’ but towards the end she did open up a bit, I guess with time things will progress.
I do like to try and make my reviews as honest as possible and mostly for the SP to take note and either ignore or improve in some ways, if that makes sense.
So here goes the overall experience:
I have received better sensual treatments before, I prefer to be taken by surprise and not being able to predict the next move so hopefully on my next visit the tension will ease. With that being said, for eye candy sake I will most definitely return, I don’t indulge much in FH any longer apart from 1 WG on this platform but I would definitely not mind if this lady had that on offer, despite all the years of experience I’ve never had a properly fit and well toned lady on a FH, so if I’m willing to go down that route with anyone, you can bet she’s a winner!

Yes I will go back and yes I do have confidence that it was typical first time encounter tension in the room that will ease.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-28 18:59:18

Excellent review Dons! I've been following your reviews and I appreciate this sense of continuity I'm getting from them. It's great to read about you venturing for a new regular, your previous regular is amazing.

Privacy's a slight bummer - I had a similar not great but not infuriating experience at the last venue, hoped it would have improved with the relocation.

I am very keen to see this lady though after reading that.
Dons
Dons - Re: Review - Kendra @ Sensual Spa - Hurlingham Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 383
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 11:28:53

On 2021-10-28 18:59:18 modnarmodnar said:
Excellent review Dons! I've been following your reviews and I appreciate this sense of continuity I'm getting from them. It's great to read about you venturing for a new regular, your previous regular is amazing.

Privacy's a slight bummer - I had a similar not great but not infuriating experience at the last venue, hoped it would have improved with the relocation.

I am very keen to see this lady though after reading that.

Good to know that I give some constructive feedback to this community from time to time, and I try my level best to be brutally honest and supportive of WGs who really go out of their way.

Look out for another 2 reviews of the others that I samples recently, it's going to take a stone on my heart to write up an honest review as the service was mediocre but I think it's necessary to either cause a change of attitude of the SP or who stay away from.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-29 17:11:51

Appreciate it mate. Will be on the lookout for those two. Hopefully the adventure won't be filled with too many of those.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Kendra @ Sensual Spa - Hurlingham Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 470
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-01 09:13:42

Okay so I decided to treat myself and boy or boy was this booking a treat. Kendra has a body of a goddess and I felt like a kid in the candy store. She used her body on me in ways I dreamt off, I am a bum guy and wow that perfectly sculpted ass on the frame just had all my blood flowing to the main muscle lol. Beautiful face, awesome personality, and quite a conversationalist. Thank you for an awesome massage ;)

Venue: Please buy new towels.

Damage: R800/hr +++

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.