[deleted] - Review - Nicole - Sunnyside Pretoria
Review - Nicole - Sunnyside Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-06 08:36:18

Name: Nicole

City: Pretoria

Area: Sunnyside

Full Profile: [View Nicole's Full Profile]

Initially I was cautious about making a date with this babe, as there were no reviews. However, intrepid adventurer that I am, I went ahead. Looking at her photos I could see that the risk was low. I also called her and we spoke and she seemed just right.
We arranged to meet at a bistro near my hotel where we could have a glass of wine and chat for a while. When she turned up I knew I had made a good call. She was elegantly dressed and extremely pretty. She presents in a friendly and confident way.
I really enjoyed taking the time to talk and get to know her a bit. She is very intelligent and charming. There was a bit of playful flirtation going on which really started to get my level of arousal rising. She is good at the gentle forearm touching and makes great eye contact.
We stayed on a while and had a nice meal together, consuming more wine and getting very chilled together.
Once we got back to my suite, we reclined on the couch, enjoying a great view of Pretoria. We started kissing and she is great at that. it was slow and definitely sexy. She knows a lot about teasing and pleasing. Neither of us were in a hurry as we had the whole night ahead of us.
I could tell she was enjoying it by her breath becoming more rapid. I slowly started undressing her, and had a great time kissing and caressing her amazing boobs. I was glad she was happy to be very passive allowing me to make all the moves.
When I moved my hand between her legs I confirmed that she was into it. she was extremely wet and as I slid my fingers into her she leaned forward and whispered that she really wanted to start fucking.
We moved to the bedroom and before I entered her, she lay me on my back and gave me a wonderful owo. She then got on top of me and slowly guided my cock into her gorgeous pussy. We then fucked in the most slow and sensual manner I could imagine.
As the pace picked up I took control and got on top. The sight of her lying there with a Mona Lisa smile on her face, with her perfect boobs in front of me, will stay with me forever. I rode her hard and she moaned in ecstasy.
Eventually we were both satiated and lay there together until we fell asleep.
In the morning, before the sun rose, it was Round 2!
God, it was one of the best sensual experiences of my life!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Nicole - Sunnyside Pretoria
Re: Review - Nicole - Sunnyside Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 336
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-09 11:33:32

2 rounds for all nighter??? Mmmhhh.....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nicole - Sunnyside Pretoria
Re: Review - Nicole - Sunnyside Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-19 13:13:32

Nothing like waking up next to an angel like this! Still warm memories.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.