Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-09 17:25:19

Name: Minnie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Minnie's Full Profile]

This is a late review. I met this curvaceous lady recently in Alberton. Boobies, mmmh. She loves what she does and does it well. I'll definitely be going back for more. The staff at the lodge is a little in your face. Renovations were taking place. Hence 3 for privacy. Hopefully they are complete now.Time and money well spent.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Minnie - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Minnie - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 360
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 04:11:22

Those are genuine curves.
Would like to indulge as well.
ncede
ncede - Re: Review - Minnie - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-22 08:30:15
Edited: 2021-05-22 08:30:14

Hello

Can i have a full breakdown of your services. I would like to come and visit you
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Minnie - Alberton Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-06-04 13:36:59

When are you coming to either Midrand or Randburg?
Dikobza
Dikobza - Re: Review - Minnie - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-17 12:36:02

On 2021-05-22 08:30:15 ncede said:
Hello

Can i have a full breakdown of your services. I would like to come and visit you

merriman
merriman - Re: Review - Minnie - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Minnie - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-12 10:49:48

Area: Fourways

I recently had the pleasure of meeting this lovely Swati honey in Randburg. Winter has me seeking out the thick ones; and damn was I blown away!!, literally and figuratively. She loves what she does and she knows how to do it exceptionally well. She's a gagger boys!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

StunnaThePiper
StunnaThePiper - Re: Review - Minnie - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 11:50:35

Area: Fourways

She delivered a banging service,passionate gagging bare blow n she takes her time gagging looking at u in the eyes, she can ride n take dick like a real African woman, I had fun with her gents n she has a banging hot body looking at her nje u get a massive hard on. I can definitely go c her again anytime.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Minnie - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 491
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 12:18:12

You can tell she lekker by just looking at fotos nje..
AlexanderKirk
AlexanderKirk - Re: Review - Minnie - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Minnie - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-24 18:27:14

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Wow where do i start with this lady. Im seeing her for the second time this late afternoon and again ive only got really good things to say about her

Im one of those who cant help but notice girls on the recently online section and this lady has always been on my radar as shes got gorgeous pics but Alberton was always just too far even for me. So i saw she was in Fourways/Bryanston about a month ago, read the last review she had there from one of the regulars who reviews and recently i noticed that she was in Randburg which is close enough to me so i decided i wouldnt let the opportunity pass not after a glowing review

Firstly, telephone manners exceptional. Called her and she answered all my questions very clearly and directed me to what is now a popular guest house in Randburg. Parking is very safe and off street and its not very busy

On arrival she was clear on which room i needed to go to and then on arrival no disappointment she was one in a sexy black one piece, hair nicely done, shes clean smells nice and has an incredible body. I cannot stress enough how banging her body is, its the kind of body most men have planted in their image as the perfect female body

Shes curvaceous but not thick like a BBW, nice supple breasts that i just couldnt get enough of during our foreplay, nice thighs and a small waist/flat stomach

Initially she was quiet but once the session starts she opens up and we started with OWO and its been a while since Ive had the kind of blowjob that makes me want to explode. Her technique is incredible my dick went deep into her mouth, killer deepthroat while i was lying on my back on the bed

That position naturally leads itself to woman on top and once she strapped me up she rode me cowgirl. Some of the best cowgirl action ive had she really took control for about 10 minutes. Holding that booty and squeezing those ladies while shes on top (im getting aroused again thinking about this while i write it)

Then she asked us to change to another position and i obliged i felt she had handled cowgirl like a big girl so she deserved a break, we went to doggy as we never did this position in our first encounter (im a missionary man..lol)

Again watching her titties bounce while i took her from behind on the bed was enough to make me want to offload but we were both enjoying the session so much at this point i didnt want to cum yet

So i hit it for a few minutes from behind and then i flipped her over for the finish. Putting it back in, in the missionary position, it felt like i was entering her again for the first time

We fucked in the missionary position for maybe another 10 minutes and i finally exploded and we both agreed right there and then that that was AMAZING and we both laughed. Weed and sex is a killer combination what can i say

This is one lady ill keep coming back to, shes so well groomed one can take her anywhere to be honest i know i would

I booked an hour and i still had about 20 minutes left but after a short cuddle and chat i got dressed and left, shes not a clockwatcher at all, her phone rang during the session she ignored it

She is definately in my top 5 this lady and my list is very long..lol

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Minnie - Alberton Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-08-04 08:54:53

Area: Alberton

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Been eyeing her for quite some time she was finally in randburg which is closer to where I'm based. Got to where she was late at night I think I was her last client for the day. As I opened the door she was more than what I could have asked for very polite and accommodating the connection was there instantly. As for the deed I won't kiss and tell but I like the fact that she enjoys what she does I'm definitely hooked..

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Black boy fly built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.