View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-09 09:43:48

Name: Latoya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Greenstone

Full Profile: [View Latoya's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
"I don't usually comment but this punt deserves it"

Without a doubt the best punt I have had am blown away Latoya is truly exceptional with an amazing body beautiful face and cute smile ,owo was out of this world rimming, Greek this babe she knows what she's doing, so welcoming she made me feel so comfortable, this lady can ride couldn't believe having sex could be this great.

Thank you so much expect my visit soon😘

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Cliveconfee built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Cliveconfee
Cliveconfee - Re: Review - Latoya - Greenstone Johannesburg
Re: Review - Latoya - Greenstone Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 16:01:47

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I saw this gorgeous lady few days back still new at this rating thing my review was not up

Without a doubt the best punt I have had am blown away Latoya is truly exceptional with an amazing body pictures don't do her justice she's more beautiful in person the service was breathtaking ,owo was out of this world rimming, Greek this babe she knows what she's doing, so welcoming she made me feel so comfortable, this lady can ride couldn't believe having sex could be this great. Thank you so much Toya

Definitely coming back on Wednesday

Forgot to mention the apartment is very clean you don't sign at the gate l was given a code

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Cliveconfee built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Cliveconfee
Cliveconfee - Re: Review - Latoya - Greenstone Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-14 12:18:58

Latoya thank you so much you superseded my expectations

Without a doubt the best punt I have had am blown away Latoya is truly exceptional with an amazing body, The service was everything a guy could ask for, owo was out of this world rimming and Greek was amazing, this babe she knows what she's doing, she can ride couldn't believe having sex could be this great l learnt few new tricks with all those positions we did you truly blew me away, She's so welcoming she made me feel so comfortable

Thank you once again see you soon love

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Deee340
Deee340 - Re: Review - Latoya - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Re: Review - Latoya - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 08:39:44

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton

She is a sweetheart, and a freak in the sack. She lives in a complex, however she opens the gate so that takes the odd eye from the security out of the equation, that's a plus. And her, well I'll summarize this way, you won't leave with a gripe in your pocket. She is the real deal.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Latoya
Latoya - Re: Review - Latoya - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Re: Review - Latoya - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 10:01:19

Thank you so much babes, had a amazing time with you
malulekeg
malulekeg - Re: Review - Latoya - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-11 09:13:47

If you haven't been with Latoya then you are missing out. By far the best I've had. I thought I had done it all until I met this stunning lady. A definite must have!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Stylenfly
Stylenfly - Re: Review - Latoya - Greenstone Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 19:11:09

This girl is very beautiful and amazingly sexy. She is has a gentle disposition but is just such an undercover sex kitten! She is really clean, loved dining at the V. The blow was something special, and I don't say that often. Thank you babe, sorry the review is a little late, but looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Latoya - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Latoya - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 305
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-29 21:43:17

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Lord Behold, OMG!!! Brothers of the PW, where do I start, waar begin ek!!! Dynamite.....Latoya 1st you are Red Hot!!!! 2nd Your place from security to that chair....Beautiful!! So....I saw this profile and listed it on my Favourites Only to find out later that its Her....after some chit chat on WhatsApp, on Sunday after the Mrs was pissed and I wanted a breath of fresh air...I called and she was available....So i asked Sweety can I come and cuddle with you and she said i am warming up the sheets baby come...

I got spot on directions and called when I was 500 meters away to get Apartment number, so as I am being directed to her apartment, she apologies for the stairs, not that i minded, Brothers as she opens the door, my Jaw dropped and my Dick said howzit broer...Latoya in a "Black sexy straps around outfit" dammit she looks so Yummy..I got a warm Hug and my hands was already squeezing that soft Ass!!!

She said follow me sweety, in her room nice romantic music in the background I asked her to turn around, and as she does that I grab her and phaa, kiss, I did not think twice I went in lips, tounge and everything, damn she is so sexy, she tells me that she has been working very hard to look like that, she says to be please take off your clothes and as I do she strokes me gently and on the Bed i go she comes over kisses me so softly and says sweety i want you back.....

I am given this massage that is releases the knots and tension on my back, i start to move my hips and butt, she grinds me from behind and says stop teasing me, as I continue lifting my Ass up and down, her breathing changes and she grinds me hard from behind and starts to laugh....then she ask are you sure you are a man.... i respond by saying I think in my past life I was a woman she, says I agree, because if you were a woman right now I was going to fuck you so bad because your Ass is so sexy...Dammit Me Musolini with a Sexy ass, we laughed about it, as as i turn and she starts to stroke my dick I continue to kiss her dammit she does something with her leg on my hip close to my dick, sensations start growing in me I kiss her hard ...she says dammit you are Hot, and i am horny, I say sweety wait for it, as I bring her up to my face sliding underneath that inviting pussy, I muff away, I muff, I eat, I lick, i suck moerskont what a pussy, she moans she pussy fucks my face, she moans again, juices flows, she say Benito Fuck, I say sweety not now, she says I am about to cummm, I say not a fokkk, I flip her over, she is on her fours, Ass arched I continue to suck her even faster, is pussy, ass, pussy ass, i rimmm away she moans says dammit, dam you fuck me, I say not yet, I flip her again, she is on her back, I dig in and suck some more, her head moves from side to side, she says no,no, my dick is in her mouth, Jesusss, Morenaka, help, she is sucking the shit out of me, she says don't cummm in my mouth I just nod, she blows some more, I cant, pull out, its in between her breast, I titfuck those sexy melons, she starts speaking fanagaalo, I don't understand what she is saying, It's in, out, in, out in between her breasts, I feel sensations of explotion, I beg her for a condom, as she leans forward to grab the condom, my dick is rock solid in between her butt cheeks, nna I am in heaven or hell i cant explain, condom on I say sweety just like that, 1,2,3,4,5,6 thrust, she moans and press hard against me Jesssuss here I .... I could not finish the words, I feel my dick going terrrrthatha phoeeffff, dammit, what an explotion I rest a bit I pull out, condom heavy with white cream....Moeeerrr, this was the most intense foreplay i ever had. Latoya Sweety, you Got Game, I want more,

As we discuss our next, encounter, she says I am buying that thing just for your Ass....I took a nice shower, she comes to put lotion on my back, and tease her a bit, she wants me again.....but my time is up....Brothers this was the Best foreplay for me, #BestGFE,#Intense session, #Golden Performance of Note, Thank you Sweety, #Awesome 3some Loading. My Sunday and end of the month made.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Latoya
Latoya - Re: Review - Latoya - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-07 14:12:04
Edited: 2021-07-07 14:12:03

Ohh my sweetypie can l marry you already coz wow, Thank you so much l had time of my life with you, as I'm typing this am having flashbacks lemme not talk about your magic tongue

Can you bring that ass here am craving for it right now l can't wait for our next session

My horny ass typing this

#BENITO(MYWOMAN)MUSOLINI
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Latoya - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 306
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 20:55:23

On 2021-07-07 14:12:04 Latoya said:
Ohh my sweetypie can l marry you already coz wow, as I'm typing this am having flashbacks lemme not talk about your magic tongue. Can you bring that ass here am craving for it right now l can't wait for our next session

My Sweety@Latoya, bona, you can marry me any time and my Ass is yours just the way you want it, and thank you for appreciating my tongue, there's more, I am also looking forward for that Strapon... Oppss, I said too much.... You are indeed a Dynamite.... Thanks Sweety#3some~Loading **wink**

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.